It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is not coming back. Not the way you may think.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The agnostic in me wants to say yes, but the gnostic wants to say no.

I'm not inclined that the actual man existed, even though I'm inclined that there could of been a historical version of him. The semantics and the metaphors might be making a huge come back though.

Even if he didnt, wouldnt it be the altruistic message when it was crazy to be humble, that would be most important of all.
edit on 21-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

If he came back I don't think anyone would recognize it. This keeping in mind the original probably existed like a political activist against Rome, and then got set-up and executed for  sedition against the state.  The sacred parable of "snitches wind up in ditches" definitely applies. 

I have images of the prophesized return of Jesus being him finding out about himself in a wikipedia search, like in a cartoon cut scene.

"Where did they get this from?"

"I never once in my lifetime said I was divine, nor did my friends and supporters. "

Then he may read a scriptural passage about himself.

“Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ’Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves”

Well you all took that out of context. Thats not what I meant. I meant it in a Hebrew sense. We are ALL children of Yahweh, why did you have to go and make me a golden calf? I just meant the emanation of god is in me, and also you! That's all I was trying to say!

Sorry, that's the lapsed internal Jew speaking. 

On that note..

Rome may have burnt long ago but the draw of the colosseum and inclusion in the select is still very much alive and well. And I am no exception to that same chemical buzz.
edit on 21-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Nazareth is and has been
www.jesus-story.net...
How you can say that is unbelievable

As for Naggar being carpenter in Greek, really, where do you find that?

In Greek, in the bible, Jesus was actually described as a builder not a carpenter

The Ancient Greek noun tektōn (τέκτων) is a common term for an artisan/craftsman, in particular a carpenter, wood-worker, mason, builder, teacher, or engineer. The term is frequently contrasted with an iron-worker, or smith (χαλκεύς) and the stone-worker or mason (λιθολόγος, λαξευτής).[1]
en.m.wikipedia.org...ōn

You have some fundamental errors or you just made stuff up

Who said St Christopher was half dog, that’s not recorded anywhere,

Jews regarded dogs as unclean so the dog star was unclean, rejected, not embraced*

John the Baptist was born a virgin, who said that. His mother was very old but not a virgin

You have said nothing based on any evidence other than confirmation bias

edit on 21-10-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He is coming back for the lost herd...
The oppressed spirits of mankind.

Revelations 19:

9 Then the angel said to me,(Z) “Write this
AA) Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!”(AB) And he added, “These are the true words of God.”(AC)

10 At this I fell at his feet to worship him.(AD) But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God!(AE) For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus.”(AF)

The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast
11 I saw heaven standing open(AG) and there before me was a white horse, whose rider(AH) is called Faithful and True.(AI) With justice he judges and wages war.(AJ) 12 His eyes are like blazing fire,(AK) and on his head are many crowns.(AL) He has a name written on him(AM) that no one knows but he himself.(AN) 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood,(AO) and his name is the Word of God.(AP) 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen,(AQ) white(AR) and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword(AS) with which to strike down(AT) the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”[a](AU) He treads the winepress(AV) of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written
AW)

king of kings and lord of lords.(AX)

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds(AY) flying in midair,(AZ) “Come,(BA) gather together for the great supper of God,(BB) 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and the mighty, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people,(BC) free and slave,(BD) great and small.”(BE)

There was a reason the SON came here projected as oppressed last time.
It was a test of the supposed powerful of this little planet.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
HEAVENS Military is with him...
ARCs

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Have you read any of the New Testament?

It says He comes back, but no longer to seek and to save, but to judge, to rule, and to end evil.

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'd say a fitting sentence would be to let the Earth decide for Herself of Man's Fate this time around.

Don't you think?

posted on Oct, 21 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Jesus did exist but it was not two thousand years ago. He is conglomeration of Osiris (god of the under world) He was broken into 14 peices. Hence the reason we get communion today.

Jesus (Yeshua) of Nazareth was crucified, and died of it, but there are specific notes, both in prophecy and in the Gospel accounts, that none of his bones were broken.

Jesus ascended bodily into heaven. At no stage was his body broken up.

Communion is a symbolic remembrance ceremony of Jesus' death on the cross.

Mary is his partner ISIS. (sirius) She was depicted as women with child (mary and son)

Mary (Miriam) was Jesus mother. Mary (Miriam) Magdelene was one of his followers, who had been a demoniac and who Jesus healed. There were other Mary's mentioned: Mary of Clopas and Mary of Bethany. That's four Mary's at least but there are two others which may have been alternate names for some of these four.

The three marys represent the stars of orions belt (Osiris again) and u get them three times in the bible.

What about the other Marys in the accounts? Were they there to give artistic balance to the paintings ("I thought the fat one was balanced by the two thin ones" - from a Monty Python sketch about an unsuccessful Last Supper painting).

If you are in any doubt Jesus started preaching at the age of 25. The star sirius changed from red to blue same year.

If Jesus died at the age of 33, and had a 3 year ministry, He must have started to preach when He was 30. This accords with the timing of the beginning of His ministry to shortly after He heard of the death of John the Baptist recounted in Matthew 4:15-17.

BTW, there is an actual ancient location that has been identified as the Nazareth of Jesus youth. The name Nazareth derives from the the Hebrew word 'netzer' meaning 'branch' or 'twig'.

And 'carpenter' in Hebrew is 'charash'. In Aramaic is 'naggar' (meaning 'wood worker'). In Greek is 'tekton'.

John the bapist also born of the virgin (the one that came before jesus) descibed as he with a big belt. - Orion Osirius again. His birth date lines up too.

John the Baptist was the natural child of the Temple Priest Zechariah (Zacharias) and Elizabeth (Elisheba) his wife, who were elderly relatives of Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Saint Chirstopher. Every wonder why he was half dog. The dog str sirius again. Sirius b the place souls go to die (anubis the Egyptian dog god was the one that took human souls to Osirius. Hence Christopher the saint of travel.

There's at least 1,000 years of history between Ancient Egypt (where Osiris was venerated) and the early Middle Ages of the Greek 'Saint Christopher'. The likelihood that there was any connection is almost non-existent.

How about the Cannites. Funny that Jesus refeers to one of them as a dog. Why u think that is. The dog star again.

Moses (Moshe) and Joshua (Yeshua) had exterminated the Caananites when they conquered the Promised Land probably around 1,200 years before Jesus of Nazareth was even born.

Jesus is referring to a non-Jew living in Roman-occupied Palestine, and he didn't call the woman a dog. What He said was along the lines of "would you allow your children to starve while giving food to the puppy", as an explanation as to why He was not preaching to non-Jews at that time.

The sun of God with his 12 disciples. The 12 zodiacs.

The son of someone, in the original Hebrew, was 'ben'. I.e: Judah ben Hur was Judah the son of Hur. In Aramaic, 'son' is 'b'ra'. In Latin, 'son' is 'filios'. In Greek, 'son' is 'huios'. None of these sound even slightly like the English translation.

It is this misconstruing of multiply translated words that occultists seem to place great significance on, which shows that they really are just making things up.

The holy bible

Helios Bylos. The book of the sun. This is all about the heavens and kemetic teachings.

The word translated as holy ('quadash' in Hebrew) means 'set-apart'. In Aramaic, it is 'qudsha'. In Roman, 'sanctus'. In Greek, 'hagios'. The word has nothing to do with the Sun (Helios in Greek).

Apologies to 'Kermitic' (the frog) teachings.

Your really need to read the Bible. You can't just 'Dan Brown' in detail that it doesn't have.

It also speaks out against many of the things you have assumed it supports, like astrology, the worship of stars or angels, the Egyptian pantheon (in fact it says all gods are false, except for YHWH, the one true God).

edit on 22/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

I'd say a fitting sentence would be to let the Earth decide for Herself of Man's Fate this time around.

Don't you think?

The Earth is a mechanical and physical system. It has no intellect or cognition of its own. It has no organs from which such capability could arise.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

Don't you think?

The Earth is a mechanical and physical system. It has no intellect or cognition of its own. It has no organs from which such capability could arise.

If that were so, then God Himself has no intellect or cognition of his own.
Lest His Son is considered an extension of himself.
As such, why wouldn't the Earth beget a daughter in Whom she can Dwell?

Is it so far fetched to believe it be so?

Does Man know All Things so as to rebuke such things without any doubt?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I know your narrative of the bible i was bought up a Christian. But the truth of the matter is your post is full of ignorance because that is what we have been taught.

If you dont want to learn that fine by me. Evidently the post is not for you for.

As I said before you are full of it using that avater and spreading the misinformation you have about WL

Trot on.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Who said St Christopher was half dog, that’s not recorded anywhere,

Just one of your quotes to demonstate the level of ignorance is this resect. Did you actually think of doing some research of did you just spout the stuff from your head.

In the Eastern Orthodox Church, certain icons covertly identify Saint Christopher with the head of a dog.

Such images may carry echoes of the Egyptian dog-headed god, Anubis. Christopher pictured with a dog's head is not generally supported by the Orthodox Church, as the icon was proscribed in the 18th century by Moscow.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Did He not come back to make war...to fight..as a worrior?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. Second point to demonstarte your lack of aptiude on this subject. I will stop there mind you.

ohn the Baptist was born a virgin, who said that. His mother was very old but not a virgin

The Miraculous Birth of John the Baptist

www.gty.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The earth is a biopshere. Made up of the totally of its parts including you and me. So in this sense it is not a mechanice system.

Just becuase you cannot see something does not make it unreal.

Maybe you should have a look at the connectivity of root systems in old growth forests for example and the mychorizzal networs that run through them. The trees have the ability to communicate across these networks, share medicine and nutrient and that is what we understand sofar. You know plants can fire neurons down their root systems into these networks. Whats going on here atm is anyones guess.

But your Cartesian mechanical view of the world died in Victorian times. You really need to catch up.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You can bring a horse to water but you cannot make it drink. Second point to demonstarte your lack of aptiude on this subject. I will stop there mind you.

ohn the Baptist was born a virgin, who said that. His mother was very old but not a virgin

The Miraculous Birth of John the Baptist

www.gty.org...

Oh ok, so someone found a little statue of a rock of a man with the head of a dog and that proves you are right, no wait, no, that proves that St Christopher was a half dog half human

Clearly my ignorance not your gullibility, my apologies, how dare I suggest common sense over men with dog heads statues

A statue, a dog headed man, st Christopher, suitably chastised I am 🦄💃🌈

And I read your link re John the Baptist’s mother being a virgin
Ludicrous
Do you want to have another go, maybe hi-lite what you think it states, where it says what you think it does
Cos it doesn’t say that at all, silly, simply silly
I clearly understand why you wish to “stop there” cos your argument is foolish

A miraculous birth indeed, based on the age of the mother, nothing to do with virginity
Miriam was a married woman with a husband, going 80 or older if I remember correctly
Virgin birth! Raised a Christian? Maybe but didn’t learn anything about what you were raised as

Please don’t “stop there”
Please, show some proof outside of the silly stuff you mentioned that is not even remotely valid
Or, please stop at pretending you know, understand and comprehend christianity

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

So humans are like trees, just no roots or leaves, no trunks or bark either but, you know the same?

Clearly purplemer with all due respect, you and I are not the same, not one within “all” if I understand what you think
I have a computer and mobile, a web, world wide mychorizzal system in g4, wow, I don’t think it’s a tree, root, branch or anything

Anyway, proof outside a statue that St Chris had a dogs head please
Also, proof Elizabeth was a virgin before she gave birth to John the Baptist please
The bible records “Elizabeth” as being barren, not capable of having children, how would anyone know that if she was a virgin

Raised a christian?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What ever bud sorry to trigger you and rock your little boat. Your religion is Kemetic and thats a fact. But you want to believe those that peddle a lie and keep the truth locked in vaults under the vatican.

Your cross is based on the Egyptian ankh

Amen or Amen (thats your sun god write there!

Your book is titled book of the sun..

lol

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I will give you some more. You think Jesus is coming back. It is on a 25920 year cycle. The kali yuga cycles from the vedics. The rise and descent of man from a high age (eden / zep tepi etc) to the fall.

Its based on the movemnt of the star sirius.

The bible was released to commemorate Sirius changing colour. (ISIS returning) 25ad this happened the same year jesus starts to preach

No coincidence.

Amen (praise the sun god)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What good would it do if He were to re-live the same life and share the same message, as He Once had done so Well?

But He will not live the same life again and the message was and is never changing. The man of flesh and blood [Jesus] will never return as Jesus the man of flesh and blood. Jesus has died and has resumed His former authority as The Word of God in the celestial realm. That will be known to most as the Begotten Son of God who was the man Jesus that appears in His second advent. The kingdom of heaven is the celestial New Jerusalem and is that which is revealed in 1 Thessalonians 4:17. "The Word" will reign upon this earth from the New Jerusalem and not from this earthly Jerusalem of today. Most people try to tie rabbinic philosophy with the doctrine of the Christ Jesus and it cannot be done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join