It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed men delivering fake ballots in Philadelphia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: PhatalError

In, the reporting I've seen, they are actually not all for Biden. They are just for Biden in higher numbers, which, if you think about it, has some logic behind it as Trump turned his base off the submitting absentee ballots and his base also doesn't take covid as seriously so they mostly voted day of, so why wouldn't it be logical that most of the votes are for Biden?

Then they should have flipped some house seats in that scenario. They didn't flip any. Let me explain:

Lawyers costs a lot of money for a campaign. If they flip all the house seats along with President and more candidates start filing lawsuits they have a serious serious problem. I could go into this much deeper but in summary, nobody can explain why not one house seat flipped despite this guy getting millions of more votes. People by and large vote up and down the ballot one party almost to a fault. So they leave out all the house race and say no, just Trump and Biden thank you..yeah right.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Then they should have flipped some house seats in that scenario.

North Carolina 2 and 6 both flipped.

Took me all of 1 second to find that online.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

They were from Virginia to boot!

When I first heard that, I couldn't help but think, "Bet their work address has Langley in it.".

This isn't suspicious, sounds like a deep fake operation was in play.

Quote from the link below.
"LaMotta's website, which has since been taken down, described him as a "crisis response, security, fugitive recovery agent, bodyguard, security contractor.".

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not seeing that anywhere. They did not flip a Congressional house seat from all reports I have read. Regardless, GOP gained a lot of House seats. That has never happened in this scenario. Biden is now the most popular President in US history. He removed historic from Obama's campaign. Just juggernaunted it. He should have swepts most seats. He didn't.

Just not possible with people voting up and down the ballot and just saying Congressional seat are not a big deal. Not even marginally believable on any level.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm not seeing that anywhere.

Flipped House seats.

Regardless, GOP gained a lot of House seats.

Four is 'a lot'?

edit on 7-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use
Is There Civilization Without Civility
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

How many did they flip? Last report I read was none but we are probably on different timelines since the election is not technically over.

Still to my point, they should have gained seats, like just killed it with the most popular candidate of all time by a lot. He blew Obama out of the water.

Speaking of timelines I just read that they got smoked all in actual state legislators. Again, total nonsense and something is absolutely not adding up.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How many did they flip?

I just gave you the link the the most current numbers, try using it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Can you explain why they are struggling though with these seats and state legislator seats. Nobody can explain it from looks like your side. If Biden did actually win by millions of votes this is highly improbable. People vote up and down the ballot by and large. Something is not right and people are starting to ask a lot of questions about it. Even staunch left wing media is sounding alarms but offer no real explanations. There is an explanation. We may actually find out in a few weeks when this finally shakes out.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

People vote up and down the ballot by and large.

Do they? I don't or rather, can't, since there are no Libertarian options for House or Senate. Third Party's account for 2-4% of the votes in some cases, say they vote for Jorgenson, they need to pick a Congressional candidate and they seem to be opting for Republicans.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

So Joshua Macias, a founding member of “Vets for Trump” is part of this deep fake is he?

Good logic there

edit on 7/11/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So Joshua Macias, a founding member of “Vets for Trump” is part of this deep fake is he?

Good logic there

The Derp Fake State does this, they take actual people, get rid of them, replace them with 'fictitious entities' who then perpetrate false flag operations but are so f****** dumb they get caught.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

People vote up and down the ballot by and large.

Do they? I don't or rather, can't, since there are no Libertarian options for House or Senate. Third Party's account for 2-4% of the votes in some cases, say they vote for Jorgenson, they need to pick a Congressional candidate and they seem to be opting for Republicans.

I said by and large. Libertarians are not by and large and have never won an actual election anywhere to my knowledge in the entire world last time I checked.

People fill out ballots and vote party. It's so bad that states like TX and others have stopped putting the party next to the candidate to make people somewhat informed of who they are voting for and that candidates policies.

It's not just me calling out this strange anomaly of this Super Duper Candidate blowing the lid off the popular vote and then shanking all these seats. The entire news circuit is covering it as something quite peculiar.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I just gave you the Third Party voter numbers, this explains a large part of down ballot voting.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Third party is not a thing. It had no impact on this election. Libertarians, Kayne, whoever. Nobody is voting for these parties to impact anything about what I'm talking about and about what the media is talking about regarding the greatest candidate of all time, far greater than Obama himself losing a bunch of seats in the house and state offices. It should not happen because it has never happened. Hard to believe Joe Biden is going to destroy Obama's "historic" victory but not match his impact on the rest of the ballot....meh. It is a fantasy that will likely be accepted as non fiction once Twitter and FB are done though like everything else.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

They've changed the headline now.

Armed men arrested in Philadelphia may have believed fake ballots were being counted, Philadelphia DA Office says

Typical CNN...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ

Well the guy losing is the one that needs to steal the votes isn't he?
The one crying foul the loudest is most likely to be the one up to no good?
All the Trumpets doth protest WAAAAY too much.

You mean like how Biden was losing.....until he started winning hours and days after the election?
edit on 11/7/2020 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/2020 by glad_to_be_His because: Edit to fix quote error

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why would any private citizen have ballots in their vehicle?

Is the chain of custody that broken that you can actually bring ballots in by car to a voting place and they actually get counted?

What the actual F?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join