It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC, Fox and CNN Call Joe Biden as the Next President of the United States

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They really haven't had the best of choices over the past couple of elections

100% agree.

I think the choice between Trump and Biden is a bit like the choice we had in the uk over Boris or comrade Jeremy.

Best think I think that could happen in America is that both sides come together to meet in the middle and create a decent third option.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: underwerks
That didn't come out of nowhere. AOC suggested making a list in a tweet. So even though the Dems may have locked this up, they are still the immature brats. It appears they will be just as bad winners as they were losers.

Have you seen the level or sore losing going on, on these very pages?

Absolutely nothing beats 2016. I know you're in Scotland but I saw my own friends have mental breakdowns and our media in shambles. It was insane how people reacted.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

When all states have complied with the law and certified the results. Until then, no one has won yet.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The third option is progressives and they're still claiming to be Democrats.

Biden isn't gonna have an easy time swaying progressives

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Dems have also kept control of the house.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Part of me loves that Trump right now is out playing golf with that stupid tweet still up claiming he has won by a lot

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Funny, those counts are not all in yet ether. Do you often announce things before they happen?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Funny, those counts are not all in yet ether. Do you often announce things before they happen?

Dude Trump lost.

I am happy to remind you of this on the 20th of January.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
As I said to the Right when Trump won in 2016 I now say to the Left. Now is not the time for gloating and running it in the face of the other side. It's a time for building bridges and reaching across the aisle. We can't continue to propagate this cycle that only breeds more and more division while nothing of worth actually gets done.

link   

You do realize the media does not get to call the election right?

With the amount of fraud that has already been exposed, this is only the beginning.

I am looking forward to fraud at all different levels of the election coming out. The red wave has barely begun, this desperate act of treason will inevitably unite the sleeping masses.

We have the documentation and the courts shall decide!

The Democrats are either cheating or powers above them are cheating on their behalf. Either way, the election is in the process of being stolen if we’re to believe Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney during his most recent interview with Two Mikes.

The General described “Hammer” and “Scorecard,” a pair of programs initially designed for the CIA before being privatized by Deep State players from the Obama administration. We explained how they work in an article last week, but the gist is this:

“Hammer” or “THE HAMMER” is a counter-intelligence surveillance program used to spy on activities on protected networks (like voting machines) without detection …

“Scorecard” is a vote-manipulation application that changes votes during transfer. It’s the least detectable form of election manipulation because it works during data transfer between voting stations and data storage hubs. Unless both sides are looking for irregularities, it’s impossible to catch. If nefarious forces had people on one side or the other (or both) during data transfer, it cannot be exposed. …

What we’re seeing happening in Michigan and Wisconsin have all of the trademarks of a “Hammer” and “Scorecard” operation.

link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: underwerks
That didn't come out of nowhere. AOC suggested making a list in a tweet. So even though the Dems may have locked this up, they are still the immature brats. It appears they will be just as bad winners as they were losers.

Have you seen the level or sore losing going on, on these very pages?

Absolutely nothing beats 2016. I know you're in Scotland but I saw my own friends have mental breakdowns and our media in shambles. It was insane how people reacted.

My cousin emigrated when he was 10, he's mid 40's now, still a UK citizen and doesn't get a vote and he says this is the scariest election cycle he's known, people have gone crazy over it.

I hope there is some way to find a middle ground. This could be a scary 4 years and not because of Biden

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I am just waiting for all the proper procedures according to the law to be complete.

If you were to buy a car, do you drive off and go home before the paperwork and payment arrangements are done?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheGroin

Enjoy this moment while it lasts. It won’t last long

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Am fed up of posting this.

Although its funny how each one of you post the "awww the media don't decide the winner" crap like its the first time.

all am going to say is that the media have announced it like this for every modern election and Biden is now president elect of the United States.

Did you pose the same questions in 2016?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheGroin

Enjoy this moment while it lasts. It won’t last long

how are you feeling?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: gortex

Sky news and the BBC have also called it for Biden.
news.sky.com...

Yup looks like its official now although we have all known this was going to be the result for at least 24 hours now.
The Media doesn’t make it official, that’s the job of Congress when all is said and done, we still have till Dec and there are plenty of leftist who truly believe that Trump can win through the courts. With so much rampant fraud, it’s going to come down to it.

You’ll do well to remember that the Media doesn’t officiate anything other than cheerlead.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: gortex

Sky news and the BBC have also called it for Biden.
news.sky.com...

Yup looks like its official now although we have all known this was going to be the result for at least 24 hours now.
The Media doesn’t make it official, that’s the job of Congress when all is said and done, we still have till Dec and there are plenty of leftist who truly believe that Trump can win through the courts. With so much rampant fraud, it’s going to come down to it.

You’ll do well to remember that the Media doesn’t officiate anything other than cheerlead.

ahhh right.

Is that how you felt in 2016?

Look Biden has won.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said to the Right when Trump won in 2016 I now say to the Left. Now is not the time for gloating and running it in the face of the other side. It's a time for building bridges and reaching across the aisle. We can't continue to propagate this cycle that only breeds more and more division while nothing of worth actually gets done.

I agree completely but we are way way way past that now and I blame the media

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Did you pose the same questions in 2016?

I absolutely did, as they were using Hammer and Scorecard back in 2016 as well.

In fact I think they have been using similar methods of rigging elections for decades at state house and senatorial races as well.

And all of that is going to be coming out.

The fraud we are witnessing is precisely how the birth of an actual secure election, probably block chain based / voter ID , will be manifested.

What are your thoughts on Hammer/Scorecard?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

First time I have heard of Hammer and Scorecard.

So I can't really pass an opinion on it but I might look into it a little later if I get time.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join