It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Tape In Russia 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What self respecting Russian wouldn’t have shot the hell out of whatever it was?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Does it move super-fast or what?....seems to me that sucker is booking it...... and yes he is bounding away and it is super effective if the film speed is accurate and that distance he travels is as far as I think it is.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
" Bizarre female interest in gorillas
In the late 1920s, the zoo was the target of a prank. There was a bestselling novel, The Island of Gorriloids, which told the story of a formidable army created by cross-breeding women with gorillas. Capitalizing on the novel’s success, a Moscow newspaper published an ad offering ladies the chance to have intercourse with a gorilla at the zoo.

The head of the gorilla cages at the zoo was reportedly bombarded with requests, and some women even showed up at the zoo in the hopes of fulfilling their fantasy. The zoo’s director, an old Bolshevik, wanted to publish a retraction, but he was told that it would only attract more undesirable public attention to the story. "

You dirty dirty 1920 Moscow chicks !!!
Er whilst on (ish) topic if there are any Ukranian lasses reading this thread who share these century old "free thinking" mindsets, we should chat ??

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Although it is notable that pubic lice in humans most likely came from gorillas.

Scientists thinks this happened 3 million years ago, so it's most probably not somebody who got too trashed at the zoo.

www.newscientist.com...

Although my personal argument (already discussed at length elsewhere on ATS) is that "manimals" like Bigfoot, Rock Apes or Almasty were actually tiny pockets of people (probably children) who escaped genocide and slavery by fleeing into the wilderness, and they physically regressed into an alternative evolutionary state, similarly to how domesticated pigs can regress to a feral state, with pronounced changes to the skull, size, body-hair and so forth. Such small populations of "feral humans" may linger for a while or even be re-absorbed into modern human populations (that is, we can still breed with them). That is a frightening prospect, because it means that in suitable wilderness environments we can develop quite differently than even "primitive" cultures - that is we can physically adapt to live without tools, fire or clothing. My theory was prompted by the "monkey boy" of Uganda who was found by villagers covered in fur (which never grew back once shaved), and that there were wars, slavery (gulags) and genocides (the indigenous Californians) where-ever such "creatures" were reported, and that under the correct conditions for food and water and lack of too many other apex predators such populations or individuals can appear and linger, go extinct, or even be reabsorbed into modern human populations.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
After listening to at least 3-400 episodes of Sasquatch Chronicles (highly recommended) I must say this looks very much in-line with many witness accounts / descriptions of how they move.

Long arms - yes. Far longer than ours.
Massive muscles - yes, how big are the muscles behind those shoulders?!
Speed - yes.
Bipedal and all fours - yes

Look at how fast it moves once it turns to the left and disappearing after jumping over whatever, where he/she goes back to all fours, crazy fast.

If that’s a fake (which I’d doubt) the film deserves an Oscar!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

I agree on all points.

I cant believe the video hasn't got a lot more views.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've seen this video and read up on it. The backstory is that a group of kids went playing in the woods and brought a camera with them. They saw it, and one or two of the kids got spooked and decided to go home. The other kids decided to go further into the woods and see if they could get it on video. This video is just a smaller clip of a longer video.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsneedsGuitars

So I agree. If this video is real what other good examples do we have on film?

I always liked the couple stills from the jacobs creature pics but most argue that it is just a mangy bear.

The one flaw I do see in this is that the boy looks a little disinterested and is pointing and facing that sitting dog/bear thing instead
edit on 10-11-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
a reply to: fotsyfots

Although it is notable that pubic lice in humans most likely came from gorillas.

Scientists thinks this happened 3 million years ago, so it's most probably not somebody who got too trashed at the zoo.

www.newscientist.com...

Although my personal argument (already discussed at length elsewhere on ATS) is that "manimals" like Bigfoot, Rock Apes or Almasty were actually tiny pockets of people (probably children) who escaped genocide and slavery by fleeing into the wilderness, and they physically regressed into an alternative evolutionary state, similarly to how domesticated pigs can regress to a feral state, with pronounced changes to the skull, size, body-hair and so forth. Such small populations of "feral humans" may linger for a while or even be re-absorbed into modern human populations (that is, we can still breed with them). That is a frightening prospect, because it means that in suitable wilderness environments we can develop quite differently than even "primitive" cultures - that is we can physically adapt to live without tools, fire or clothing. My theory was prompted by the "monkey boy" of Uganda who was found by villagers covered in fur (which never grew back once shaved), and that there were wars, slavery (gulags) and genocides (the indigenous Californians) where-ever such "creatures" were reported, and that under the correct conditions for food and water and lack of too many other apex predators such populations or individuals can appear and linger, go extinct, or even be reabsorbed into modern human populations.

Research the genetic redundancy that makes our/bigfoots? hair keep growing and our nails keep growing ect ect.....there is a surprise waiting fo you.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
100% legit.

Nice find!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

OK, different opinions, but I think, oh no, there's an even bigger Surprise waiting for you.

Although what might have once been an open secret, or a rural fact of life, to reproduce it now would be very difficult.

Populations are growing, and wilderness areas are decreasing.
So "feral humans" are perhaps consigned to the past.

Maybe we were the last generation to see them.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Interesting. Very long, and thin, compared to an ape.

What doesn’t seem right is the kids show absolutely no fear. Not saying it’s fake, just pointing it out.

My exact observation ... contrived!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
You dirty dirty 1920 Moscow chicks !!!
Er whilst on (ish) topic if there are any Ukranian lasses reading this thread who share these century old "free thinking" mindsets, we should chat ??

They wanted to mate with the gorilla because they thought it was a step up from a typical Russian man.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's an interesting vid but the quality isn't good enough to make out anything of real importance, it doesn't appear to be CGI, so what ever it is, it's their in the video in my opinion.
The leap into shot seems a bit fake and also the "run" across frame doesn't seem that fast to me when you take into account what people say about "Bigfoot" being spooked and how quickly it moves off.
Also this seems to follow the same style of a previous video by Russian children who followed tracks in the snow and saw a bigfoot type creature!?
I did like the chimpanzee-like arm movement when it ran though.

edit on 13-11-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The leap into shot seems a bit fake

In what way?

Also this seems to follow the same style of a previous video by Russian children who followed tracks in the snow and saw a bigfoot type creature!?

What style would that be?
I dont see how both similar in style at all. One video kids followed tracks and came across a bigfoot. This video the kids are standing in the one spot and see the bigfoot.

I just dont understand how they are both 'similar in style' ?
edit on 13/11/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The kid moves out of the frame because he realized he was standing in front of the camera. Amateur hour, gave it away imo. Staged video.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You're not very good at reading people are you?
If the kid had stayed in front of the camera it would have been 'amateur hour'
He knew his mate was filming and he got out of the way. Cant you see that?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

You're not very good at reading people are you?
If the kid had stayed in front of the camera it would have been 'amateur hour'
He knew his mate was filming and he got out of the way. Cant you see that?

Because the filmer knew the path their mate in the costume was taking! Seemed obvious to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Eh, wasn't the bigfoot running in that direction?

The boy seen that his mate was pointing the phone that way and got out of his way.

When you are recording something and its going in a certain direction, dont you follow it with your phone? Of course you do.
Saying "the filmer knew the path their mate was taking" is ludicrous, clutching at straws.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Eh, wasn't the bigfoot running in that direction?

The boy seen that his mate was pointing the phone that way and got out of his way.

When you are recording something and its going in a certain direction, dont you follow it with your phone? Of course you do.
Saying "the filmer knew the path their mate was taking" is ludicrous, clutching at straws.

Why wouldn't the "Bigfoot" run to it's right instead? Or straight? Why did it go to the left? Because that's where those guys were posted up to film. The "Bigfoot" disappeared behind trees and he panned the camera to the left then seconds later the "Bigfoot" reappears. That is a sign of staging it, imo.

<< 1    3 >>

join