It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Caught On Tape In Russia 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bigfoot Caught On Tape In Russia 2015

Here's a video some might not have seen before, it only has 160k views.

For those that comment 'cgi' an explanation of why you say that is required. I dont know if its real or not i think it is but sure what do i know.

If you call fake tell us why.

Video is 2 minutes long

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It doesn't "move" like a bigfoot is supposed to move. Don't all the other ones walk or run? Never heard of them jumping everywhere like a kangaroo.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Wish there was a bit longer footage it looks like it was moving using its arms like an ape walks with its arms. They were pretty close to it and didnt seem scared can anyone translate russian for the rest of us?

Looks real the way it uses its arms to move along and appears to be a large mammal good find s&f.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I've seen this before, while it very well could be a person dressed up, the arm length around the end of the video sure makes the clip interesting.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Escaped chimp or ape? I agree with above, doesn't move at all like they are depicted.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

This is from the comments

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'll bet it's an escaped Chimp from a Russian Animal Research facility.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The muscles on it have me thinking its not a chimp or ape.

As for the way they are depicted moving, what way is that exactly? This thing isn't walking or running. Its jumping over felled trees, bushes, scrub, whatever.

Look at the length of its arms

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I suppose it could be human dressed up with some kind of prosthetic limbs. Doesn't seem to be moving THAT fast.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Interesting. Very long, and thin, compared to an ape.

What doesn’t seem right is the kids show absolutely no fear. Not saying it’s fake, just pointing it out.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well its not running toward them, they can see its going away from them.

In Russia child scare bigfoot

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is there a chimp or large animal sanctuary in Russia? Why do they not care about the bear next to them?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Arms out and running (or maybe hopping down to a lower level), it doesn't look much like a bear:

Apes tend to run on all fours.
edit on 9-11-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Right? Not all bears in Russia can be circus bears, right?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

There is a bear near them at 56 seconds. Russian kids in the country be well used to bears.

The more i watch the video the more i like it. Its def not cgi. Its def some kind of creature running through the forest.

Question is what kind of creature? Looks big-footy to me
edit on 9/11/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Arms out and running (or maybe hopping down to a lower level), it doesn't look much like a bear:

Apes tend to run on all fours.

Lol, that is clearly not a bear! It does look really tall and has a long jump. Personally I think it does run very fast for the terrain.
They do have a bear stand on its hind legs to their left and then sit quit near, they don't seem to even notice the bear.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It’s an adolescent...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Right? Not all bears in Russia can be circus bears, right?

?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Interesting. Very long, and thin, compared to an ape.

What doesn’t seem right is the kids show absolutely no fear. Not saying it’s fake, just pointing it out.

Maybe one of these this is what you get when looking up Russia and ape!!
The Russian Government Once Funded a Scientist’s Quest To Make an Ape-Human Hybrid
In 1926, a famed Russian biologist was “hell-bent” on creating an ape-human hybrid
www.smithsonianmag.com...

Blasts from the past: The Soviet ape-man scandal

Read more: www.newscientist.com...

Bizarre female interest in gorillas
In the late 1920s, the zoo was the target of a prank. There was a bestselling novel, The Island of Gorriloids, which told the story of a formidable army created by cross-breeding women with gorillas. Capitalizing on the novel’s success, a Moscow newspaper published an ad offering ladies the chance to have intercourse with a gorilla at the zoo.

The head of the gorilla cages at the zoo was reportedly bombarded with requests, and some women even showed up at the zoo in the hopes of fulfilling their fantasy. The zoo’s director, an old Bolshevik, wanted to publish a retraction, but he was told that it would only attract more undesirable public attention to the story.

www.rbth.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Blue Shift
Question is what kind of creature? Looks big-footy to me

Bigfoot or some kind of gorilla, maybe. When it moves from right to left, it appears to put a hand down to run. The arms are long. It would be nice to see the head more clearly. If it was pointed with no shoulders, that could be another indicator of Bigfoot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join