It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Why don't they just set up an internet just for them using satellites?

Why use the main internet were anyone can decode their comms?

Unless they want their comms decoded. carrot.

The fact that you think they need to start now and they haven't had that all along or at some time back in the past few years is a bit hard to believe.

Come ON man!

or ma'am.
Truly, they have things that replace the internet now. How many years behind are we in the public? That is the question you should now ask yourself.

My answer is there is exponentially more tech being deployed than most of you can imagine right now. Some of us here have seen things 1st hand like my exposure to a motor that literally can run off of water by cracking H2 on demand from water.

That was 30 + years ago and do we have one now we can drive? Hell no! I have met the College Professor who was the inventor as he was at a clean air EPA event showing off the car his University allowed him and the students to build.

IMO, Laser tech is way more likely to be the secret source of data transfer. Wave lengths are unique and dialing into one that has signal will only be the 1st step for a spy to attempt to decipher the data.

edit on 22-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep. I believe our newest fighter jets like the F-35 use a laser to send data between each jet. Also, I believe they have the capability to use lasers to actually beam a payload (such as a virus) directly to a target from the air.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
SINIX stands for Siemens-Nixdorf who merged with Wincor Nixdorf then they merged with Diebold Nixdorf. Just starting out.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

To

To

Who made Sequoia who was then bought out by Dominion.
defyccc.com...

Dominion announced the acquisition of the Diebold products on May 19, 2010 [2] and the acquisition of Sequoia Voting assets on June 4, 2010 [3]. Dominion also hired much of its personnel, probably retaining ties to extremely sketchy Smartmatic. Sequoia/Smartmatic systems had been used in the Venezuela 2004 referendum, which Hugo Chavez “won”. Smartmatic is a British company with Hugo Chavez ties, headed by “Lord” Malloch-Brown (former UN Deputy Secretary-General, UNDP, UNHCR, VP of Soros’ Quantum Fund, and Vice Chair of Soros’ Open Society Foundation) [7], and linked to electoral scandals all over the world [5].
edit on 11/22/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Diebold, as in the Diebold Voting Machine, as in the machine that Smartmatic and Dominion are based off of?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Again, this leopard is not such a good thing. The Dragon in this context is related to the Beast System/NWO/Anti-Christ.

But here's the rub ... I have suspected that God has chosen Trump in a similar way to how he Chose Cyrus the Great of Babylon. Cyrus was used to enable things that were needed by the Lord, but Cyrus himself was not a Godly man. It is possible that Trump could be the White Rider or first seal disrupting the world conquering through peaceful means and moving the evil into the open for the last years.

The question then is how long the Lord needs Trump to achieve what He needs to achieve. Does he need 4 years ... or more?

If He only needs 4 years, then expect the election to be stolen. If he needs more than 4, then this Hail Mary will work, but either way, I expect that what we know as the US will not survive as a nation by the end, and the other seals will begin to be opened over the course of the next term whoever's butt occupies the Oval.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yea just edited my post Diebold made Sequoia who is then bought out by Dominion I posted a link on the bottom.

But all that from a picture lol. Damn rabbit holes

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Decided to check /qresearch before zeds and an hour later I found this:

FOLLOW HUMA = Watch out for her new tweets on Twitter!!

Huma Abedin has just tweeted for the first time since Sept 2018!

Here's a screengrab:

Surely no coinkydinky?

8 Posts with "Follow Huma" in

When I was re-reading through the first ~1000 Q posts last week, I noticed HUMA and Huma being used. HUMA could refer to Humanitarian Aid and be an instruction to follow the money. HRC could also reference Human Rights Council/Coalition/etc. I didn't bring this up figuring it was previously discussed in an early thread.

It could also be the company Medopad who rebranded as Huma and got into wearables and AI.
huma.com

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why does it have to only be leopard? There are other animals there in the group of photos, zebra and giraffe at least.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Keystone
Q has posted about the keystone. Interesting that the Vatican/Holy See has a flag with two keys crossed. Now for the stone ...The entire area is surrounded by a stone wall.
Now add that there is no extradition from the Vatican/Holy See for any country.

www.britannica.com...
depositphotos.com...

Even more interesting is that UBS' logo is in the style of the Vatican's logo and has three keys.

These entities operate out in the open in certain respects. They like to shove it in our faces.

So, I wonder exactly what the relationship is between the Vatican and the giant investment firm, UBS.

How about Key Bank. Can't be any more direct. And then there is this. Key bank selling their MacDonald Investment division to UBS.
www.crainscleveland.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Don't mind me I'm trying to end the FED

Trilateral Commission

“The word “Trilateral” means “three-sided”

We're all about exposing the frauds that an investigation of the facts on the Trilateral Commission bring up, like the fact that the same founders who formed the CFR (which formed the Commission), formed the Federal Reserve.

A big key to stopping the banksters intent on totalitarian New World Order is exposing the fraud of Federal Reserve banking history and its resultant money creation scheme; which allows the banking elite to steal from the American public, thus duping the “prisoners” to fund their own “prisons”, such as the already built New World Order prisons.

You need to understand that the elite funds its plans through illegal taxation and fraudulent debt creation. By blindly buying into Federal taxes and a mountain of debt, Americans are unwittingly funding the elite and their totalitarian plans. It doesn’t have to be this way. If the people are educated on the fraud, the fraud falls apart.

This is one of the most disturbing facts on the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, and the rest of it: the American people are upset about what’s happening, but allowing themselves to be bilked for the funding!

Carry on

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Nice, wow, definitely should concede while in the lead. That makes sense if insane
a reply to: bradychick

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

They handle all the unemployment benefits

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have a feeling this Q phenomenon is much deeper than just God using Trump like he did with Cyrus.

It took me a while to digest what she says here. But I’m starting to come around to this sort of concept, especially in light of the recent events.

Warning not a pro Q video. If you don’t like opposition to Q then don’t watch this. It’s not a Q hate video but more a biblical perspective on Q the phenomenon that I have not heard before.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After sleeping on it, a few more things pop out about Huma Abedin's tweet yesterday:

1) Profile says:

Lucky mom, proud #HillaryForAmerica Dem, lover of fiction w/ no time to read it & of shows I can't get enough of (Veep), devourer of french fries & ice cream.

a) French Fries = FF = False Flag(s)
Ice Cream = IC = Intelligence Community = C_A, FBI (and NSA?)

b) Lover of fiction w/ no time to read it:

Huma was HRC's lover (allegedly) => HRC is now fiction = HRC dead and news/sighting/tweets are fiction,

w/ no time to read it => Huma saying she's about to die?

c) (Lover of...) it & of - is an AMPERSAND PAIR:

Gematria = 50 = 1 eye open = All seeing eye

d) Lucky mom - why mOm instead of mUm?:

She has flipped so that her children are allowed to survive?

MoM Acronyms include:
Minions of Mirth (Mmorpg computer game),
Ministry of Magic (Harry Potter),
Mouse on Mars (website),
Master of Magic (computer game)
Ministry of Mayhem (iTV Saturday morning kids TV show)
Military Ordinary Mail (US DoD) = meaning she's been allowed to tweet from GITMO?
Mask of Madness (gaming)

e) shows I can't get enough of (Veep):

Is she saying VP Mike Pence is acting and a black hat?

VEEP acronyms:
Vice President
Voter Engagement Evaluation Project
Visual electrically evoked potentials => Filmed electrocutions?

2) I think the tweet she retweeted is messaging that POTUS use of Emergency Broadcast System is about to begin:

I’m a Biden fan but the first time Trump ditched his press pool I got a “breaking news alert” and CNN then spent a half hour on air talking about how this can’t happen.... how times have changed.

A final thought...

As posted yesterday (by ETMN or MBSC?) - MK ULTRA and MK NAOMI programmed us with subliminal messaging broadcasts since the 50s.

Is it possible POTUS/NSA have been using the same methods to DEPROGRAM us for the last 4 years?

How many NEW films/programs have you seen from Hollywood/MSM over the last 12 months? Most have stopped filming because of "Muh, 'RONA!". This means White Hats have only had to re-master OLD films/programs... which they could have started years ago!

POTUS would have used the Emergency telecommunications Act to give power to do this?

This gives even stronger meaning to "YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE" - because the movie is deprogramming us!

edit on 22-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I've been watching all this as an interested observer. Q verges close to prophecy in the sense that the Q drops read like prophecy. It piques my interest.

I will say that at times Q reads disturbingly Messianic to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
voxday.blogspot.com...

I wonder if the servers that were just seized in Germany are the “Seven Dwarves” computers referenced in early Q drops?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I just found this photo in Smartmatic's FB page:

FBSmartmaticphotolink

Is that useful to anyone? I'm not versed well enough in the clock lingo to do anything with it.

9:11

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I just found this photo in Smartmatic's FB page:

FBSmartmaticphotolink

Is that useful to anyone? I'm not versed well enough in the clock lingo to do anything with it.

If we go with the angle that this pic is giving a timeline for when hacking occurred, a few things pop out.

1. There is a distinct tear at 12:00 / midnight ? When operation began ?
2. The 1 for one o’clock is different then the others, points to the greenish blue line around clock starting, which continues till just past 4 o’clock then fades out, was that the hacking time frame ?
3. Strange black design next to the 3
4. 9 the outer circle of clock disappears, something breaks the circle, too many Trump votes ?
5. At 10 there’s a tear/ line that goes from 10 to almost 12, when they stopped counting ?
6. Numbers altered from normal Sinix clock, why, artistic expression?

Very Interesting picture, it sure seems to imply some sort of hacking happened.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Shocking History of Dominion Voting

defyccc.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

So much info in that Smartmatic FB page CLOCK picture, Flesh699.

Much has been posted on it but here's one that stood out to me and is a good example of "not seeing the wood for the trees":

There is an ORANGE line running from 1 to 7 - meaning POTUS/Q

("Orange man bad")

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join