It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I vaccinate therefore I am

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
With the announcement of the new vaccine from Pfizer

the world is poised to start mass vaccinations to quell the tide of corona virus infections

pfizer have a marked history of dodgy practices in pharma and large legal cases
the largest criminal fine in history 2.3 billion in 2009

so it looks like they are getting to roll out their new vaccine , which they will make billions

the way the world is going it looks like we will all need a digital health passport, to fly , to travel anywhere , to goto events or even hold a job

what say you ATS
are you rolling up your sleeves for the jab ?

or are you like me , happy to be homeless and shipped off to an island with the rest of the unemployed , un vaccinated

I VACCINATE THEREFORE I AM - seems to be the normal we are being driven towards , where denying a vaccine means you can exist in nomral society and you are shunned by the rest of humanity who have taken or will take the vaccine.

People are desperate to return to their life , to their creature comforts , they are willing to vaccinate with a company who clearly are criminal in their operation

Pfizer History

Pfizer - drug watch

and here is a wee video I seen on insta

Pfizer

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I wonder what will happen to the populations who refuse the vaccine, will we be shipped off to some island colony , or shipped off to work until we die on the moon ?

looks like the vaccine debate will divide large populations of humans

I'll take the vaccine , once the board of directors and the CEO of Pfizer take it

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

This one.

or are you like me , happy to be homeless and shipped off to an island with the rest of the unemployed , un vaccinated

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The Pfizer Covid-19 vaccination is still in development. The recent announcement was good for the share price, but moving it into production is still something which has not been done.

Irrespective of the lives yet to be saved from a yet-to-be-delivered Covid vaccine, we can expect a whole gaggle of conspiracy theories to be created around this particular vaccine, and vaccinations generally.

Just hope that too many peddlers of conspiracy don't die of it, eh?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

yeh I get what you are saying , but would you tust a company who have paid out the largest criminal fine in history ?

If I am not legally allowed to put # in my own body then no one else should be

ill take the gulags and force labor until I die , but no dodgy vaccine , specially not one tied to tory scum bags

look at how they were made to pay $84.2 million in price fixing fine to the NHS

Pfizer NHS price fixing

the tories are well known for their links to the big pharma and private health care industry
this to me is just another Cut and run of public taxpayers wealth .

any snake oil salesman can say their elixir works
edit on 11-11-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

By the time a vaccine goes through the standard process of production, not talking about operation "Warp Speed", the dropping dead in the street phase of the virus will have past, unless there is a mutation, then the vaccine will likely not be effective anyway.

Less people are likely to die of COVID, than would die of a cold or a flu.

I am not anti vaccine. I am anti indiscriminate use and the forcing of vaccines on a population.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Their criminal monetary practices don't necessarily equate to poor or criminal pharmacological practices. That said, they're still in the trial phase so I don't know what the big deal is. And just because the UK decided to use travel health papers doesn't mean anyone else will.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

yeh thats a fair point however there is evidence their products have caused damage before

Pfizer: corporate rap sheet

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
and the UK and US testing the covid digital health passport

to say you are safe to travel

will this extend to other areas, such as the workplace , or going out to visit other regions or tiers as it were

UK / US test digital health passport

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'll help shut down the prison the day forced injections of chemicals happens.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
already plans for the digital health passport for the workplace

Digital health passport for the workplace

I can sense this causing a whole load of issues

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
“My mask protects you and your mask protects me” will be replaced with “my vax protects you and your vax protects me”.

And neither of those statements are true.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I rather die. With denying the vaccine, we will not be able to LIVE on this planet/reality. What kind of life is that? That's only the minimum. The maximum will be taking out all of the dissenters. We're so fxcked it's not even a little bit funny. And guess who's for the vaccine as well? Operation WarpSpeed initiaterTrump of course! They're all in on it. No one is on the side of We The Peasants. We're totally alone. We can't even unite together as human beings to stop this because this staged election chaos has got us even more distracted and separated than ever before. That was their plan all along and the brainwashed morons have fallen in their web.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

I've already heard 3 boomer relatives say.."I will be the first person in line to get the vaccine, so we can get back to some kind of normal!"

All the same responses, just about word for word.

I thinking...ho-ly christ

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm in public daily, since day 1. Not 1 sick person.
Where is this fn pandemic at?
BS
covid debunk linkdump

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

that is a lot of reading , nice thanks for the link dumps

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

the dropping dead in the street phase of the virus will have past,

When did the dropping dead in the street phase start? Can't say i've seen a single body drop in the street all year.
edit on 11/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

In the face of a pandemic vaccination may be the only way to go.

BUT.

What trials have been carried out on this speedily created vaccine.

What percentage of people will have good and bad reactions to it.

What long term health implications to those that have bad reactions.

What screening to see who is suitable for vaccination is being planned.

And how can we be sure this is not Agenda 21 put into action.

tpchronicles.com...

Mass sterilization followed by killing off the old.

Which is worse a virus that will kill and kill and kill but we as a species will survive and adapt to OR a vaccination program used by SOME as a trojan horse to push forward anti human elitist policy's to cull the human population having already brainwashed many into believing the bull about over population they have been peddling for well over half a century now (And always saying society will collapse in 10 or 20 years due to over population - saying that for well over 50 years and it has not happened yet).

Good vaccination I am all for, PRO Human life vaccination I am all for.

Agenda 21 trojan horse vaccination I am needless to say against but believe it is a very real, very current and very probable danger of this situation.

And can't help but wonder if it may even be what this is really all about.

edit on 11-11-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not to mention that the Pfizer CEO sold a significant amount of Pfizer stocks ($5.6 million) the same day the initial COVID vaccine results were published. This is hitting headlines now but it happened back in August.

edit on 11-11-2020 by Buvvy because: Broken link

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Professor Yeadon is a former VP at Pfizer Professor Yeadon was so distressed by the way the UK government has pandered to the vaccine lobby that he wrote an open letter to Matt Hancock, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care of United Kingdom.

This is the sentence in the letter that jumps out at me because he is addressing the new lipid nanoparticle delivery system (brand new) used in creating the Pfizer mRNA vaccine “ Several of the vaccine candidates utilise novel technology which have not previously been used to create vaccines. There is therefore no long term safety data which can be pointed to in support of the notion that it’s reasonable to expedite development & to waive absent safety information on this occasion.”

Dr Yeadon’s letter to the UK Health Minister reads:

“Dear Mr. Hancock,

I have a degree in Biochemistry & Toxicology & a research based PhD in pharmacology. I have spent 32 years working in pharmaceutical R&D, mostly in new medicines for disorders of lung & skin. I was a VP at Pfizer & CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco – acquired by Novartis). I’m knowledgeable about new medicine R&D.

I have read the consultation document. I’ve rarely been as shocked & upset.

All vaccines against the SARS-COV-2 virus are by definition novel. No candidate vaccine has been in development for more than a few months.

If any such vaccine is approved for use under any circumstances that are not EXPLICITLY experimental, I believe that recipients are being misled to a criminal extent.

This is because there are precisely zero human volunteers for whom there could possibly be more than a few months past-dose safety information. My concern does not arise because I have negative views about vaccines (I don’t), Instead, it’s the very principle that politicians seem ready to waive that new medical interventions at this, incomplete state of development- should not be made available to subjects on anything other than an explicitly experimental basis. That’s my concern.

And the reason for that concern is that it is not known what the safety profile will be, six months or a year or longer after dosing.

You have literally no data on this & neither does anyone else.

It isn’t that I’m saying that unacceptable adverse effects will emerge after longer intervals after dosing. No: it is that you have no idea what will happen yet, despite this, you’ll be creating the impression that you do.

Several of the vaccine candidates utilise novel technology which have not previously been used to create vaccines. There is therefore no long term safety data which can be pointed to in support of the notion that it’s reasonable to expedite development & to waive absent safety information on this occasion.

I am suspicious of the motives of those proposing expedited use in the wider human population. We now understand who is at particularly elevated risk of morbidity & mortality from acquiring this virus.

Volunteers from these groups only should be provided detailed information about risk / benefit, including the sole point I make here. Only if informed consent is given should any EXPERIMENTAL vaccine be used.

I don’t trust you. You’ve not been straightforward & have behaved appallingly throughout this crisis.

You’re still doing it now, misleading about infection risk from young children. Why should I believe you in relation to experimental vaccines?

Dr. Michael Yeadon

Article source here - principia-scientific.com...

a reply to: LABTECH767

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join