It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govt. Documents See Risk of Surprise EMP Attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Im2keul

originally posted by: Edumakated

The grid going down is some really scary stuff. Most people don't realize how dependent society is on electricity. Some are estimating like 90% of the population would be dead within a year.

Yea, they also predicted Hillary ahead in the polls.
Covid to kill 2 million Americans.
Not knocking you, but I am not sure how much faith I have in their predictions.

I think it would be 90% or more. Most of the fiction books I've read do a great job explaining why and demonstrating how society slowly breaks down if there is an extended period without electricity.

It becomes difficult to get water. You can't pump gas. Stores only have about 3 days of food. No trucks or shipment of goods. The elderly and those who need medicine will be dead within weeks. Law and order breaks down. Criminals start to take advantage. It isn't pretty.

The real question though is that if there really is a weapon that could cause wide spread damage to the electrical grid. There are theories but I don't think it has really ever been demonstrated that you could truly knock out the entire electrical grid.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
No Country is ever going to attack America,
Unless the US attacks them first. Solution, leave Countries alone, You have nothing to fear

<< 1   >>

join