It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs of the end times

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

NO I agree with you the world will not end.

What will end is the random selection of the biological family that has been in place well before Jesus showed up. That ties in to what was written in Book of Revelations. Women are being bio-engineered for removal from the world. At 1st I thought is that biological men were the targets. No, its the biological women as men remain on top with wealth influence and connections.

Men exist for pleasure. Man now has three options for that without a natural born women. Where was the money spent in medicine

Now throw me a bone.
edit on 24-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: CthruU

You can't just live and let live but you gotta jump in and have a dig at the OP's spirituality and beliefs knowing how sensitive a matter it is to some, wonder where I've read of such natured individuals before?

Oh please! Hypocrite much? Since when has Christianity's motto been "live and let live"? They've spent nearly two millennia trying to convert the world...by brute force when threats of eternal damnation didn't work.

Oh please!
There is a massive difference between recorded christianity and a true christian.

But i won't even begin to try to explain the bleedingly obvious to the supremely ignorant.

edit on 24-10-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
I like how you think being anti christian, anti biblical, anti trump, anti anything that doesn't neatly fit into your world view is the only road forward......

Ooooo, I like how you got politics into this.

Better hope like buggery the OP isn't right as that would make you a sure bet for you know where.

Oooooo, and you got your second favorite topic in as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Women are being bio-engineered for removal from the world.

Just when I thought you couldn't go any farther off the deep end.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Deep End? No I think I have it all figured out and ................. last I read this is a conspiracy site.

external-content.duckduckgo.com...

No, it seems that your quacking up!

Choose wisely. I'll take the points.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No I think I have it all figured out and ................. last I read this is a conspiracy site.

Anyone who thinks they have it 'all figured out' is sorely mistaken and quite a bit delusional.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Anyone who thinks they have it 'all figured out' is sorely mistaken and quite a bit delusional.

I keep presenting you with facts along with my discerning of the information from numerous sources and all you do is punt, chide, lecture and mock and run away from factual presentation.

I stand by what I wrote.

Why?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Your 'facts' are anything but.

edit on 24-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No I think I have it all figured out and ................. last I read this is a conspiracy site.

"Ooooo" if i ever saw the pot calling the kettle black.

Funniest thing I've read here for quite some time.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
"Ooooo" if i ever saw the pot calling the kettle black.

Funniest thing I've read here for quite some time.

You'll never see me tell anyone I know everything but I certainly know more than you two and we aren't in the 'end times'.

edit on 24-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Oh please! There is a massive difference between recorded christianity and a true christian.

The point still stands. Christianity has never been about "live and let live". Your own bible states that unequivocally in Christ's own words with the great commission in Mark 16:15-16 and his statement in Matthew 10:34-36.

But i won't even begin to try to explain the bleedingly obvious to the supremely ignorant.

I likely know your religion and your bible better than you ever will.

My whole point was that a Christian has no room to chastise anyone else about "live and let live" when their own bible eschews any such premise.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Cool thread.
And by the looks of it we are one riot away from global civil war. November 5th anyone.
11/11 22 could be interesting. But we also have a once every 19 years event in a full moon on Halloween coming.
Yeah the last one was close to 9/11
Previously Kennedy assassination.
D-Day

I'm so excited
edit on 24-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: Bib kah side oct[/editby
edit on 24-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Jesus,.. How long you guys been saying this stuff?? 😐

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
11/11 22 could be interesting. But we also have a once every 19 years event in a full moon on Halloween coming.
Yeah the last one was close to 9/11

It was on November 1st.

Previously Kennedy assassination.

Also on November 1st.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

I see signs of the end times, but they are science-based, not scripture-based.

For instance: our magnetic poles accelerating in their shift, and the accelerating weakening of Earth's magnetic field, coupled with a weakening of the gulf stream, and slowing of north Atlantic ocean currents bode poorly for the future of our civilization.

Our solar system will be (or probably already 'is') moving through the galactic current sheet, which is never a calm occurrence.

Yes, the end of our age is upon us!

Yep! 🌟 For u

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Here you go:

Psychic Ability is "Strategic" + It is in the blood (RH-, CK)... and the government wants to find those who have it

I have elevated CK. It was 1800 in 2002. I wrote about it in 2019 in the paranormal forum. Its documented here along with The Back Vault.

Remote viewers were expected to be able to see things thousands of miles away, for instance looking inside a Soviet military installation and drawing what they saw, for CIA and others to analyse. The people running the programme believed this was a skill that could be taught, and that anyone could do it. The programme ended, officially, in 1995 and in 1997 Bill Clinton declassified much of its associated paperwork. (Thank heavens for the Freedom of Information Act.) Well, it turns out that the inspiration for this multimillion-dollar experiment was research conducted at the beginning of the 70s at California's Stanford Research Institute, frequently a front for CIA-funded experimental programmes. And at the heart of their research was a young Israeli soldier, called Uri Geller. The hunt was on, to militarise the paranormal.

Think about it

Goodbye

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Erm that means that the night of the full moon was 31st of October and through to the 1st November

There is a full moon on Halloween every 19 years

There's even a name for it. Technically the moon is full for one minute but can appear full for three days due to human perception.
edit on 24-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The 10 Strangest Weather Events We've Seen in 2019 So Far

weather.com...

So its specific to the USA? Ameican Exceptionalismm?

The fearmongering around Covid isn't about saving lives, it's about using fear to gain more control.

Well thats true just look at Melbourne

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Incorrect. The dates on that site are when it starts.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I have elevated CK.

Like I said, delusional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join