It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump as Messiah to Israel, and Antichrist to America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Can one and the same person be both messiah and antichrist? I think so - or at least its plausible to believe so.

Its been noted that Donald Trump in Hebrew has a very unusual gematria - or numerical value - in the Hebrew language.

In Hebrew, this is: דונלד טראמפ . Donald is converted into: Dalet = 4, Vav = 6, Nun = 50, Lamed = 30, Dalet = 4, and Trump is converted into: Tet = 9, Resh = 200, Aleph = 1, Mem = 40, and Peh = 90. Now lets add that up: 4+6+50+30+4 = 94 (for Donald); and 9+200+1+40+80 = 330 (for Trump) the total is 424.

In Hebrew, now, the kabbalah believes there will be two messiahs; the last of which will be called Messiah son of David, or in Hebrew, משיח בן דוד. Messiah (or Moshiach) is: Mem = 40, Shin = 300, Yod = 10, Chet = 8, for a total of 358; Son (or Ben) = Bet = 2, Nun = 50, for a total of 52; and David = Dalet = 4, Vav = 6, and Dalet = 4, for a grand total of 14. Now 358 + 52 + 14 = ?. The answer, my friends, is 424.

This is a rather creepy coincidence, don't you think?

Now, of course, the messiah in Judaism is not and does not have to be a religious Jew, Jewish, or even a good human being. Cyrus, Kind of Persia, is described as Moshiach (anointed) in Ezra 4:1-6, liberating the Jews from Babylon and, quite importantly, providing them both permission and the means to rebuild their sacred temple in Jerusalem.

For those of you who are unaware, the Temple Institute in Israel has more or less done everything but tore down the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque in preparation for the building of the Third Temple on the temple mount. Architectural firms in Israel have designed the temple; Watch here.

All that's needed now, it appears, is for someone to back the Jews up in Israel to allow them to rebuild their Third Temple, and Donald Trump, as surprising and insane as it clearly appears, has a name that is equal to the gematria of the name for the anointed one, son of David.

Now, of course, Trump is as clear cut a Satanist as there could be. The man cannot tell truth unless it is being motivated by some self-serving motive. He is as superficial, shallow and gaudy as they come. Some people love this about him; other people see it as evidence for the complete moral degradation of American society. To many in the United States of America, what he represents is the ascension of elitist interests, specifically those focused on preserving a fossil fuel economy - as well as those creating the means for a police state infrastructure in the form of Alphabet (Google), Amazon, and other big tech giants - over the wellbeing of the whole. In America, and for America, the largest Christian nation on Earth, Donald Trump may well be the biblical antichrist.

Evangelicals appear to be quite ok with this. They both want the Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem (to pave the way for Jesus to take it over, I presume) and they want the complete destruction of western liberalism, with its excessive focus on 'worldliness' - fun, sex, etc. The Mike Pence and Donald Trump bill makes a lot of sense in this particular light.

The question of "why would Trump be helping Jews in Israel" seems a strange, deeply esoteric matter which probably only makes sense from some occult perspective that is inherently beyond my ken. Nothing about Trump, or Kushner, or that family, or the people they cavort with, or the culture that makes up the "elite", is anywhere close to being pious in the sense that religious Jews express. It's a strange matter - perhaps strange in the same sense, or role, that Satan plays as a servant of God in the book of Job. Satan is there to throw obstacles in the way of Job, and by doing so, force the growth of Job. Perhaps - just a speculation, I could be way off the ball here (this is a demented situation to begin with!) - these left hand path occultists are being controlled by forces, or entities, that make them operate in terms of what the highest scalar object - God, or the Being of the Cosmos - demands from them. This is, or would be, what is suggested by the book of Enoch and the role of the fallen angels.

In any case, for me and my own, I would prefer Biden to win and for stability to be restored in the western world. I don't think anyone really wants to be put through the horrific suffering that would definitely occur if a peaceful transition doesn't occur following the results of November 3rd.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What does that make Hitler then ?

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Israel (ISIS Rah El) seems to me to be dominate over the US. The US funds there more than any other nation, provides unlimited arms and uncondional political support. Who do you think the wars in the middle east benefit the most.

This is how the structure is..

:-)
edit on 10-10-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Trump is not the AntiChrist but he is playing his role.

The 3rd Temple will be built when the time comes. Not before. Man cannot impact the timeline of God.

Trump is not personally brokering these peace deals. We need to watch to see who will complete the peace pact.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The antichrist is suppose to dupe even those looking out for them. This said the antichrist will be a messiah for some then flip the script.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Trump is not liked or trusted enough to be the Antichrist and most true Christians see right through his prideful arrogance and lies.

And yes, the Antichrist will be fake messiah for those who already reject Christ, as well as all caught up in "the matrix".

Also, Mystery Babylon should be no mystery to a Holy Spirit filled person in our times.
edit on 10-10-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The temple mount can stay as it is. It was not ever the site of the original temple. The temple was where the spring was (Gihon?). You know the Wailing Wall the Jews pray at? They think that was part of the temple complex or something. I*ts not.

The Romans built Fort Antonio above the Temple, on what people now refer to as the temple mount. That compound measurements are exactly what the Romans used for their standard fort. I think it was 1200' x 600'. That so called wailing wall was part of the Roman fort.

Remember what Yeshua said would happen? He said it would be leveled. Not one stone on top of another. The Romans did level it. Of course, they didnt level their fort......

Remember when Paul was at the temple, and a crowd religious leaders, grabbed him, and were going to stone him? The Romans saved his life. They ran down the breezeway from fort Antonio (where the Dome of the rock is), hundreds of feet and lifted up Paul and carried him safely up to the fort.

Where am I going with this? They can rebuild the temple right now. In fact they have recently put up large signs in the area about this very same subject. There appears to be a crappy house on the spot at the moment. That could change fast.

Trump Antichrist? I am watching him, but it is very unlikely. Some believe that the French President is a more likely match up

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I agree with most of that. Kushner is much more likely than Trump, but the guessing games are pointless really. Too early in the unfolding process. Probably somebody on the down low relatively unknown at this point. It will have to be somebody who can both fool and unite most of the world. Anyone currently in power seems unlikely, but it's not like WE choose him.

Side note, nobody mentions the possibility of A.I.
Keep that tucked in the far back of your mind. I don't see that as probable but possible.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So I guess all these religious Jews and the religious institution concerned with their interests - the temple institute - the very institute so eager to rebuild the temple, the institute which is always talking about the temple mount and hanging around there asking for rights to pray there - they're just wrong about where the temple mount really is?

I'm not going to get involved. Don't really care enough. All I know for certain is this: they, like almost everyone else, believe the temple mount to be the site of the last temple. If they end up building the temple there, than I guess you and your Messianic Judaism brethren can wag you finger at them for being so stupid and undiscerning for not knowing where the true temple mount was (somewhere else, where a sign is, and a crappy little house).

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All I’m saying is that he owned a building at 666 5th Avenue. If Obama has done that, there would have been a Holy Crusade marching on Washington.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, as I see it. What could be happening is a repeat in some twisted way of what happened in the BC era. And as of right now we're in the era of the Greek empire and Alexander the Great. With the American Presidents acting as the leaders of Greece. Making Trump Alexander the Great. And what I'm watching is for a repeat of the prophesies of Daniel. And their preview of the Apocalypse goes as so.

Daniel 11-2
And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

A group of nations/kings through Al Qaeda conspired against the US leading up to the 9-11 attacks.

Daniel 8

2 And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

And this describes the US retaliation against Al Qaeda and the conquering of Afghanistan and Iraq. And the point where we're at in the Apocalypse. After the breaking of the 2 horns of the ram and it's eventual death. So I would say if this prophecy in in motion as I think it is then there is 4 events on the horizon. Not necessarily in order.

1. Reelection of Trump.
2. Some event that causes the invasion of Iran. Or at the least causes the overthrow of the government.
3. Appearance of the Branch of Zechariah and is hailed as the Mosiach. He rebuilds the temple.
4. America fractures into 4 separate nations.

But if these don't start happening in the next 6 months then my timeline for this apocalypse breaks down.

So keep a lookout for them.

edit on 10-10-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think it more likely that Trump is analogous to the White Rider figure. Many think it's Christ, but it isn't necessarily so. Christ returns with a sword, but the White Rider has a bow and arrows. He goes forward to conquer with peace.

Trump has brought around massive and uncomfortable, contentious change in the world but not through warlike manner in most ways. That doesn't mean anyone at all is happy with how he has done it.

There have been rumors of war, etc., all along. Even rumors of domestic war -- Civil War. We know the US is not present in prophecy so it cannot continue to hold its current position among the nations. Something brings it down.

White Rider followed by Red, Black and Pale. Trump may very well win the election, but it may not matter. We may tear ourselves apart domestically. And if we go, the world is anyone's game. Any peace brokered in the Middle East only stands so long as we back Israel. If we tear ourselves apart, then the dominos of prophecy can fall there. What could we do at that point?

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
Can one and the same person be both messiah and antichrist? I think so - or at least its plausible to believe so.

Its been noted that Donald Trump in Hebrew has a very unusual gematria - or numerical value - in the Hebrew language.

In Hebrew, this is: דונלד טראמפ . Donald is converted into: Dalet = 4, Vav = 6, Nun = 50, Lamed = 30, Dalet = 4, and Trump is converted into: Tet = 9, Resh = 200, Aleph = 1, Mem = 40, and Peh = 90. Now lets add that up: 4+6+50+30+4 = 94 (for Donald); and 9+200+1+40+80 = 330 (for Trump) the total is 424.

In Hebrew, now, the kabbalah believes there will be two messiahs; the last of which will be called Messiah son of David, or in Hebrew, משיח בן דוד. Messiah (or Moshiach) is: Mem = 40, Shin = 300, Yod = 10, Chet = 8, for a total of 358; Son (or Ben) = Bet = 2, Nun = 50, for a total of 52; and David = Dalet = 4, Vav = 6, and Dalet = 4, for a grand total of 14. Now 358 + 52 + 14 = ?. The answer, my friends, is 424.

This is a rather creepy coincidence, don't you think?

Now, of course, the messiah in Judaism is not and does not have to be a religious Jew, Jewish, or even a good human being. Cyrus, Kind of Persia, is described as Moshiach (anointed) in Ezra 4:1-6, liberating the Jews from Babylon and, quite importantly, providing them both permission and the means to rebuild their sacred temple in Jerusalem.

For those of you who are unaware, the Temple Institute in Israel has more or less done everything but tore down the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa mosque in preparation for the building of the Third Temple on the temple mount. Architectural firms in Israel have designed the temple; Watch here.

All that's needed now, it appears, is for someone to back the Jews up in Israel to allow them to rebuild their Third Temple, and Donald Trump, as surprising and insane as it clearly appears, has a name that is equal to the gematria of the name for the anointed one, son of David.

Now, of course, Trump is as clear cut a Satanist as there could be. The man cannot tell truth unless it is being motivated by some self-serving motive. He is as superficial, shallow and gaudy as they come. Some people love this about him; other people see it as evidence for the complete moral degradation of American society. To many in the United States of America, what he represents is the ascension of elitist interests, specifically those focused on preserving a fossil fuel economy - as well as those creating the means for a police state infrastructure in the form of Alphabet (Google), Amazon, and other big tech giants - over the wellbeing of the whole. In America, and for America, the largest Christian nation on Earth, Donald Trump may well be the biblical antichrist.

Evangelicals appear to be quite ok with this. They both want the Third Temple to be built in Jerusalem (to pave the way for Jesus to take it over, I presume) and they want the complete destruction of western liberalism, with its excessive focus on 'worldliness' - fun, sex, etc. The Mike Pence and Donald Trump bill makes a lot of sense in this particular light.

The question of "why would Trump be helping Jews in Israel" seems a strange, deeply esoteric matter which probably only makes sense from some occult perspective that is inherently beyond my ken. Nothing about Trump, or Kushner, or that family, or the people they cavort with, or the culture that makes up the "elite", is anywhere close to being pious in the sense that religious Jews express. It's a strange matter - perhaps strange in the same sense, or role, that Satan plays as a servant of God in the book of Job. Satan is there to throw obstacles in the way of Job, and by doing so, force the growth of Job. Perhaps - just a speculation, I could be way off the ball here (this is a demented situation to begin with!) - these left hand path occultists are being controlled by forces, or entities, that make them operate in terms of what the highest scalar object - God, or the Being of the Cosmos - demands from them. This is, or would be, what is suggested by the book of Enoch and the role of the fallen angels.

In any case, for me and my own, I would prefer Biden to win and for stability to be restored in the western world. I don't think anyone really wants to be put through the horrific suffering that would definitely occur if a peaceful transition doesn't occur following the results of November 3rd.

I would imagine you get off on Joe Biden child fetish pics spread throughout the interwebs, yes I do believe there is a lot going on biblically, Trump is bigly involved with the piece process just lately, The false christ has already been seen preying upstairs where the last supper was held. I wonder which group of countries break the piece agreement.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
All I’m saying is that he owned a building at 666 5th Avenue. If Obama has done that, there would have been a Holy Crusade marching on Washington.

Trump does not and never did own 666 5th Ave.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

Now, of course, Trump is as clear cut a Satanist as there could be. The man cannot tell truth unless it is being motivated by some self-serving motive.

I'm certain that if Trump was a Satanist he would have the full support of Hollywood and the media. When it comes to lying, Trump can't hold a candle to CNN.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: EightAhoy

Trump formerly owned family property, 666 Fifth Avenue, sold for $7.3 mil

"... formerly controlled by the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law... ..." Pardon the pun, considering the subject matter, but the devil is in the details. Critical thinking skills are necessary. Read beyond the headline.

My first statement stands.

edit on 10-10-2020 by EightAhoy because: expanded statement

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Trump is not the Antichrist, and he is not the messiah. He is a high functioning sociopath, Narcissist, and a compulsive liar. He had the talent and ability to brainwash and condition people, to the point where they will hate for him, and even start a civil war for him.

Have you ever seen what you are seeing now in America? This is all because of one man. Of course we have seen such people in the past, and we will see more people like him in the future. He has single handedly divided America, and his cult followers are getting more extreme.

But the scary thing about all this, is the fact that this can happen in the most advanced, powerful country in the world.

That is the scary part!

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Earth has always been a madhouse.

Show me one "sane" period of history?

This is the same old # as usual.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I thought Jared Kushner was the "Messiah."

top topics

<<   2 >>