It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay if there is a NWO where do I go to discuss this aspect of it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Fighting Authoritarianism in Australia During C*V*D1984

A troubling update in the police state of Victoria as it continues to head into a wartime culture. Still some gaps in the system and resistance in the community. Thankfully some of the more totalitarian measures did get dropped in the latest regulation push, Dan is trying, maybe had some more extreme measures to help sell the rest.

Destroying the small business community while supporting the larger corporations helps monopolize the market for the bigger players. The larger corporations also have more time and resources to implement all the new tracking regulations.

Overall, cataloguing all the things going on while trying to expand there network are somethings that can be done for now.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
1969 lecture by G. Edward Griffin about communist take over .

Youtube link

Longer version :

Youtube link

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Did not take long for Youtube it kill that one.

It included how automated face tracking technology is getting employed to not allow people without a mask into some stores. There is lots of snitching going on of people reporting other people not wearing masks. The police do investigate.

The police on the road are more interested in covid related offences these days, no mask, more than 5km from home, need a registered business and work order to go to the hardware shop. Anyone out for more than 1 hour exercise per day, not allowed to sit on the beach, must be walking if getting your exercise there.

The 'Ring of Steel' is the name used to describe the lock down and check points around the city. $2000 fine for being outside your house without an accepted reason. $10 000 fine for a business to open. One person did open his clothing store, sold out in 2 days. Some small stores are open like coffee shops. Lot of concern and hesitation around for selling to people without masks.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeeh they set up the cameras , it`s really stubid as the mask are clear health risk itself.

AI mask monitors are now policing our stores: CCTV that blocks people from entering a shop if they are not wearing a mask is being set up across UK

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
my strategy would be death by million cuts. jabs. stick and move. gurilla warfare. reply to: AtomicKangaroo

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the first thing we have to do is stop using their currency.
Like another user said, use gold, silver, precious metals, and i will add bitcoin to that list. They are powerless without their ability to print money.

and I like how someone said learn to astral travel. I actually taught myself with the help of ATS about 18 years ago now. (cant believe it's been that long)
Learn to develop your consciousness.
Learn telekinesis

learn instant healing through mediation

learn to open your third eye

learn aerokinesis

we are never going to win from working within the system. we just have to prove that another system can work better and is more fulfilling.

edit on 24-10-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So hope a fight back is starting fingers crossed we get this to court. Common Law is world wide not just a UK
Court case against the Individual MP's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join