It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of days timeline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by helen670
and both disrespect and lawlessness will~ increase. Then we will not recognize the world.
The appearances of people will change,
and one will not be able to tell the difference between men and women because of their,
shameful way of dressing and their hairstyles.

Parents will not be respected, nor will the elderly. :~ Love will disappear.
Christian leaders, archpriests and priests will be vain man [with only few exceptions]
totally ignorant of what is right and what is wrong
and then all the tradition of the Church and of the Christian people will change.

I can see all of this in our times.....I'm pretty convinced that we are in the midst of end times. As for the churches changing their tradition, I think that, although I am not Homophobic, the "Gay" issue is very likely to be the beggining of any big split in the church as a whole.....don't you think?

Before you start to elaborate further on this topic, keep Jesus' own words in mind, and I hope that I don't need to bother you with the fact that Jesus had what this "saint" of your's would classify as a "shameful hairstyle". If this time will bring about change in the godless traditions of the Church, then I hope it will be for the better; that they cast away every icon and statue, every piece of art picturing Jesus and the divine, every title which is an abomination of desolation, every decree that demands Sunday worship and Easter festivals etc. I hope the children will rise up against their "father" and their mother like Jesus said so atleast they can be saved:

Matthew 10:34�"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35�"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; 36�and A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD. 37�"He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38�"And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39�"He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
if you are looking for the plans based on the end of days idea, look for two particular documents.

1. "the learned protocols of the learned elders of zion" which was writen by NWO zionists with plots to take over the world. some of the events mentioned did take place, like the alcohol prohibition and zionist infiltration in the media. notice, i said zionist, not jewish. i have no problems with jewish people whatsoever.

2. Adam Weishaupt's "Proofs of a Conspiracy"

do NOT rely on bible codes, book of revelations, but maybe check out the Zorah, too.all books mentioned here are documents written by NWO conspirators. ALL of them including St John the Baptists book of revelations which is just another manifesto for world domination (you know the drill: scare the public, pretend to be on their side, follow the plan to the letter and release more "prophecies" to maintain the coordination of all the BULLSHYT)

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
if you are looking for the plans based on the end of days idea, look for two particular documents.

1. "the learned protocols of the learned elders of zion" which was writen by NWO zionists with plots to take over the world. some of the events mentioned did take place, like the alcohol prohibition and zionist infiltration in the media. notice, i said zionist, not jewish. i have no problems with jewish people whatsoever.

2. Adam Weishaupt's "Proofs of a Conspiracy"

do NOT rely on bible codes, book of revelations, but maybe check out the Zorah, too.all books mentioned here are documents written by NWO conspirators. ALL of them including St John the Baptists book of revelations which is just another manifesto for world domination (you know the drill: scare the public, pretend to be on their side, follow the plan to the letter and release more "prophecies" to maintain the coordination of all the BULLSHYT)

John the Baptist didn't write the Book of Revelation. How can a beheaded man write anything? John the Revelator also called st. John by the Catholics wrote the book. This is basic knowledge.

And yes, the Book of Revelation talks about a one world government, but it has nothing to do with the NWO of today. The Millennium will be the fulfillment of the Sabbath which marks the end of the Creational week. It will be governed by the son of Jesus on Earth and Jesus will rule as God in Heaven. Only those who are true believers will enter this �ra which is the total fulfillment of the Kingdom of God. Whether you like it or not....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
as you said, st john is called just that by catholics. that religion, I am a part of.

well, actually... im in between religions right now. what with that Vatican and Holy Roman Empire charade and all...

thanks for responding in a nice manner and not taking offense from my words.
you seem like a person who has directly benefitted from the scriptures unlike most who instead of using it to augment their own spirituality use it to promogulate deity worship and the limitation of free will.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
as you said, st john is called just that by catholics. that religion, I am a part of.

well, actually... im in between religions right now. what with that Vatican and Holy Roman Empire charade and all...

thanks for responding in a nice manner and not taking offense from my words.
you seem like a person who has directly benefitted from the scriptures unlike most who instead of using it to augment their own spirituality use it to promogulate deity worship and the limitation of free will.

Does promogulate mean to advocate or to promote? Never seen that word anywhere before, and my Oxford dictionary doesn't include it. But if my assumption is correct, I agree with you. Yes, I have benefited greatly from the scriptures. It saved me through some extremely tough times. And God has taught me the facts of life in a manner only the Bible recognise.

A true sacrifice for the Lord is a broken heart and a weary spirit.

As for the Holy Roman Empire and that stuff: The whole thing was based on a document called something like the "Donation of Constantine", which in reality gave the bishop of Rome supreme secular as well as spiritual power over the Roman Empire and Christendom. The bishop of Rome "inherited" all the regalias and imperial symbols which thus became the Church's property. It is also in this document that Constantine supposedly declared that the pope was the "Vicar of Christ" and gave the pope the status of emperor. There is no question about the autenticity of this document: It is a forgery and badly drawn too. Well if this "Donation of Constantine" isn't an act of a lying beast with lamb like appearance then I don't know anything about anything.

But the apostacy of the Roman Church doesn't stop here, it even tries to frame Peter as being the first bishop of Rome/pope, thus giving them more forged proofs that they are the Ecclesia of God, which they are definitively not. Did you know that the word from which "Church" origins, "kyrios", isn't even mentioned in the Bible? Though the word Ecclesia is used wherever you'll find the word Church. Ecclesia means literally "the assembly of the Israelites". Period.

By the way, I wrote the name of Constantine's Sun god wrong. It's supposed to be Sol Invictus -- The Invincible Sun. But I guess the matter of the fact got ahead of me

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
"What is the Church?"
is the most important question one can ask after "Who is Jesus Christ?
" For the Church is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23) and "the pillar and ground of the Truth" (1 Timothy 3:15).

"Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom Thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as We are . . . Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;
That they all may be one;
as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us" (John 17:11; 20-21).

Christ prayed to His heavenly Father for the establishment, more correctly, for the restoration, on earth of the natural unity of all mankind.
Mankind was created from one common origin and of one source (cf. Acts 17:26).

The basis of Church unity does not consist of legal principles, which guard personal egoism, but love, which is the opposite of personal egoism. In His parting conversation, Christ said to His disciples: "A new commandment I give unto you. That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another" (John 13:34-35).

It is this "new beginning" of Church unity which creates an organic unity rather than a mechanical unification of internally divided persons. Christ Himself likened Church unity to the organic unity of a tree with its branches (cf. Rom. 11:17,24).

If we now turn from the doctrine of the Church as revealed in the New Testament to the facts of the history of Christianity, we shall see that this is precisely the concept which was fundamental to the Christian view and which had been shaping its reality.
Before anything else, the Christians became conscious of themselves as members of the Church.
The Christian community referred to itself as a "Church" in preference to all other names.

The word "Church" (ekklisia) appears one hundred and ten times in the New Testament,
while such words as "Christianity" and similar words are completely unknown in the New Testament.
After the descent of the Holy Spirit on Christ's disciples and apostles, the Church came into being as a visible community with a spiritual interrelation among its members.

www.fatheralexander.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"What is the Church?"
" For the Church is His Body (Ephesians 1:22-23) and "the pillar and ground of the Truth" (1 Timothy 3:15).

The "Church" is not his body. The elect and the chosen are. The word Kyrios from which the word Church derives, isn't even mentioned one single place in the Greek source. How about that? Ecclesia is used wherever Church is written in the "translations". Ecclesia means literally "the assembly of the Israelites" and doesn't refer to a pertuicular building. But after the New Testament arrived the Church took her freedom to change the word into a completely new sense. The Ecclesia became the Kyrios.

"Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom Thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as We are . . . Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word;
as Thou, Father, art in Me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us" (John 17:11; 20-21).

Jesus is speeking of his twelve Apostles here, not the Church�.

Christ prayed to His heavenly Father for the establishment, more correctly, for the restoration, on earth of the natural unity of all mankind.

Jesus talked about unity in Spirit, that the Apostles may stay in the this unity and not fall off. He also prayed for them who listened to them and believed them on their word. Well Peter said that Rome was Babylon. John said that the highest priest of Babylon is the AntiChrist. I believe in the words of Jesus and the Apostles. Do you?

The basis of Church unity does not consist of legal principles, which guard personal egoism, but love, which is the opposite of personal egoism.

Yes, exactly, the Church is the lawless institution Peter, John and Jude speeks of. The false shepherds and prophets. But what love is it you are talking about? I only see envy and gold in the Church, idols and purple velvet. Pride and luxury. While the children of God whom they robbed starve to death around the world. Abolishing the Law, who is Jesus and change him into something else. . Some love ha?

In His parting conversation, Christ said to His disciples: "A new commandment I give unto you. That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another" (John 13:34-35).

How did Jesus love his Apostles? Have you ever thought about that? He fought for them against the priests and the politicans, sharing all his knowledge about the Kingdom of God with everyone who wanted to hear, but when someone threatened him, fire came out of his mouth and devoured them.

It is this "new beginning" of Church unity which creates an organic unity rather than a mechanical unification of internally divided persons. Christ Himself likened Church unity to the organic unity of a tree with its branches (cf. Rom. 11:17,24).

The unity in question is the unity of the Holy Spirit. Period. If you don't know what this means, I will pray that you will see and hear the messages from God and be guided by the first and the last Spirit. The Mind of God.

[qyote]If we now turn from the doctrine of the Church as revealed in the New Testament to the facts of the history of Christianity, we shall see that this is precisely the concept which was fundamental to the Christian view and which had been shaping its reality.
Before anything else, the Christians became conscious of themselves as members of the Church.
The Christian community referred to itself as a "Church" in preference to all other names.

The word "Church" (ekklisia) appears one hundred and ten times in the New Testament,
while such words as "Christianity" and similar words are completely unknown in the New Testament.

Again and again: The word Church isn't the word Ecclesia! The word Church comes from a word that isn't included in the Book of Books at all: Kyrios. Which by the way is almost exactly the same as Kurios, which means Supreme Lord, he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord, which is used as the title of God and the Messiah throughout NT.

After the descent of the Holy Spirit on Christ's disciples and apostles, the Church came into being as a visible community with a spiritual interrelation among its members.

BS. The Church isn't the community of the Holy Spirit, it's the community where they worship a million human and angelic spirits. Period. The Holy Spirit serves the gifts of God: True Wisdom, True Prophecy, True Knowledge, True Healing, True Faith, True Acts and True Judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"What is the Church?"

The "Church" is not his body. The elect and the chosen are. The word Kyrios from which the word Church derives, isn't even mentioned one single place in the Greek source. How about that? Ecclesia is used wherever Church is written in the "translations". Ecclesia means literally "the assembly of the Israelites" and doesn't refer to a pertuicular building. But after the New Testament arrived the Church took her freedom to change the word into a completely new sense. The Ecclesia became the Kyrios.

Jesus is speeking of his twelve Apostles here, not the Church�.

Jesus talked about unity in Spirit, that the Apostles may stay in the this unity and not fall off. He also prayed for them who listened to them and believed them on their word. Well Peter said that Rome was Babylon. John said that the highest priest of Babylon is the AntiChrist. I believe in the words of Jesus and the Apostles. Do you?

The basis of Church unity does not consist of legal principles, which guard personal egoism, but love, which is the opposite of personal egoism.

Yes, exactly, the Church is the lawless institution Peter, John and Jude speeks of. The false shepherds and prophets. But what love is it you are talking about? I only see envy and gold in the Church, idols and purple velvet. Pride and luxury. While the children of God whom they robbed starve to death around the world. Abolishing the Law, who is Jesus and change him into something else. . Some love ha?

In His parting conversation, Christ said to His disciples: "A new commandment I give unto you. That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another" (John 13:34-35).

How did Jesus love his Apostles? Have you ever thought about that? He fought for them against the priests and the politicans, sharing all his knowledge about the Kingdom of God with everyone who wanted to hear, but when someone threatened him, fire came out of his mouth and devoured them.

The unity in question is the unity of the Holy Spirit. Period. If you don't know what this means, I will pray that you will see and hear the messages from God and be guided by the first and the last Spirit. The Mind of God.

[qyote]If we now turn from the doctrine of the Church as revealed in the New Testament to the facts of the history of Christianity, we shall see that this is precisely the concept which was fundamental to the Christian view and which had been shaping its reality.

Again and again: The word Church isn't the word Ecclesia! The word Church comes from a word that isn't included in the Book of Books at all: Kyrios. Which by the way is almost exactly the same as Kurios, which means Supreme Lord, he to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord, which is used as the title of God and the Messiah throughout NT.

BS. The Church isn't the community of the Holy Spirit, it's the community where they worship a million human and angelic spirits and the spirit of the AntiChrist. Period. The Holy Spirit serves the gifts of God: True Wisdom, True Prophecy, True Knowledge, True Healing, True Faith, True Acts and True Judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
>Peter said that Rome was Babylon. John said that the highest priest of Babylon is the AntiChrist

You would somehow be able to connect that if all that was said by one person. But one was said by Peter, another by John.. they meant different things in different context.

Rome= Babylon
Peter could have meant on:
a) old Rome Empire or
b) new Rome Empire that EU wants to create.

"It will be the first time since the Roman Empire that bread, wine and salt can be bought with the same coin throughout western Europe. "
"For the first time since the Roman Empire we have the opportunity to unite Europe,"
--Romano Prodi, EU commision president

We know that Roman Empire was for most part hostile to Christians and we can presume that it will happen again.
Head of EU ('high priest'~leader) once it becomes more mature could be Antichrist.

Also:

Romans 1
To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
>Peter said that Rome was Babylon. John said that the highest priest of Babylon is the AntiChrist

You would somehow be able to connect that if all that was said by one person. But one was said by Peter, another by John.. they meant different things in different context.

Rome= Babylon
Peter could have meant on:
a) old Rome Empire or
b) new Rome Empire that EU wants to create.

The city or Rome has a myth connected to it and a history. Rome was founded by Romulus and his twin brother who were children of a mother who's guardian raped her. Romulus and his brother were sought killed but were saved by a prostitute/she-wolf who took care of them and gave them breast. They grew up to be pretty wild and were kind of Robyn Hood type criminals, until Romulus kills his brother in the end (because none of them knew who were the firstborn or something). Romulus then founded Rome, the seven hilled city at the banks of the river where they were taken care of by the prostitute/she-wolf. The city of Rome is the mystery Babylon of the Book of Revelation. And the highest priest of Rome is the bishop of Rome AKA the Pope. Head of the Roman Catholic Church and ambassador for the whole of Christendom. His mark is Sunday Worship. Back when the popey had established this way of worship and stolen the throne of the Roman Empire and forced itself into the European establishment as the replacement(!) of Jesus, securing control with who became kings and who didn't, while believing or lying about being ruler of the Peace Millennium under a rigorius rule, you would possibly be tortured and killed if you worshipped the God of the Jews on the Sabbath and denied to worship anyone else (like Jesus for instance) but the God of Heaven and Earth, the Creator.

The Sunday worship and Catholic Church doctrine is the diametrical oposite of Sabbath worship and the Law. The cross of Peter (Peter, the dead guy, whom they claim is their great protector) is geometrically the diametric oposite of the cross their predesessors nailed Jesus to. Jesus says you only are allowed to worship God, the Creator, and there should be no doubt what so ever that Jesus never wanted anyone of his followers to worship in any other way but according to the Law. The pope demands worship on Sunday, tells us to worship and pray to angels, dead sinners, that it's OK to keep icons, wear crosses with small dead jesuses on, call the priest Father and the pope something like the Father of Fathers, and not to forget praying to and worshipping bleeding statues!

"It will be the first time since the Roman Empire that bread, wine and salt can be bought with the same coin throughout western Europe. "
"For the first time since the Roman Empire we have the opportunity to unite Europe,"
--Romano Prodi, EU commision president

And this does not include the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire in which way? Him who sits on "Peter's" throne in Babylon calling himself. When will the pope ever stepo down and humble himself and show true remorse for the past and eat the grass. His Heylel is going down again. And woe to the Earth when that happens, but great joy in all the Heavens.

We know that Roman Empire was for most part hostile to Christians and we can presume that it will happen again.
Head of EU ('high priest'~leader) once it becomes more mature could be Antichrist.

Also:

Romans 1
To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints:
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

And the same to you. Stop worshipping on Sunday, and worship the Father alone on the Sabbath. Agree that Jesus is one of the sons of God and the Highest Priest in Heaven, set to rule over Heaven and Earth during the Sabbath of the Seven Days of Creation. The destroyer of evil, the establisher of lasting peace, redeemer of Mankind. Father of the Millennium King, whose mother stands on the Moon, is dressed in the Sun and has a crown of twelve stars on her head. He's got his Father's eyes. The Father is the Son of Man when this happens. And Grandpa is drawing the next generation rose, designing the New Creation, when the elect will be like the angels and live together with God and the Lamb.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Micro.......ekklisia means Church......
Kirios is interpreted as Lord in english....

Ekklisia is the Church for worship..it is addorned in Gold and precious jewels because it is Building material in God's eyes ...it is not something to be addorned with.....
people fight and kill over Gold and precious jewls , but the church uses it as 'building material'' as you would use wood and bricks!!!

In the times of the Apostles the meeting place was each others homes.......as the people grew (churck....ekklisia ) there needed to be a place of worship!
Sunday is the New Testament of Jesus Christ's Resurrection......it is the new sabbath........in the Orthodox church ....satarday nights vigil is held for all Christians in the church......Sunday is the day for remembrance of Jesus Christ's resurrection.......like a birthday that is celebrated.......we remember the day...it is a day of remembrance as was done in the homes of the Apostles each Sunday,for breaking of the bread,for the sacrement of Holy Communion.....as was the teachings of Jesus Christ Himself......Acts of the Apostles 2:42-47;3;4; 11:26.
The day of Resurrection of Christ is celebrated on every Sunday of the year.....
helen...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
mikromarius you're a special case, I give up.
You should be more humble and pretend that you are all-knowing a bit less because your nonsense can prove something only to you.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Micro.......ekklisia means Church......
Kirios is interpreted as Lord in english....

Go find a lexicon or a book of etymology and look up the word church and see once and for all that it doesn't derive from ecclesia, but kyrios which means lord/master. If you don't want to go and look it up, search Google or another search engine, you'll find it there. On www.discipleship.net... they say:

Etymology of the word "church": Middle English "chirche", from Old English "cirice", ultimately from Late Greek "kyriakon", from Greek, neuter of "kyriakos": of the lord, from kyrios lord, master.

This is very interesting. According to one dictionary's etymology of the English word "church", it originated from a Greek word meaning "of the Lord".

The Greek word ekklesia, which is translated church, is a combination of the Greek word kaleo (which means to call) and ek, a preposition meaning out or out of. Therefore, ekklesia is properly translated as "called out ones".

NB: I said that the word kyrios isn't mentioned in the Bible. Sorry, I was wrong about that, for the Greek word that is used for Lord, is Kyrios, I just used a different translitteration, so I couldn't find it in the Greek/English lexicon. Sorry for the confusion it brought about.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
first off, I was reading some of your post and I was confused by which event that taken place already and which ones we live on right now. I read some of the predictions in the revelation, their has to be a third war before the anti-christ rebuilds the temple in Jeruselum, I already know, also, are we close to the third war?

-Anyway, I was thinking and thought to myself: Is this all right, do we(as humanity) deserve this, what kind of sin did we all commit to piss off God which will make him kill 1/3 of the population on Earth?

-I also read some of your post stating that Lucifer and Satan aren't actually the same, is this true? what would happen if their planets do line up?(Saturn and Venus)

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
first off, I was reading some of your post and I was confused by which event that taken place already and which ones we live on right now. I read some of the predictions in the revelation, their has to be a third war before the anti-christ rebuilds the temple in Jeruselum, I already know, also, are we close to the third war?

-Anyway, I was thinking and thought to myself: Is this all right, do we(as humanity) deserve this, what kind of sin did we all commit to piss off God which will make him kill 1/3 of the population on Earth?

The third great war is the next big thing in biblical prophecy. It may be the concequence of the War on Terror which is emerging. The beasts are already there when Satan invokes them. He doesn't create them. The one coming up from the soil is a false prophet coming back from the dead. He is the highest priest of Babylon, the human representation of the highest zodiakal/astrology god of ancient Babylon. A false prophet who instate kings.

-I also read some of your post stating that Lucifer and Satan aren't actually the same, is this true? what would happen if their planets do line up?(Saturn and Venus)

The thing is that Heylel which is translated Lucifer is the kingship/morningstar of Babylon. The verse says nothing else than Check Mate: The star (king) of the East (morning) is fallen. Nebukanezzar is fallen. By "translating" Heylel Lucifer and further interpret it as Satan you say that Nebukanezzar is Satan.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It is possible that 1/3 of world's population wont really die.. But they will follow antichrist and worship devil by doing that.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
A church is just a building today,it means nothing,it never has to anyone but the head of the church,who is supported by the congregation,religions are like teams,always ready to compete against one another,not a good thing.Corrupt things.
I am not religious,I study the bible to gain a more complete understanding of what it means to know God,according to the scriptures we were created in his image to live AS him,as he does,this is where everyone has become lost.
Step away and you can see this.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
I study the bible to gain a more complete understanding of what it means to know God,according to the scriptures we were created in his image to live AS him,as he does,this is where everyone has become lost.
Step away and you can see this.

Quite right. That is what should be the main point of all religions......but as we've seen, it isn't

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Religions are created by man to control a segment of the population ,governments have been using them for fun and profit for eons,once again,this Fiction thing comes into play,and too many people fail to understand this.

Religion is an organized,created (by men who supposedly have the "authority?"over other men) set of guidelines which actually denies freedom of worship,hell is here,hell is a material thing,we created it through getting totally lost.

This is just one small part of the New World Odor at work,to pry apart and dislocate everything at it's foundations/origins,we are spiritual beings,we have been pried away from our origins,we argue about everything.....
it goes on and on until you just decide to really step away,that is the hardest part of it,because you have to leave the fold ,you have to develop yourself,you have to accept being considered a non-believer by those who can't see past their pastor and see the truth themselves with their own eyes.

Ministers,popes,reverends,whatevers,have claimed a monopoly on the study/worship of whatever god they promote,just like police,military lawyers,judges and governments hold a monopoly of the legal system of a country,do you see it now?.

-God created man,man cannot become greater than God

-man created government,therefore governments cannot become greater than the men who created them.

The whole world has been wrenched apart and scattered all over the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join