It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed men delivering fake ballots in Philadelphia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Source:
www.cnn.com...

We all knew it was happening. This election is getting out of control. First the mysterious 178k overnight votes for biden, in what was it? Detroit? Now this. The article states it has not been released for who the ballots were cast for. Quite frankly, it doesnt matter. The fact that this going on, seemingly widespread, its a complete travesty.

Almost makes one wonder if this part of the plan. Create absolute chaos to bring down and recreate the constitution and the government it protects.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhatalError
Source:
www.cnn.com...

We all knew it was happening. This election is getting out of control. First the mysterious 178k overnight votes for biden, in what was it? Detroit? Now this. The article states it has not been released for who the ballots were cast for. Quite frankly, it doesnt matter. The fact that this going on, seemingly widespread, its a complete travesty.

Almost makes one wonder if this part of the plan. Create absolute chaos to bring down and recreate the constitution and the government it protects.

Seems like anything is possible these days.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PhatalError

They were from Virginia to boot!

When I first heard that, I couldn't help but think, "Bet their work address has Langley in it.".

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The article states it has not been released for who the ballots were cast for. Quite frankly, it doesnt matter.

Quite frankly, it does matter.

Why would it not matter?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

So the co-founder of "Vets for Trump" and another member of the group went to Philadelphia to 'straighten things out' with the vote count.

LMAO can't make this # up.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I was wondering why CNN would report on voter fraud - until I read that a hat with a QAnon logo was in found he truck. Typical left-wing media to turn the news around so that it seems that Trump is the one stealing votes and not Biden...

-MM
edit on 7-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Obvious false flag is obvious.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Oh dear... Q hats? Really? Are we seeing another sting operation set up by our FBI?

I'm waiting for more details. There's more to this.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh dear... Q hats? Really? Are we seeing another sting operation set up by our FBI?

I'm waiting for more details. There's more to this.

Something smells fishy....and we're all out of fish.....

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

The article states it has not been released for who the ballots were cast for. Quite frankly, it doesnt matter.

Quite frankly, it does matter.

Why would it not matter?

As several have pointed out in other threads, voter fraud is voter fraud. The fact that it is happening should be concerning enough. I could see it mattering if it was 90% one party and 10% another. It shouldnt be happening either way, is why who it is for, does not matter.

Then again, i probably proved your statement with my own, as all the sketchy stuff going on seems to benefit Biden... like those 178k for JUST him. Not a single one for
Trump or any third party. Just enough for Biden to win the electoral votes.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
I was wondering why CNN would report on voter fraud - until I read that a hat with a QAnon logo was in found he truck. Typical left-wing media to turn the news around so that it seems that Trump is the one stealing votes and not Biden...

-MM

Well the guy losing is the one that needs to steal the votes isn't he?
The one crying foul the loudest is most likely to be the one up to no good?
All the Trumpets doth protest WAAAAY too much.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

-MM

My exact thoughts when i was reading that. QAnon hat conveniently placed on the dashboard and some guys with handguns and AR-15’s. Definitely has a pretty hard skew to it. I feel it’s more false flag than anything. As i stated towards the end of my OP, i feel theres something more. A lot of media reports will be going discrediting both sides. I feel could be in order to cause the populace to want to reform the process and in effect the constitution. Bits and pieces here and there until they whittle so much away it is nothing as our forefathers meant it to be.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This was a switch and bait story by fake news cnn, it was all about weapons and Qanon... what part delves into the ballot caper? Saw this thru a tweet I will not be retweeting. Not everyone passes information along without first reading the information rather than the headline...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Obvious false flag is obvious.

This will be all over the mainstream news by tomorrow - and yet no word about proof of voter fraud by the Democrats. For the left-wing media it´s all a conspiracy that there is voter fraud, so they won´t report on it, unless if the Republicans are the ones doing it, then they´ll report it as "fact" and embellish it even further.

-MM

edit on 7-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

In, the reporting I've seen, they are actually not all for Biden. They are just for Biden in higher numbers, which, if you think about it, has some logic behind it as Trump turned his base off the submitting absentee ballots and his base also doesn't take covid as seriously so they mostly voted day of, so why wouldn't it be logical that most of the votes are for Biden?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So! Make it look like Trump is using fake votes.

" LaMotta's website, which has since been taken down, described him as a "crisis response, security, fugitive recovery agent, bodyguard, security contractor.". "

and they wont us to belive he has no gun license?
as if some one like This would not know!

How many fake ballots? one !
they dont say any thing about the fake ballots!

and My God they took his info off the web quick! less than 24 Hours.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

It’s like those dead registered Democrats.

What better way to get more votes for Trump and placing suspicion on Biden by using identities of dead registered Democrats.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
and they wont us to belive he has no gun license?

You should probably read the article. He's from Virginia and he was in Pennsylvania.

Virginia doesn't have reciprocity for handgun carry permits with Pennsylvania.

edit on 7-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

edit on 7-11-2020 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
so I can deduce from the ATS respones, fake votes for Biden = True but if fake votes for Trump = false flag

lets just get trump and biden in a room and let them count the votes themselves and even if it takes 20+years to get the result at least they will both be dead of naturul causes by then

top topics

<<   2 >>

join