It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Times - Undecided Voters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
After watching the debate I happened to click through to this zoom interview of "undecided voters" from the LA Times. Not a paper that I read but Google claims it is a moderate, if not left leaning, publication. Don't worry none of them accidentally started cranking their weiners.

They talk and then go around asking who each would vote for. I thought ATS would really appreciate what happened next. I really don't want to ruin it but it's a must watch IMO.

Start @ 1:10:50 for maximum fun OR start @ 1:18:25 to go straight to the vote.

Paulette calling out Eric has to be the highlight for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
1:18:25 Gawd some of these people are clueless. If I need help in the store trying to decide what flavor of ice cream to buy I better not ask these people for help.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That is a pretty good video. It shows that there are a lot of people who believe they are choosing what they believe to be the lesser of two evils.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
BUT the media and polls will lead you to believe this is a close race with SLOPPY JOE.... ahead!! sounds like another recent presidential race.??? HMMM. this is what I see everywhere i look. NO SUPPORT FOR JOE.. but he's leading all the polls.. get ready - they are prepping you for a stolen election folks.

originally posted by: twigbaby
After watching the debate I happened to click through to this zoom interview of "undecided voters" from the LA Times. Not a paper that I read but Google claims it is a moderate, if not left leaning, publication. Don't worry none of them accidentally started cranking their weiners.

They talk and then go around asking who each would vote for. I thought ATS would really appreciate what happened next. I really don't want to ruin it but it's a must watch IMO.

Start @ 1:10:50 for maximum fun OR start @ 1:18:25 to go straight to the vote.

Paulette calling out Eric has to be the highlight for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If this was Californian undecided voters which I think it is, this bodes well for Trump. He should capture quite a few of the undecided vote.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That is a pretty good video. It shows that there are a lot of people who believe they are choosing what they believe to be the lesser of two evils.

True. It's quite difficult to defend Trump as a human being because his penis-brain made too many mistakes like everyone else that has one. A lot of women I know can't get passed the pussy grabbing comment from 15 years ago. Yet none of that is policy and none of it is criminal. I really think the FBI and other intelligence agencies, big tech, and the Biden family need to get looked at. Then if everything checks out the way we know it will they can go back and arrest Hillary too.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
If this was Californian undecided voters which I think it is, this bodes well for Trump. He should capture quite a few of the undecided vote.

If you look at the video in the corner by their names it shows what state they are from. They are from all over. Sorry!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I think it is nationwide. One of the ladies states that she is in GA.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I watched the debate on C-SPAN and they had 3 hotlines you could call (Trump support, Biden support, and Undecided). Almost ever Biden supporter said they saw way more Trump signs than Biden and these were in swing states. Every single undecided pledged their support for Trump. They all said Biden looked too much like a career politician and people are sick of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: twigbaby

Yeah the pussy grabbing comment....I don't really agree with him. It works a lot better if you have enough patience to wait until they want you to grab their pussy. Rushing in and just going for doesn't tend to work as well. Right about the point where they're rubbing up on you and let out a little giggle and sigh when you nibble their neck...that's usually a pretty good time to go for it.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Im going to be honest: i live right in the middle of Trump country (central Texas). There are a lot of Trump fans here. Few dudes drive with a Trump flag and American flag mounted on poles in the back of their truck. Trump signs are pretty much everywhere.

My best guess is that Trump has the local vote by 70/30 margin. There are plenty of Biden supporters here, and none are afraid to admit it. There has been the typical sign theft for both sides of this. The people you would normally consider "moderates" or "undecideds" are mostly in the Trump camp. Primarily because they don't think things have been so bad the last 4 years, other than the constant squeaking of left sided wheels.

But I wouldn't say that Texas is a cross section of the US. I do know that in the last few months i have interacted with 8 or 9 people who moved here from California. And while I haven't asked them their politics, everything about what they said regarding "What brings you to Texas" leads me to believe that they are voting Red. Im very interested to see what happens in California. It feels like most of their conservative folks have moved to Texas, which makes me wonder what is left behind and how that will go. The stuff i see in the news leads me to believe that even CA is leaning more right nowadays.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

And let's keep the comments suitable for the workplace!!!!!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Oct 23 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

If you look at the video in the corner by their names it shows what state they are from. They are from all over. Sorry!

That's what I get for watching through the reduced view. Oh well, still the majority when asked said, Trump.LOL or did I get that wrong too.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That's what I get for watching through the reduced view. Oh well, still the majority when asked said, Trump.LOL or did I get that wrong too.

No one said Biden I remember that for sure. I think everyone said Trump but the first guy didn't answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Most. Honest. Realistic. Comment. Ever.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No one said Biden I remember that for sure. I think everyone said Trump but the first guy didn't answer.

Ultimately that's what is important, there might be more undecided voters than we imagined. Just think Trump motivates his base, light years ahead of what Joe does to his base. I know mail-in voting is way up as is early voting, We shall see but I don't see how Biden can get the kind of draw he needs, especially in the battleground states

new topics

top topics

join