It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Law Enforcement and Legal Court Actions Regarding the 2020 Election Debacle.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Friday, November 6, 2020

Due to an increasing amount of fraud and irregularities being discovered in certain U.S. states, Legal, Judicial, and Law Enforcement involvement is also increasing.

Today, the U.S. Supreme Court stopped Pennsylvania's Secretary of State and Attorney General from violating a state Election Rule spelled out by the Pennsylvania legislature, regarding mailed-in ballots being counted.

BREAKING FROM SCOTUS: Justice Alito has issued an Order than any ballots received after after 8pm on election day in PA be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately. There is a petition pending before SCOTUS. Alito orders opposing side to reply by 2p Saturday.

Alito order: "... neither the applicant (PA GOP) nor the Secretary has been able to verify that all boards are complying with the Secretary's guidance, which, it is alleged, is not legally binding on them."

Many of you have rightly noted that this segregating/securing was already supposed to be happening. PA GOP told SCOTUS today neither it nor the PA Sec of Commonwealth could get all the county boards of election to confirm they were actually complying. Now there's a SCOTUS Order.

Much more at 11pm Eastern, on FoxNewsNight
Source: twitter.com...

More to come in this thread. There is Quite a bit going on. We are now 3 days after the nationwide election, with no "declared" winner, and evidence of ballot fraud, along with other illegal activities committed Democrats, steadily increasing.

Quick Clip of Shannon Bream on the Sean Hannity show tonight: twitter.com...

-CareWeMust
edit on 11/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Book em' Danno.

LIMESTONE COUNTY, TX — Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced that his Election Fraud Unit assisted the Limestone County Sheriff and District Attorney in charging Kelly Reagan Brunner, a social worker in the Mexia State Supported Living Center (SSLC), with 134 felony counts of purportedly acting as an agent and of election fraud.

link

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Thank-you for adding useful/relevant information to this thread!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
MICHIGAN

FBI Investigating Ballot Backdating in Michigan

The FBI is investigating allegations of election fraud in Detroit after a city worker stepped forward and claimed election workers were asked to backdate ballots that had come in after the election deadline had passed, multiple officials said.

A senior law enforcement official in Washington confirmed that an investigation was opened after the whistleblower's concerns were forwarded from the Michigan Republican Party. "The FBI is investigating," the official said.

GOP officials in Michigan said the whistleblower was identified and assisted by Phill Kline, the head of the Thomas More Society's Amistad Project, which has been litigating voting disputes and irregularities across the country for months.
More at: justthenews.com...
edit on 11/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
NEVADA
Criminal referral to DOJ Attorney General William Barr, for +3,000 instances of voter fraud.

A legal team for the Nevada Republican Party has sent a criminal referral to the office of Attorney General William Barr, alleging reports of over 3,000 instances of voter fraud in the state, where as of Friday morning the race between President Trump and Democrat Joe Biden had yet to be decided.

The team of attorneys reportedly cross-referenced the names and addresses of the voters in question using the National Change of Address database.

"Thousands of individuals have been identified who appear to have violated the law by casting ballots after they moved from NV," tweeted the party's account.
More at: justthenews.com...

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

BREAKING FROM SCOTUS: Justice Alito has issued an Order than any ballots received after after 8pm on election day in PA be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately. There is a petition pending before SCOTUS. Alito orders opposing side to reply by 2p Saturday.
a reply to: carewemust

Oh boy , There is going to be some serious in-fighting surrounding this decision .

My opinion they should take all the mail-in-ballots received after 8pm election day in every state and cast them aside not counting them in the total .

Quick question a little off subject , But has anyone seen or heard from Phage ? Dude would be all over this typically.

You know the only way to sort this out maybe a complete Re-Vote...in person of course.
edit on 6-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You know the only way to sort this out maybe a complete Re-Vote...in person of course.

That's not going to happen. Both sides would cringe at the suggestion.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
We have evidence in the open that James comey Brennan and the cia and fbi engaged in a coup against trump, and the media helped cover for it

No one, the courts the doj or anyone else has done anything about that

If you think suddenly they will be interested in fighting corruption I’m sorry to say you are going to be disappointed
edit on 6-11-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Trump would win the recount but lots of repubs would lose. Many folks feel like they behaved in a less than steller way. Really for four years except for supreme court nominations they have empowered obstruction.

I am one of them. Beyond voting for trump again if you got a d beside your name your a dog and a r your a red dog.

Boycott the vote

Voting for 3rd party from here on out.
edit on 6-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
We have evidence in the open that hames comey Brennan and the cia and fbi engaged in a coup against trump, and the media helped cover for it

If you think suddenly they will be interested in fighting corruption I’m sorry to say you are going to be disappointed

Disappointing, but true.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

We have evidence in the open that James comey Brennan and the cia and fbi engaged in a coup against trump, and the media helped cover for it

There seem to be quite a few people on ATS who cant accept this reality .

The corruption runs deep , so deep that it comes full circle.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Some of us tried to warn people of this corruption

From the left all i heard was “orange man bad”

From many in the right “trust the plan “

It’s a shame, probably the only time I’ll ever see in my life we had a chance to fight back at the political level against the establishment

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

If enough fraud is found in random sampling of already counted ballots, a full inspection/recount will be ordered.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm just going to drop this here....

edit on 6-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

From the 22 minute mark and forward on this video, election related investigations revealed, and also a mention of significant developments coming next week in the Barr-Durham investigation of Obama-Biden.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I don’t know if i should be laughing or crying right now

Republican patriots, the people I respect the most, have to be the most naive people in the world

Ok, can’t wait to see the coup participants FINALLY face justice next week

Shame they could have been two weeks sooner so the average American could have seen these criminals being charged for treason before the election

Lol!

Just don’t be too devestated when nothing happens for the billionth time

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If enough fraud is found in random sampling of already counted ballots, a full inspection/recount will be ordered.

I'm not saying it isn't legal or possible, I'm saying it isn't going to happen. It was suggested during the Bush vs Gore debacle and got no traction for fear of voter disenfranchisement and further mistrust of the system.
edit on 11/6/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm not saying it isn't legal or possible, I'm saying it isn't going to happen. It was suggested during the Bush vs Gore debacle and got no traction for fear of voter disenfranchisement and further mistrust of the system.

So are you saying that there is anyone in America now that actually trusts the current voting system?

I mean, Republicans don't think so right now, haven't for years and I would argue that they have a point.

Democrats right now trust that the way they have shaped and warped the system works for them, but they don't trust it either because they know it is crooked.

Simply because they made it that way.

So how can you say that any American can further distrust the system?

EVERYBODY knows that it is rigged, after all...

edit on 6-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Get out of here!

There is no room for a Negative Nanny during these trying times.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So how can you say that any American can further distrust the system?

I'm not the one who originally said it. I just repeated what was said at the time. I didn't say their reasoning was good, just that it was the reason given.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join