It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Collusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It was the Russians again! They stole the election from Trump and gave it to biden!

*crickets*

Wait, why aren't the democrats screaming about the Russians? I thought that was their thing?

At least I thought it was a reason for them to take a serious look into election fraud. I mean, since Trump has already done it once wouldn't it be mindful to investigate again to see why he got nearly 70 million votes?

Im just messing around but I hope that this could stimulate a few of you in your own quirky way.
edit on Mon Nov 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS title

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
It was the Russians again! They stole the election from Trump and gave it to biden!

*crickets*

Wait, why aren't the democrats screaming about the Russians? I thought that was their thing?

Putin publicly backed Biden this time around, so they like Russia again.

Unless the lawsuits show that Democrats cheated bigly in certain swing states to put Biden over the top.

THAT will then be blamed on Russia "hacking" the votes to make Democrats look bad.

Kinda like the DNC email "hack".

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don't want the weather so to say but I'll take the vodka... mm good on those cold nights

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

*crickets*

At least I thought it was a reason for them to take a serious look into election fraud. I mean, since Trump has already done it once wouldn't it be mindful to investigate again to see why he got nearly 70 million votes?

Im just messing around but I hope that this could stimulate a few of you in your own quirky way.

Actually, your own first line is quirky...and funny, and the follow throughs.

And, at least someone, an interested party, has fell for it, and of course, that required a 'quick' lie from that entity.
So, put it this way, who hasn't spoken to Joe to give congrats;
So far,
Putin, Xi, Bolsonaro and Erdogan haven't congratulated Joe....a deafening silence there...strange that, given Trumpy, and ATS Trump supporters et al, allegations against Joe and son....

Oh! and while London mayor, (Trump's, " stone cold loser") Sadiq Khan, has given Joe his congrats, What could it be? something to with decent human beings...or what?
edit on 9-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Putin publicly backed Biden.

Of course Putin is VERY aware of how to control an election...

So possibly he is waiting because even he would not have been THIS blatant in stealing the votes.

The Chinese are having a party right now, of course.

So just... no.

edit on 9-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I love pseudo morals.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I love pseudo morals.

The most convenient of all the morals.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I love pseudo morals.

You mean like holding up a bible, It's a bible"
edit on 9-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

join