It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Results

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
HAVE FAITH – Hundreds of Pro-Trump IT Volunteers Are Scouring Voter Data – Already Nearly 300,000 Vote Discrepancies Were Identified in Pennsylvania Alone

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ennsylvania-alone/

More than 20,000 absentee ballots in Pennsylvania have impossible return dates and another more than 80,000 have return dates that raise questions, according to a researcher’s analysis of the state’s voter database.

Over 51,000 ballots were marked as returned just a day after they were sent out—an extraordinary speed, given U.S. Postal Service (USPS) delivery times, while nearly 35,000 were returned on the same day they were mailed out. Another more than 23,000 have a return date earlier than the sent date. More than 9,000 have no sent date.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Awesome
Good news frens!
CM will talk to OANN

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
World knows Trump won banner flown over Goodison Park ahead of Everton vs. Manchester match in UK.

www.standard.co.uk...

A plane carrying the message "World knows Trump won #MAGA" was spotted flying over Goodison Park ahead of the Premier League match between Everton and Manchester United.

The banner grabbed the attention of club staff and journalists inside the 39,000-capacity stadium before the Saturday lunch-time kick-off.

I guess they’re cultist too, huh?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I guess they’re cultist too, huh?

Not everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid. Notice how the media has been so careful with the story, cant have any of the sheeple getting the wrong idea.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This might be the smoking gun. We will see if it's true, but info is 4chan hacked Dominion and captured everything. Below is a log showing they were skimming from Trump, almost 50 percent each vote. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Canadian lawyer @thevivafrei does a fantastic job of showing how to read media critically by tearing down a NYT article to its bare bones. Less than 15 min, worth a watch, imo:

"New York Time DENIES Election Voter Fraud?"

How are the sheeple ever going to learn the evidence if no MSM will report it? Like JFK said of the monolithic conspiracy:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Another election result.

The numbers are rather astonishing considering 49 percent of those surveyed said they leaned towards Democrats while 40 percent identified with Republicans. It means that there's a greater probability that half the country believes this election was a sham.

Source.

One is a special kind of stupid if you think a fraudulent president can effectively govern in a climate like that.
edit on 12-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Rumors Spell Death Blow For Dems As Dominion Whistleblowers Coming Forward

UPDATED: 9:14 PM 11 Nov 2020

…Rumors abound of a sting, orchestrated by Trump, with real patriots embedded in the government. Knowing that democrats would attempt to steal the elections (like they did in 2018), according to rumors, the president orchestrated a massive, brilliant set up… and that’s where the evidence is.

According to sources, Gina Haspel (CIA Director) met with Mitch McConnell (confirmed), demanding that Trump be deposed before he had the chance to “destroy” the country by exposing ‘evidence’ he had… but Mitch (according to rumors) told her they already “knew.”

Knew what?

Knew that all the Dominion machines were connected to the internet, and that every signal was routed through Mark Esper’s computer at the DOJ… and that from there, connected to hubs at the Central Intelligence Agency.

Apparently, Trump’s team has proof of this… and McConnell told Haspel she was one her own.

Stay the course, patriots… it’s happening. The “country” Haspel (and other deep staters mean) is the shadow controllers who have established a government that is unaccountable to the American people, designed to manipulate them, with of course, help from the mainstream media. By the Grace of God Almighty, it’s about to be destroyed.

Pray that democrat retaliation will be stopped as well.

conservativedailypost.com...

I do get that this is a conspiracy theory site, and that a lot of people (myself included) think there was definitely cheating, but some of what is being put out there just seems so far fetched. I mean the larger a secret, the harder it is to keep, right?

We're still arguing about 9/11 almost 20 years later, yet supposed to have trust and faith that all these secretive, democracy saving traps were set in place? I understand not showing all your cards at once, but if the fraud is so apparent and provable, I'd be on TV 24/7 getting all that information out there immediately. I'd be publicly arresting the people involved in a massive perp walk.

Let's re-count and audit whatever we can, highlight actual examples of fraud, and move on...whichever way it turns out and whoever is ultimately the winner.

PS. Way too many BOOOMS!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

I am convinced they do things so blatant and crazy our minds can’t process it.
I’m conservative, but you would have an easier time convincing me of OJs innocence than GWB.

After all I have seen.... I would say the bar couldn’t get any lower but then they would just find a shovel and bury it.

They probably eat babies and worship ancient gods too.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

I mean the larger a secret, the harder it is to keep, right?

Don't under estimate their hatred for Trump.

And they are the literal Borg where there is no individual.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Analbumcover

Idea.

Well, Proud Boys sounds like a certain type of all gentleman's club to me. LoL

The fact of the matter, all the same, the Proud Boys is a far-right, neo-fascist political organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States.

Personally, i think they are all crazy. x

I seem to recall that is exactly how the Proud Boys started - a gay movement in support of Trump.

As for them being a 'far-right, neo-fascist' organisation....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Then again it's the government and authorities that have labeled them the far-right neo-fascist political organization that promotes and engages in political violence.

The same people who also deem the likes of QAnon to be a far-right conspiracy theory that alleges that the world is run by a powerful cabal of Satan worshipping pedophiles.

Still think they are all crazy, but the facts are what they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Then again it's the government and authorities that have labeled them the far-right neo-fascist political organization that promotes and engages in political violence.

The same people who also deem the likes of QAnon to be a far-right conspiracy theory that alleges that the world is run by a powerful cabal of Satan worshipping pedophiles.

Still think they are all crazy, but the facts are what they are.

Oh, the Gub't... gotcha.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
77 million votes for Biden.

72 million votes for Trump.

Overall, 245.5 million Americans were ages 18 and older in November 2016, about 157.6 million of whom reported being registered to vote, according to Census Bureau estimates.

Source.

So a 90%+ turnout ?

Denial ain't just the Ministry of Truth telling you nothing to see here.

It was honest!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Federal agent Russell Strasser who coerced and bullied the USPS whistleblower SHUT DOWN his Twitter account
@titansfanjeff
The account was filled with Anti-trump political posts.
Jeff’s motive was never to uncover voter fraud. He’s the fixer.
Sunlight is the best disinfectant

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I think its the other way around UKTruth.

Facts are still facts all the same.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why was all this planned in London with Haspel chief there?

Why was Canada the Country which is headquarters to our Voting Tech

All of this must be National Security Issues

Why did Haspel go in person to meet with Grassley?

Wasn't she trained in England?

Shouldn't she just resign?

"INVESTIGATION: Did Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems Rigged The US Elections 2020"

greatgameindia.com...

INVESTIGATION: Did Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems Rigged The US Elections 2020

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
twitter.com...

John Johnston

@johnwsjohnston

What is going on in Maricopa County Arizona?

They have a rule You don't need to prove your are a US citizen to vote for President in General elections

@RealAmVoice
@realDonaldTrump

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ka-BOOOOM
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join