It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ok I think I got it, it’s around 16 minutes in. When he’s reading the numbers the video goes silent. I’ve checked on both iPad and Apple TV and the same thing happens. You tube censorship????

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
It ain't over until the fat lady sings at the SOCTUS.

I fear this will go there and two of the Republican appointees (Roberts probably being one) will weasel out and say there was cheating but not enough to change the result thus the election stands.

I really hope and pray the truth comes out and the legitimate winner is identified. if it's Biden we'll accept and move on. if Trump he should be so recognized.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm not sure what you are all arguing about. Surely it is quite clear to all those supporting Trump that no matter what he tries to assert with regard to the counts, it won't do him any good. Biden will be sworn into office in January, and the country will move on.

The only aid Trump can try to draw on is that of the people to support his claims. No authority or agency or judiciary office is going to publicly uphold his claims, even if there is clear evidence of fraud, because to do so is to severely damage the people's trust and confidence in the American democratic process, and that is one illusion they want to keep intact. Even the people want the illusion intact.

Everyone knows the system is manipulated, but it is ignored, unspoken about, hushed away like an embarrassment, always to remain unacknowledged.

Most people don't want revolutions or civil wars, they're not interested, just let them get on living the lives of dullards and ignorants, and as proxy-serfs to their political and financial masters. The majority of people are so habituated to this set up Trump has no chance of getting the support he needs to overturn the election. This 'new' normal is now the 'new' status quo, and it is the people's consent. Just resign yourselves to the fact that the country isn't yours anymore, and hasn't been so for quite a while, so stop thinking it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To me, the most assuring aspect of this overall election challenge, is that Sidney Powell would NOT endanger her reputation, and General Flynn's ongoing case, by making unsubstantiated claims and floating "conspiracy theories".

This evening, she said the Governor and Secretary of State in Georgia are going down hard soon, unless they come clean.

Source: twitter.com...

The way Sidney, Lin, and Rudy keep hurling accusations, un-afraid of being sued, tells me that they are on very solid ground with their evidence. (i.e. Nothing and Nobody can stop what is coming.)

And, those who are the recipients of these accusations are most likely GUILTY. Or they would fight back with a defamation lawsuit, in a heart-beat.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join