It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spars Pandemic 2025-2028

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And then there is this...also @ Johns Hopkins but might not be connected though very similar program name.

SPAR

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Now that is a good bit of information, sorry about my earlier joke that is extremely interesting a laboratory with that name?.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I forgot that SPAR
It`s over....we are finished

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

i heard of this algorithm before.
it's quite interesting.
i'm ready for whatever the heavens have in store for us.

ready for everything except sharks with laser helmets. i'm definitely not ready for those things.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: FamCore

This time I will try to be more prepared with thousands of masks & sanitizers hoping to make a buck

Opportunist.... which is the only thing worse than a plandemic.

Shame shame shame.

It's called crisis investing and no shame here, it's called supply & demand and I wouldn't be pulling a Martin Shkreli & marking up the prices to insane prices if it were unethical to do so.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: LABTECH767

I forgot that SPAR
It`s over....we are finished

The supermarket or rather Convenience store over here in the UK which is similar to a 7 11 in the US is a bit pricy at times, it is not somewhere I tend to shop much but I have one about ten minutes walk from my front door in a nearby petrol station (filling station as they say in they US), the only attraction that site ever had for me was that it also houses a few other public conveniences.

As for your point about a future pandemic possibly being planned and created by people in power I have always been a conspiracy theorist on that point and once believed it to be likely especially after the Agenda 21 issue were nations signed up to a NON binding agreement to reduce there populations, I actually thought such an agreement would be illegal to be made by these representative and by there governments (Depending on the states that signed up of course not every nation is so caring about it's people as perhaps they should be).

But then I had a good think about it.

So a nation get's other nations to agree to limit there population?, they may use environmental catastrophe red herring's (there is a real environmental catastrophe BUT it is also a useful patsy for these kind's of people) to convince the public or they may release diseases or hide sterilization in food, water and even vaccination's.

BUT.

That then weakens the easily led nations that complied and did this to there own people, it removes the best, brightest and strongest of there future generations and minimises there manpower, reduces there ability to defend and claim there homelands and stores up resources for those that have sat back and laughed while these idiot's did there dirty work for them.

This is just a way of getting there enemy's to depopulate there own nations for them giving them a chance in the future to then come in and clean up the remaining resistance and take over.

Back in the cold war the US, CCCP and UK among other's were developing NEUTRON Bomb's.

Research into them was supposedly stopped as part of weapon's non proliferation treatise and also because they were classed as weapons of first strike.

What is a neutron bomb.

Very simply put it is a device that is to all intent's and purposes just a modified nuclear bomb but one that has a very low kinetic output when it is detonated, it does not cause massive structural damage and has a smaller range of damage but it does do one very interesting and ghoulish thing.

We, all life and all plastics and polymers are made up of molecular structures called long chain molecules.

Now often the electron bond's (the forces that hold the atom's - bit's of the molecules together - are high valency or weak) are only one or two electrons in higher orbitals which means they are far weaker in the way they are held together than for example a stone, crystal of piece of metal.

If you detonate a neutron bomb over a enemy city, military base or industrial site it will kill all life within the range of the blast, it does this by emitting a pulse of high energy neutron particles, think of them like really tiny bullets that smash through molecules and tear long chain molecules apart.

At very close range organic tissue can be liquified, even plastic and rubber rendered useless but at longer range it causes extreme cell damage and worse though other forms of residual radiation are far lower than a nuclear bomb for example.

The idea was that you could bomb an enemy attack force, they would die but there equipment could be reused after stripping out and replacing the affected components and fuel, bomb an enemy city and within weeks' walk in, clean up and put your own people into the building's etc, bomb an industrial site and leave it mostly intact but completely depopulated.

So there is precedent in wanting to kill off your opponent's population, to take over there land and claim it for your own, most wars in history have been about resources, land, slaves, ideology and territory.

Agenda 21 was just a thinly disguised political equivalent of a neutron bomb that any nation with any intelligence even if they did sign it was never going to follow.

Also in the capitalist nations killing off your consumers is a very bad move regardless of whether they be your own nations citizens of someone else citizens since corporations would suffer when those that buy there product and service stop doing so, this in turn affects those nations over all economy's.

But are there evil men that would do this, I believe there are.

Ever hear of Karen Hudes.

She is a former Top Banker whom has some controversial ideas and she I believe is sane if a little eccentric, she has said and I do actually believe her that there is a second race of humans on our planet that are not biologically compatible with us, they are not as creative as we are but are far more intelligent despite this and are expert at manipulating and controlling those around them.

Behind most wars in human history they fear us and our growing power, they fear what we may become and the fact they are losing control over us and fear that this in turn may spell disaster for there own race so want to find a way to cull us.
www.youtube.com...

One of the best ways to defeat an enemy is to never let them know you are there enemy and get them to defeat themselves, I do wonder if that is what is really going on?.

edit on 28-10-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It’s not going to happen...it’s happening now. The description parallels EXACTLY what has happened since before this whole thing started. Timelines match perfectly- everything corresponds to what we have and are going through- including EXACTLY the same worded tweets by various agencies.

So, what we can expect next is that in a few months, the effects from the “vaccines”
are going to kick in and people will start getting very sick and dying. People will wake up a little and demand the liability waiver be removed from these “vaccine” makers, and they will be bought off by the government, who already has a coffer ready for that.

Read it again, Kenzie, with the realization that it’s nort describing a future event- that future event is NOW.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: FamCore
I’m going wager that it’s socks and underwear this time. Toilet paper and paper towel hoarding was so 20’s.

I was sorta thinking along the same lines about socks and underwear this time
around.I had better stock up on bras and panties while I can.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Alex Jones breaks down the SPARS 2025-2028 document
emergency-saturday-broadcast

Many have missed it including me.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You cannot stop the disease spread. Between human lab tinkering, and the massive overpopulation of areas where these things dynamical shift from species to species, the opportunities for bad bugs touching humankind are multiple and bountiful. "Wet markets" are only part of it. Africa has been kinda quiet lately....

The good news seems to be that we have dawned a new era in human medicine. Granted, we have a few years of use to determine if this is the way we will go in the future. But its already being thought that these mRNA drugs can target cancer as well. Which, ironically, will only worsen the population issue.

I'd expect that advance work in R&D is already happening for this, and several other diseases. Ebola is one that springs to mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Stock up on sewing machines and parts for it, I started slow over the years but now 100% of the clothes my daughter wears except shoes and winter jackets (these are next) have been sewen by me. I sold some pieces that don't fit anymore and got a overlocking sewing machine.

She doesn't even want to wear the bought panties anymore, the best is, she can choose the fabric and be creative for herself. She's not even five years old, has done a pillow and a blanket for her cuddle rabbit (under my supervision but she used the pedal herself).

I often sew while I browse ATS and read, it's calming.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, and we also have an immune system.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, and we also have an immune system.

Which sometimes doesn't work very well. Depending on what it is presented with.

edit on 4/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Which, ironically, will only worsen the population issue.

Population isn't really an issue. Population growth is, when it occurs at too rapid a pace. Primarily in underdeveloped regions. But in those areas birth rates tend to decline as health care improves. Better health care = reduced population growth rate.

edit on 4/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join