It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween? We have quite enough fear to be going on with.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but I've had a somewhat depressive time of late. Things seem bleak in so many ways, and as someone who took the red pill, I can see through all the sham virtue signalling being rolled out by the political & media wh**es (sorry, I'm not usually so crass, but I'm so damn angry). Everything is a scam, everything is a lie, if we call it plain. We all know this virus was a bioweapon, though it wasn't China's unilateral decision that it was released. It was designed not to kill the body of a man, but the body of a civilisation, so that something else could sweep in & take its place. The events preceding it can be seen to be choreographed, with the benefit of hindsight.

The destabilisation of Europe with the migrant crisis, which occurred because there was a sweeping stand-down order to all who might have prevented it. The flood of uncivilised people from various parts caused chaos, division & a drain on resources, as well as a political & civil crisis. The destabilisation of the USA by the Trump presidency's many actions which led to division, whether you believe he is a good man or not, his presidency caused sweeping division, and that's a fact. Further destabilisation came in the form of a slightly smaller & largely repudiated second migrant crisis heading from the South up to the US border. Political spirit cooking, cat fights, collapsing inflatable politicians, ankle tags that switch ankles & stand-in first ladies. Then the red pill community is led on a wild goose chase with their sacred principles & virtues being manipulated by an extremely 'intelligent' algorithm (Q) which has surface access to a vast pool of intelligence data, and my guess is that 80% of it is switched out for false data before getting the 'Q drop' treatment.

We are all being manipulated. And I haven't even got to the lockdown yet!

The symptoms of COVID-19 were not necessarily severe in most cases, but they were just about KOOKY enough (causing necrosis & scarring of the lung tissue, even causing pulmonary embolism in many cases). Those who were not fully read-in got scared by this virus - which incredibly leads to antibodies which survive for only three months, a fact which poses an abhorrent dilemma. The majority of bureaucrats/civil servants were scared & spinning their wheels trying to figure out what to do. However, despite the apparent chaos, it's a colour-by-numbers game, and there's a plan which we from our position cannot yet guess at, from within the system which is being manipulated - Godel's law comes into play. There are too many variables, and we aren't able to see an overview of the data which would allow us to draw firm conclusions. Only generalities & edges can be sketched out. We have instead the dreams of the Oneiroi, casting illusion across our consciences & making fools of our truest & most keenly-felt sense of honour..

The lockdown was the purpose of the COVID-19 bioweapon, a clean & clear way of decimating the Western economy & putting people in such dire need & generally heightened fear, that they'll accept anything alternative which seems a little better than the present circumstances

Ergo, we come to the question - is the vaccine safe? It's already prepared, is my guess, but the choreography demands a wait time before releasing it for public consumption.. If it is required that we take it, and there are enough forceful conditions making it near-impossible to refuse without great costs of some sort (for example, in the UK we are not allowed to refuse vaccines for our children, no matter our thoughts) - then grudhingly, we should take it. It was only after my son was affected with an autism-related condition after the MMR vaccine, that I became somewhat against them, though I accept that they are necessary (I'm just so angry that the experimental concepts they're mixing with them are causing these conditions in a small percentage of cases). My son faces a disadvantage for his entire life as a result of their twisted science, and it makes me insanely mad.. Still, if you MUST take the COVID vaccine (despite conspiracy thought regarding nanomaterials & 5G antenna relays), then take it, in faith that "No weapon formed against you will prosper" (that is, its intended evil effect will not dominate the matrix of possibilities which your future represents, you will always be able to find a way out of the black mire you face).

Indeed, 'locking it down' is precisely the goal which has been perverted in the past forty years, after the humane response to the end of WW2 began to suffer from corruption creep, in the wake of the Kennedy assassination & the drug epidemic of the 60s. Every process tends to have some latitude built-in, permitting some flux of potential for action & consequence, where events can go one way or another, depending on the day, the time, the colour of your skin, your creed, whether you fear or have confidence, if you have a record or not, and so on. But every action of the bureaucracy has been inching towards locking down the process of policing & controlling the citizenry, at every conceivable level, preparing us (& them) for the ultimate human psy-antenna police state that is the authoritarian NWO, with traditional left/right concepts no longer relevant. It will be impossible (by traditional means) for anyone to break out of the controlling factors in said lockdown which prevent either lateral or vertical progression without specific authorisation of the controlling & non-representative quorum of the privileged. The bulk of those who make up the infrastructure of the police state will be unaware that the changes they've seen in recent years (militarisation of the police) are leading to a time when your social security number can be keyed into a system & you'll be immediately targeted for elimination. Social distancing will ensure that although there is no collateral (which is inefficient) there will be absolute fear of the total power the masters possess.

My informed guess is that there are around 8,000 'elites' who know almost, but not quite absolutely, everything going on in the world which is of note or concern at a grand scale. Then a pool of maybe 1,000,000 or more who think themselves to be right hand men (or women), who know enough to be dangerous, but not enough to take down their masters. After that a pool of creatives taken from the worlds of intelligence, corporate finance, military command & corporate houses of real power, perhaps globally 2,500,000 who are used for their ability to respond quickly in creative ways to variables in the matrix - balancing out whatIS happening versus what should be happening, according to the plans of the masters (of which they know shades & glimpses). Beneath them are a heck of a lot of yes-men & women, who enact the decrees which come down from the top, under the patronage of the heights, the get-it-done NOW types, perhaps 5,000,000 globally. Again, they know something is going down, but they're rewarded enough (& have seared their conscience such) that they remain loyal no matter what the orders.

So when it comes to the very top, the pinnacle, Mount Olympus? Probably about 200 to whom all the others owe fealty.

NB - to get the exact numbers, you'd need to put Benford's Law into action. SPOOKY stuff for Halloween. Yet it is proof that God has a plan.
edit on 31-10-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So what do we know? Not enough, but enough on this Halloween night to know that the Devil himself is behind this. Of course I'm joking (or maybe not..) but the point is that it wouldn't matter either way, because the plan is devilish enough, with enough perversion & hedonistic fervour mixed in around the edges, with infinite twists & turns, false endings & misleading beginnings. All of us are lost in the details, unable to see in context the clean line of the operational objectives of the masters (the rulers of wickedness in high places, on Earth & in the heavenly realms - the lower astral, etc..)

But if that's the case, what can any of us do?

Have faith, and work goodness in the world, in every situation you're faced with. Find people you trust, because solidarity & objective dependability may become even more important in the future than they are now. You won't be perfect, but it's not possible to be perfect as an imperfect human soul, caught in the gravity well of the Fall of Man, subject to its pulling force which skews our intended thoughts, words & deeds.

I recently contracted a weird viral illness (not COVID thankfully) in which I had a 41 degree fever, making me totally delirious. Although I was conscious of what I intended to say in each instance that I tried to respond to the question of the medics, the words & concepts which were spoken out were completely incorrect, and mainly gibberish. Trying to say "Yes doctor, I had such & such a symptom" would come out as " Accurate furniture, skiing in Juniper tree with foxes". It was very surreal, knowing what was intended & hearing what actually was said. I believe the Fall of Man to affect us in a similar way, skewing our thoughts, words & deeds away from what we had always & forever intended. And that sudden drop of the stomach as though down through the floor, when something terrifies us, is what occurs when we're in phase with the terrors of the abyss.. But these imperfections are not your fault, and they never have been. That's where dependence on grace & mercy comes in. Which requires humility. Simply trusting that you as an imperfect soul, loved & held in trust for a better day, a better Earth, better Heavenly places. All through faith alone, bolstered by good works in your highest potential sphere of influence.

"God (Christ) is saviour to all people, and especially those who believe" (St Paul)

The Scripture was written in a certain way because sometimes even good things need to be hidden, disguised, misleading - preventing the truly wicked ones, from all classes, but especially those who rule over us - from understanding. Because, reasons.

In the Book of Micah (the last book of the Old Testament, before the dawn of the New Covenant of Grace):

What does the LORD require of you, but that you work justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God

Have faith. JUSTICE in any one situation can only come when enough of us are aligned with Truth & take action to improve the outcomes. The Evil One expects that he will succeed because the world has become unbelievably corrupt. But it depends on what is meant by success. We can't save everyone, but perhaps there is a way to regain the advantage. Certainly I've felt there must be, though I don't know what it might be, at this present time.

But I believe, and recall that:

"Those who are not against us, are for us.."

We are more than they, and our cause is just.

Halloween is hereby recast as a day of rebellion against the Devil. On the rocks, with a twist of lemon..

And with that, I bid you 'adieu, mon amis'..

FITO.

edit on OctoberSaturday20110CDT11America/Chicago-050047 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I can’t speak for the rest of the world but here in the states Halloween is about two things and two things only.

Costumes and candy..

edit on 31-10-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I quit reading as soon as I saw you say ‘It’s a fact that Trump is sowing division’.

I keep hearing him say how we need to come together as a nation and as one people. I’ve heard him say over and over how he loves this country and truly wants to see it, and the American people prosper.

And he has backed up his words with actions.

The hate and division I see being thrown around is from the demo-rats.

You really should put down the kool aid.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior
I didn't take it as Trump is the one to blame, but that during his time, people all over have been causing destabilization, unrest and divide. Some may blame him, but blaming him solely is just bigoted.

As for the OP, its refreshing to see people take their time to self reflect and put their thoughts together, even if I may feel differently about some things, I enjoy being able to see how people think and helps me get an understanding where their coming from.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The big scare this Halloween comes from mother nature. It's freakishly warm outside but I don't think it scares anybody.
As a matter of fact: I don't think anybody even noticed what they should be scared of.
Mother nature surely can't be one of them.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Read more carefully - I said his presidency has sown division, which is a simple fact - I DID NOT say that it was his fault. I actually quite like Trump, and hope he continues to forge great ties with the UK, in the event that all this goes on for longer than I fear it will.

edit on OctoberSaturday20110CDT01America/Chicago-050046 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My costume is wearing no mask and coughing.
Terrifying stuff for some people.
Others get it and find it hilarious.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder You're right about the warmth today. In Southern California, we were driving home at midday, going north on Pacific Coast Highway. A car then went by us, containing a sight that really made our day: It was a convertible, with the ragtop down. Sitting in the front passenger seat was a young man wearing a full Cat-In-The-Hat costume. Perfect. Happy Halloween, all.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Read more carefully - I said his presidency has sown division, which is a simple fact - I DID NOT say that it was his fault. I actually quite like Trump, and hope he continues to forge great ties with the UK, in the event that all this goes on for longer than I fear it will.

It was worded badly... you should have said 'his presidency has caused the radical left to go batsnip crazy and sow division, and worse, blame it on Trump'.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I can’t speak for the rest of the world but here in the states Halloween is about two things and two things only.

Costumes and candy..

I didn't know Halloween was a global event!

ATS teaches me more than school ever did.
edit on 11/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Halloween was 'All Hallows' Eve' for practitioners of witchcraft in England, and then in the colonies of the pre-formed USA, during the centuries prior to the industrial revolution, say in the 1500s, but it is probably based on druidic culture from far eariler, possible even thousands of years earlier, again in Britain NB - 'Britain' refers to all the parts of what is now the majority of the United Kingdom - England, Scotland & Wales, with influence from a sister culture in what is now Northern Ireland, and Eire (Southern Ireland) as well.) There is some speculation that the ancient Pyramids at Giza were plotted out using archaeoastronomy methods in England in seriously ancient times. A couple of guys wrote a book which really did a good job of arguing the case, Civilisation One by Christopher Knight & Robert Butler - excellent, read it if you can.

top topics

join