It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rudy Giuliani - Borat Story aka How To Build a Better Whataboutism Mouse Trap

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So it goes a little something like this:

Person A: Hey, did you hear about the story with Hunter Biden's laptop?

Person B: (groan)

Person A: Apparently Hunter left some computers for repair at a shop in Delaware, and never returned to pick them up. After many months, the shop owner looked at the contents of the hard drives, and what he found there disturbed him so much that turned them over to the FBI, almost 1 year ago. Now Rudy Giuliani has gotten a clone of the hard drives and is disclosing them to any media organization that will listen, and he also turned over a copy of the drives to the local police department in Delaware.

Person B: Funny you should bring up Rudy! Did you hear about what HE did??

Person A: No, I hadn't...

Person B: Well, the film maker Sasha Baron Cohen used his character Borat to mock Rudy. The conducted a fake interview with a young, sexy female actress that Cohen hired to portray a "journalist". Then, the actress pretended to flirt with Rudy, and the two of them went into a side room of the hotel suite, and as they were frolicking about, performing massages, and flopping on the bed, Borat burst in and reassured Rudy that the "journalist" is Borat's daughter, and everything was fine, as the young woman was 15 years old! That Rudy is a real PERVERT.

Person A: Wait, so the young lady playing the journalist...she was an actress. How old is she outside of character?

Person B: I think 24 years old.

Person A: ...and she was pretty attractive right?

Person B: yup

Person A: Ok, everyone was "of legal age" in reality, they mutually agreed to move into the private bedroom of the suite, no one was forced into this , nor did anyone do anything against their will. Rudy is an old horny goat, and has had a few affairs, but I think he's no longer married. So what's the problem again?

Person B: He's compromised! Rudy is compromised!!

Person A: Who? Rudy is compromised?

Person B: Yes, YES. If he'll knowingly play along with a romantic encounter with an attractive and flirtatious young woman, then he's compromised! Anybody, the Russians, the Chinese, anybody could manipulate him!

Person A: So what point are you making here, even IF Rudy has been compromised?

Person B: He's the personal attorney for President Trump! He has access to the President. He could be used by a foreign government to manipulate Trump, as they have a close relationship.

Person A: Well, you see, that's the point I was raising with Hunter Biden. This laptop allegedly contains concrete proof, photos, videos, email, text messages of extremely inappropriate and even illicit behavior involving Hunter Biden and young girls from China. So if we're talking about compromised personal contacts, Hunter Biden is Joe Biden's SON, and now it's thought the Chinese have access to all of this damning evidence on Joe's son. That's the compromising position that Joe...

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! THAT'S WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: What?

Person B: Stay on topic PLEASE! We're talking about Rudy's sick behavior here.

Person A: But wait...you only brought up this story about Giuliani because of his connection to the Biden scandal right?

Person B: Yeah, so?

Person A: And this was part of a Borat film correct?

Person B: What's your point?

Person A: If this was filmed for a movie, it'd need to go through editing, post production and legal, so I'm guessing this encounter was filmed months and months ago, if not before the pandemic. Why is this only being released as a news story now?

Person B: So what?

Person A: Well it's just that this whole ordeal seems a bit suspicious, timed to coincide with Rudy's recent revelations about Hunter's lap...

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: Huh? I'm onl..

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! You brought up Hunter Biden! IT'S WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: But isn't trying to discredit Rudy's role in helping to reveal the Biden scandal a form of "whatab.."

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! There is no Biden scandal! We're talking about Rudy here. WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: ???

edit on 24-10-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps in title

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Conversations I'm having with my visible friends...

Me: "What's your take on the Hunter email thing?"

Friend: "The what?"

Me: "It looks bad, could be influence pedaling of his father or worse."

Friend: "WTF do I care? I hate Trump and I already voted! Six times!"

edit on 24-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Me: "What's you take on the Hunter email thing?"

Yes, sadly I have to agree; same thing is happening here.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Me: "What's you take on the Hunter email thing?"

It actually is pretty funny how truly uninformed folks are of anything happening in politics at the moment except for whatever commercial comes on during their show or what they glean off social media.

Most care more about when their Amazon Prime order is coming in or taking a picture of their nasty looking meal they are so proud of, or just so caught up in their own selves they a scrolling through pics to airbrush and post.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
WHATABOUTISM heavily exists on both sides. The hunter biden thing is interesting but i haven't heard of any proof that this is legitimately hunter buden's hard drive and if it is, that the "evidence" is concrete and has not been doctored.

Then the Rudy Giuliani thing was comical. It was a set up by a beautiful woman but damn did rudy take the bait. Guy even stuck his hands down his pants like he was about to get some action.

It's funny how some people in that Borat movie were too wrapped into their own world to see that they were being screwed with.

Like how Borat got a Republican rally to sing that the virus is a hoax and to "chop them up like the saudi's do".

Lemmings on both sides.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's hard to care. You have to weed through all the Republican and Democrat propaganda just to maybe find the truth or at least the facts.

The two party system has divided and failed us. No wonder Americans are either tapping out or just picking a side and ignoring the other view points.

edit on 24-10-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
WHATABOUTISM heavily exists on both sides. The hunter biden thing is interesting but i haven't heard of any proof that this is legitimately hunter buden's hard drive and if it is, that the "evidence" is concrete and has not been doctored.

Then the Rudy Giuliani thing was comical. It was a set up by a beautiful woman but damn did rudy take the bait. Guy even stuck his hands down his pants like he was about to get some action.

It's funny how some people in that Borat movie were too wrapped into their own world to see that they were being screwed with.

Like how Borat got a Republican rally to sing that the virus is a hoax and to "chop them up like the saudi's do".

Lemmings on both sides.

Rudy was tucking in his shirt after removing a mic and the singing thing happened for all of 30 seconds before they kicked Borat off the stage and he ran for his life.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Jesus Christ your blinded by your bias

Several agencies have authenticated the lap top

Rudy and several others have put too rest the BS about hands in pant I.e tucking shirt back in after removing a micro phone and tv hardware. And a screen grab at the right time.

Yes there is on both sides but yours and others blinders must flash “TDS!!, TDS!!” over and over again like your in some sort of MKUltra project eyelids pinned open on zero sleep.

Because that’s the only way I figure they can create people so half baked and retarded.

Yet y’all exist!! 🤷‍♂️

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

They still copied his crazy lyrics...

Rudy was asking her phone number and address. It's not certain he was looking to get laid but highly likely. Tucking in his shirt in a bedroom in front of that lady? Haha.. maybe... its too hard to know.

Doesn't matter anyway.. I don't think anyone cares about adultry anymore after electing Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It would take the FIB's all of a day to authenticate the emails on the laptop, most of the time would be getting a warrant to access the email account. If it was fake or altered, we would have heard that right after it went public, because they had the laptop for months when we all heard about it. Rudy had to go public, make another paper trail to the feds VIA local authorities, so they couldn't claim they never saw it. That's probably why the partner(not attempting to spell that name) did a press release announcing he was giving them 3 more phones. So the FIBs can't claim ignorance of that evidence.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Lol.. for one im not one sided at all.
Id gladly listen up if a legitimate agency said it was hunter biden's labtop. And if they had concrete evidence of pedophilia and that the labtop was not manipulated.

Maybe there is sufficient evidence of it. I haven't been paying alot of attention to the news because it has gotten so crazy lately. So much propaganda on both sides. Takes too much time to research. Especially when im not voting for biden or trump.

While TDS does exist, so does TWS (trump worship syndrome). They both exist in equal measure IMO, and its painful to play devils advocate with a trump or biden supporter in real life.

edit on 24-10-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Rudy was asking her phone number and address. It's not certain he was looking to get laid but highly likely. Tucking in his shirt in a bedroom in front of that lady? Haha.. maybe... its too hard to know.

Doesn't matter anyway.. I don't think anyone cares about adultry anymore after electing Trump.

*correction - Nobody cared directly After Clinton was impeached for doing it in the oval office of the White House. Spare me the diatribe of Trump being a womanizer.....rrrreeeeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

No side, yet you’ll regurgitate BS, whilst denying several proofs of legitimacy

No I think you and those like you work on an age old playbook.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

Sounds kinda like what we see here. But hey all I can ask is you try to do better as well as the others trying to deflect from actual truth. Wouldn’t want to draw references to the BS you post in any way. 🤔

SaneThinking

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

a reply to: SaneThinking

Lol.. for one im not one sided at all.
Id gladly listen up if a legitimate agency said it was hunter biden's labtop. And if they had concrete evidence of pedophilia and that the labtop was not manipulated.

Maybe there is sufficient evidence of it. I haven't been paying alot of attention to the news because it has gotten so crazy lately. So much propaganda on both sides. Takes too much time to research. Especially when im not voting for biden or trump.

While TDS does exist, so does TWS (trump worship syndrome). They both exist in equal measure IMO, and its painful to play devils advocate with a trump or biden supporter in real life.

LOL....this is a odd statement. On one hand you say you'd gladly listen to any evidence, yet on the other you say you don't pay attention.

So, DNI Ratcliffe and the FBI state this is not Russian disinformation. Are you assuming it is some other countries disinfo?

How do you feel about the Steele dossier after 4 years?

How does that work exactly?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
So it goes a little something like this:

Person A: Hey, did you hear about the story with Hunter Biden's laptop?

Person B: (groan)

Person A: Apparently Hunter left some computers for repair at a shop in Delaware, and never returned to pick them up. After many months, the shop owner looked at the contents of the hard drives, and what he found there disturbed him so much that turned them over to the FBI, almost 1 year ago. Now Rudy Giuliani has gotten a clone of the hard drives and is disclosing them to any media organization that will listen, and he also turned over a copy of the drives to the local police department in Delaware.

Person B: Funny you should bring up Rudy! Did you hear about what HE did??

Person A: No, I hadn't...

Person B: Well, the film maker Sasha Baron Cohen used his character Borat to mock Rudy. The conducted a fake interview with a young, sexy female actress that Cohen hired to portray a "journalist". Then, the actress pretended to flirt with Rudy, and the two of them went into a side room of the hotel suite, and as they were frolicking about, performing massages, and flopping on the bed, Borat burst in and reassured Rudy that the "journalist" is Borat's daughter, and everything was fine, as the young woman was 15 years old! That Rudy is a real PERVERT.

Person A: Wait, so the young lady playing the journalist...she was an actress. How old is she outside of character?

Person B: I think 24 years old.

Person A: ...and she was pretty attractive right?

Person B: yup

Person A: Ok, everyone was "of legal age" in reality, they mutually agreed to move into the private bedroom of the suite, no one was forced into this , nor did anyone do anything against their will. Rudy is an old horny goat, and has had a few affairs, but I think he's no longer married. So what's the problem again?

Person B: He's compromised! Rudy is compromised!!

Person A: Who? Rudy is compromised?

Person B: Yes, YES. If he'll knowingly play along with a romantic encounter with an attractive and flirtatious young woman, then he's compromised! Anybody, the Russians, the Chinese, anybody could manipulate him!

Person A: So what point are you making here, even IF Rudy has been compromised?

Person B: He's the personal attorney for President Trump! He has access to the President. He could be used by a foreign government to manipulate Trump, as they have a close relationship.

Person A: Well, you see, that's the point I was raising with Hunter Biden. This laptop allegedly contains concrete proof, photos, videos, email, text messages of extremely inappropriate and even illicit behavior involving Hunter Biden and young girls from China. So if we're talking about compromised personal contacts, Hunter Biden is Joe Biden's SON, and now it's thought the Chinese have access to all of this damning evidence on Joe's son. That's the compromising position that Joe...

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! THAT'S WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: What?

Person B: Stay on topic PLEASE! We're talking about Rudy's sick behavior here.

Person A: But wait...you only brought up this story about Giuliani because of his connection to the Biden scandal right?

Person B: Yeah, so?

Person A: And this was part of a Borat film correct?

Person B: What's your point?

Person A: If this was filmed for a movie, it'd need to go through editing, post production and legal, so I'm guessing this encounter was filmed months and months ago, if not before the pandemic. Why is this only being released as a news story now?

Person B: So what?

Person A: Well it's just that this whole ordeal seems a bit suspicious, timed to coincide with Rudy's recent revelations about Hunter's lap...

Person A: Huh? I'm onl..

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! You brought up Hunter Biden! IT'S WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: But isn't trying to discredit Rudy's role in helping to reveal the Biden scandal a form of "whatab.."

Person B: WHATABOUTISM! There is no Biden scandal! We're talking about Rudy here. WHATABOUTISM!

Person A: ???

Was this taken from the Reddit sub r/showerthoughts?

I've not seen this argument. Im sure it exists in the delusional ramblings of the hyperpartisan. The reality is each are different. My only issues with Rudy on this are:

A. he allowed himself to be in a hotel room alone with a female that he didn't know
B. he seems like a horny goat that is easily taken advantage of

Beyond that, its a non-story. The new Borat is on prime. Ill probably watch it tonight. I enjoy comedy.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Yes, sadly I have to agree; same thing is happening here.

Good, so we are all in agreement here.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Good, so we are all in agreement here.

That we all have friends we can see or that those friends think this is a non-issue?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The new Borat is on prime. Ill probably watch it tonight. I enjoy comedy.

I watched it last night. The best part of that scene, in my opinion, is Borat and his daughter Tutar running away from the Hotel after Rudy calls security on them. I swear they are laughing so hard they break character (you'd think they'd have panic on their faces). I think they really had fun doing that scene!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Even Ben Shapiros "Daily Wire" doesn't care about the Borat stuff.

The only place I see it being discussed with any seriousness is from the halls of reddit, where far lefters go to laugh about Tweets and listen to their own echo's.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Adultery? Rudy isn't married. What are you talking about?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join