It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to know someone who is really mutated...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can see things that the other people can�t, and I can do many things with them. I can see them since I was a little, but I was simply ignoring them, until I got older I realised that that things were really there for me, but no one else were seing them. At first I was very scared, until I got to know what I could do with them and what I needed to do so they wouldn�t scare me...

I wanted to know someone who is an X (mutated, or whatever you want to call it), specially if he or she can the same things as I (I haven�t described them, but if you talk to me I could do it, and specify).

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
CrazyMoon it sounds to me as if you are still a bit scared, can you be more specific as to what you are
sugesting.

Moon this I promise, we as in those who post here will look seriouly at what you have to say. I know its hard to do but give us a chance.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Crazymoon!

This is completly true:

I have dreams that involve real life situations and they come true within 3 weeks of me having them.....

They scare me and its really like deja vu...but life has to go on or we would go nuts with the worry!

Why the interest???

People who have an extra arm or leg or whatever...even those who see dead people are still human and deserve our respect....

Just my thoughts!

Gryff

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I agree. Write down what you see and we will of course take it in a serious mana.

Just take a look around these boards here. WE take everything seriously and treat everyone with respect.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
please post more info bro!

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would also really like more details. Please fill us in.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
...But I think I can help you.

I prefer the use of the term ESP (Extrasensory perception) and ESP'ers.

Can you please explain what you see in details please ?

new topics

top topics

join