It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Joe Biden Be Ineligible for the Presidency if He Helped Sabotage President-elect Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden is the biggest and worst liar I have ever heard in politics. Nothing he says is trustworthy. I can't understand how Democrats can't see that he is full of BS.

Do they brainwash the people in college to believe in Democrat lies or something? They are using bait to make the young think they are going to forgive their college debt. The government cannot forgive one persons college costs without giving those who paid reimbursement for their costs, that would be discrimination. It would cost the Taxpayers ten trillion dollars and taxes would skyrocket if they did that. So folks, that will never pass in congress. If they can't even agree on paying pandemic necessities, how are they going to get senators to go back and pay for everyone's college for the last forty years or so.

The only thing the Democrats are doing is to increase their power, if they cared about people they would be negotiating to pay out another stimulus check and extend the unemployment for another period of time and to help small businesses keep employees when profits are low. At least Trump did a short term executive order to help those on unemployment get by. Which the Democrats bitched about and threatened to burn him for. Trump is for our countries citizens more than most people realize, without the big businesses selling to small businesses, most small businesses would collapse, and if Biden raises the taxes on the wealthy, these small businesses will have higher buying costs which will make it so Amazon and a few super businesses on the Democrat side selling directly to customers will have an advantage. I do not want to order every single thing on line, I like going shopping and seeing the quality of things. I buy mostly local, but not all, we can't get a lot of things here. Liberals here buy online, supporting people in other areas, not our own people. This caused a lot of small store closings before the pandemic here. and it got much worse since then.

Why are you lying? The bailout of housing wasn’t equally enforced. The people that paid for their homes didn’t get a check because some people got bailed out and offered lower payments at lower interest rates.

Yes they could bail out students if they set a timeline of when college loans became Predatory. I think it was 2004 when they no longer allowed you to file bankruptcy on a student loan.

Just reverse that law and allow people to file bankruptcy on their student loans it’s that simple you know like every boomer was allowed to who is now screaming it’s unfair that they paid 1/6 the price to attend college then filed bankruptcy when they couldn’t pay it. Would it hurt the United States? Yeah it would? Are the people crying about it subject to the same rules on student loans as the new student loans? No! Did they inherit the same work place as the people they cry about? No! Nobody was using HB1-visas to screw over college graduates for job positions, most jobs actually had training instead of expecting everyone to come out of college with 5 years experience in the field and a masters degree.

It was completely absurd what happen in 2004 to 2010 hunting for just a normal job. It forced people to go back to school which the loans had been predatory in nature in the hopes they could get a living wage. However when they got a degree it was filled with HB-visas that some tech company hired because they didn’t want to pay for Americans.

Before you jump the gun I’m not some Bernie Sanders supporting lefty nut case. I voted trump but let’s be honest here anyone who graduated high school in the early 2000’s was completely #ed over, in education, jobs and humiliated and vilified by the media as being part of the “problem”. It wasn’t stagnation of wages, skyrocketing housing prices “apartments” and homes, predatory loans aimed at people while they filled in positions with hb1-visas and completely unrealistic job expectations. It was Millennials. We have had 4 boomer presidents “4” Bush, Obama, Clinton and trump. Did boomers get hurt during the early 2000’s yeah they lost jobs, lost homes and got screwed over but it’s different because they enter adulthood into a world that had zero jobs, they could afford apartments on a part time job, they could pay for college with a part time job, they could work a normal job not two or three and raise a family and own a home.

The bailout of housing only shuffled the payment of interest and sometimes the principal to the future, it just got rid of the penalty for not paying your payment. If you didn't owe much on your home, you did not benefit at all. You still had to pay the principal payment, with mostly little interest, those people did not benefit. I know at least six people who didn't even bother trying to get their payment lowered, it would have just extended their loan to an added three month endpoint. The ones who benefitted were the investers in the bank, it saved their stock from plunging and the banks from flopping.

Blame the lack of real jobs on the last five presidents administrations and the stupidity of congress to allow most of our stuff we buy to be made in China and Mexico and other countries. Back in the seventies, there were jobs paying a living wage here, lots of people were working at living wage jobs. Now, most of our jobs are not living wage, one family worker can not work alone and support the family very often. You are very lucky to get a job like that now. The majority of decent jobs had insurance back in the seventies, insurance was not a big part of people's compensation, and many of the jobs also had retirement included. How it worked is the people making decent money working in factories helped to keep our economy strong because people bought American products to support Americans everywhere. Previous administrations screwed that all up and especially Bill Clinton, he made the free change with China change. China did not grease his palms, the importers did. They got rich. We make very little of the stuff we use here in America these days, it is a consumer based society just like the one that collapsed the Roman Empire and other empires.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You have a boat load of real life experiences, and a good memory to boot. Congratulations.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Your point?

My point is, your source is unreliable.

I guess you missed the ATS thread with images of the documents proving what Senator Cotton is alluding to?

Oh he is implying all the notes by clapper,comey and the rest of that evidence is false.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm at the point where I have to admit I actually hope Trump goes authoritarian and arrests all of them and calls off the election until the entire case is cleared up. It's all treason from the fake documents, to the voter fraud.

I also hope he writes off all of the fake debt to the banks though too.

Basically I am a dreamer, headed for let down.

edit on 13-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Biden is already unelectable to a majority of the country for 100 reasons.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just by virtue of the fact that he and obiwamba were briefed on the plan as it was happening means he was complicit at the very least. However, having committed a crime doesn't prevent someone otherwise eligible from becoming POTUS. Especially if it was a crime he has not yet been convicted of.

If there is ever a hierarchy of offenses that would preclude becoming POTUS I would hope it was capital crimes, violent/sexual crimes, political crimes at the very least.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

He was off his anti alzheimers meds at two stops and had two gaffes. One, he forgot Mitt Romney's name and called him " The Mormon". And then he got mad that more people polled they were better off than four years ago and he said 56% of the people shouldn't vote for him.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

No

I know Biden is wanted for testimony in Ukraine, but no OFFICIAL word on a DOJ investigation involving Joe.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Your point?

My point is, your source is unreliable.

I guess you missed the ATS thread with images of the documents proving what Senator Cotton is alluding to?

Oh he is implying all the notes by clapper,comey and the rest of that evidence is false.

There are tons of Democrats who root themselves with a certain belief, and will not move from it, regardless of how much evidence is presented. That's fine with me, because they are a minority within the Dem party.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
I'm at the point where I have to admit I actually hope Trump goes authoritarian and arrests all of them and calls off the election until the entire case is cleared up. It's all treason from the fake documents, to the voter fraud.

I also hope he writes off all of the fake debt to the banks though too.

Basically I am a dreamer, headed for let down.

You have to keep the faith until you know it's too late for Justice. That happens when window of opportunity (statute of limitations) expires for the crimes committed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Biden can be convicted after winning, but before being sworn-in on 1/20/2021.

Or Biden can be convicted in the court of public opinion before the election on 11/3/2020.

I'm hoping for the latter...getting info out far and wide about Biden's many "problems", to make voters know that he's too big of a risk. Health liability-wise and Legal liability-wise.

Kamala Harris would be President within the first year. Her appeal is in the sub-basement.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

That may very well sour him with the voters, but then again dems seem more than wiling to overlook even the most egregious acts their own commit. But even that would not legally prevent him from becoming POTUS.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

If this was true for Bidden it would also be true for Trump. So either they're both guilty or neither of them are.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

If this was true for Bidden it would also be true for Trump. So either they're both guilty or neither of them are.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join