It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanotechnology in COVID Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have been following the different types of vaccines being developed to treat COVID. The articles support that a large number of the vaccines are using nanotechnology. I am paying close attention to the mRNA vaccines that use nanotechnology - the mRNA vaccines seems to be where the industry is headed. The mRNA vaccines are new technology and represent a significant portion of the vaccines being tested.

pubs.acs.org...
“Nanoparticles and viruses operate at the same size scale; therefore, nanoparticles have an ability to enter cells to enable expression of antigens from delivered nucleic acids (mRNA and DNA vaccines) and/or directly target immune cells for delivery of antigens (subunit vaccines). Many vaccine technologies employ these direct benefits by encapsulating genomic material or protein/peptide antigens in nanoparticles such as lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) or other viruses such as Ads. BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna encapsulate their mRNA vaccines within LNPs while the University of Oxford/Astrazeneca (from here on out referred to as Oxford/Astrazeneca) and CanSino incorporate antigen-encoding sequences within the DNA carried by Ads.(17,19,22,23) Novavax decorates recombinant S proteins of SARS-CoV-2 onto their proprietary virus like particle (VLP) nanoparticles.(49) The nanoparticles are described in further detail in the discussion below.”

This article discusses the pros of mRNA vaccines. The article emphasizes that mRNA vaccines are straightforward to produce (in layman’s terms...$$$ for the vaccine manufacturer). horizon-magazine.eu...

This article explains how mRNA vaccines are rapidly mass produced “The mRNA approach is “the one with the most unknown unknowns,” said Richard Braatz, a chemical engineering professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. That said, manufacturing mRNA vaccines could be easier in some ways than shots based on older technologies, because mRNA vaccines don’t require as lengthy a purification process, Braatz said.” www.politico.com...

One test subjects experience with an mRNA vaccine. www.statnews.com...

This article provides a more in-depth look at potential complications “ Several different mRNA vaccines have now been tested from phase I to IIb clinical studies and have been shown to be safe and reasonably well tolerated (TABLES 2,​,3).3). However, recent human trials have demonstrated moderate and in rare cases severe injection site or systemic reactions for different mRNA platforms22,91. Potential safety concerns that are likely to be evaluated in future preclinical and clinical studies include local and systemic inflammation, the biodistribution and persistence of expressed immunogen, stimulation of auto-reactive antibodies and potential toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components. A possible concern could be that some mRNA-based vaccine platforms induce potent type I interferon responses, which have been associated not only with inflammation but also potentially with autoimmunity. Thus, identification of individuals at an increased risk of autoimmune reactions before mRNA vaccination may allow reasonable precautions to be taken. Another potential safety issue could derive from the presence of extracellular RNA during mRNA vaccination. Extracellular naked RNA has been shown to increase the permeability of tightly packed endothelial cells and may thus contribute to edema. Another study showed that extracellular RNA promoted blood coagulation and pathological thrombus formation. Safety will therefore need continued evaluation as different mRNA modalities and delivery systems are utilized for the first time in humans and are tested in larger patient populations.”. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The headlines this morning are all consistently touting this new mRNA vaccine - Pfizer, BioNTech say Covid vaccine is more than 90% effective—‘great day for science and humanity’ www.statnews.com...

I’m sure that big pharma always puts our well-being first and foremost...no reason for concern...move along.
edit on 9-11-2020 by Buvvy because: Adding info

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Kill switch functions included.
Ultimate control, ultimate power.
Population control, blackmail..

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No thanks....but my position on this doesn't really matter at all does it? We will all be forced to take it.
edit on 9-11-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
No thanks....but my position on this doesn't really matter at all does it? We will all be forced to take it.

No one forces anyone to use electricity.

Right?

Same thing.

# 1241

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

I guess it depends on how you look at it. People can look at the same thing and see something different.
images.app.goo.gl...

Now when some people see what they say in the article that is linked to, some see only what is posted, and think, "How wonderful!" "Where do I line up?" I see another picture.

This gives me great pause.

One test subjects experience with an mRNA vaccine. www.statnews.com...

And this stops me in my tracks.

www.statnews.com...

Although it is a bright spot in the battle against the pandemic and a triumph for Pfizer and BioNTech, a German company, key information about the vaccine is not yet available. There is no information yet on whether the vaccine prevents severe cases, the type that can cause hospitalization and death .

Nor is there any information yet on whether it prevents people from carrying the virus that causes Covid-19, SARS--2, without symptoms. 

Without more information, it’s too early to start predicting how much of an impact the vaccine could make, said Michael Osterholm, director of the University of Minnesota’s Center for Infectious Diseases Research and Policy.

I also don't see wonderful news of success when I read:

Although the estimate of the efficacy of the vaccine could change as the study is completed, it is close to a best-case scenario. That also bodes well for other vaccines in the late stages of testing, including those developed by Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Johnson & Johnson. 

No I don't get a strong sense of confidence. Add to it:

That study design, as well as those of other drug makers, came under fire from experts who worried that, even if it was statistically valid, these interim analyses would not provide enough data when a vaccine could be given to billions of people. 

No thanks. You can keep your vaccines, I will take my chances with nature.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is how we all end up looking like grey aliens.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You will get a choice actually.

Seeing as this is the mark of the beast, or it's precursor, you will be given a choice. But the options to forgo the vaccine will cost you dearly. It costs everything BUT your soul when it's the mark.

You will not be able to.
work
buy
sell
move around
see people
own property around other people
walk freely
use services
Probably wont be allowed electricity or water in case it breaks and someone has to come repair it.

This is not funny anymore, more people need to take note. If you take the mark you can NOT be saved! Don't play around with this. Those of you who aren't Christian, I know your conscience tells you this is coming because it's written on your heart.

Accept Christ.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have not read any information indicating that governments are merging the rollout of the COVID vaccines with the goals of the ID 2020 Coalition.

I’m just not a big early adopter of newly developed technology (especially not when it is being injected into my body).

The USA government has big plans for nanotechnology in the next decade.

The President’s 2020 Budget requests over $1.4 billion for the National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI), a continued investment in basic research, early-stage applied research, and technology transfer efforts that are leading to the breakthroughs of the future. Source www.nano.gov...
This article also states “ In 2020, the Nanotechnology for Sensors and Sensors for Nanotechnology signature initiative (Sensors NSI) will prioritize cross-agency discussions of technical challenges related to nanotechnology-enabled sensors, with one area of emphasis on wearable and implantable sensors.”

www.nano.gov...

FDA approved implantable RFID chips are already available. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

You already get scorned for not wearing a mask in public and shops. The mob usually polices itself.

The vaccine will need an identifying mark otherwise you could just lie and say you have one.

I can promise you only one thing. If a man comes forward to affirm the Abraham accords, or strengthens it, RUN. If this man becomes a prominent figure for healing religious division and secular unbelief, RUN A MILE.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The bit thats the best?
if they stop the deactivation drug that will be in the water or tablet.
you Die slowly.....

so later they stop puting it in the water.
and Only the people who get the tablets Live.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thank you for posting, just wanted to subscribe to this thread, don’t worry it’s not as scary as it sounds and that is a great article explaining the processes. If this works, this is huge, it will unlock trillions in profits (probably not good for us) because they can make a vaccine for any abnormal protein. That’s cancers, pathogens, prion disease, dementia, all kinds of stuff. Should be a safer ingredient profile and easier to produce, only major problem is the breakdown of RNA, that’s why they package it, autoimmune conditions or hypersensitivity reactions, and getting it to poor nations. The storage requirements are pretty extreme and can go down to -70 - -100 Celsius.

top topics

join