It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Thwart a plan to kidnap Governor Whitmer and take over the Capitol

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: aimlessly

More shocked they didn't let it happen to play the martyr card.

Given the speech she gave today, that certainly is the perception.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well it wasn't a sentence, i write in thoughts, it's my style.....

I don't understand why not though?

But back on topic....

What I'm trying to say is I've been observing all the $h!t going on down south and talking with my crew......as civil war becomes more and more plausible we have a bug out plan and lots of good equipment......

I'm one who's prepared to die fighting rather than be part of this new radical liberal world...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's a long running joke on ATS. I meant nothing by it.

My suggestion, rather than fighting and dying, plan to live. One of the worst things that happened to this world was World War 1 and 2 where millions of the world's bravest, smartest, and strongest were killed off.

Today, much of Europe is ruled by weak but calculating men who are not smarter than you, just richer and better connected.

That is happening here too to a certain extent. I've had enough of weak people (as in character, integrity, and honor) and their excuses for continuing to be weak. It has gotten us nothing but stagnation.

If you're thinking about war but not about how the war will shake your future and that of your posterity then you've already lost. The future doesn't belong to those who spill blood and certainly not to those who die. It belongs to those who think.
edit on 10 8 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
D.J. Trump should be justifiably charged by the Justice Department, for aiding and abetting established terrorist groups --- here in the United States.

"Ex-FBI Director Andrew McCabe: Trump is 'person most responsible' for Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot.

McCabe said the Russia is amplifying Trump's anti-democratic messages."

edit on 8-10-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Yes, let's listen to the guy who helped try to frame Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The FBI is ignoring BLM and antifa riots as they move into the suburbs of America.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Yes, let's listen to the guy who helped try to frame Trump.

Er-no...Trump was the one who framed McCabe, and threw him under the bus.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait ... McCabe shouldn't be on screen like that. He said himself it was too dangerous to do Zoom testimony in front of the Senate because of the COVIDs. If that is too dangerous, then clearly this for CNN is also way too dangerous for him.

Hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

McCabe is above the law. A federal judge told the doj to either indict him, or let him off the hook last November. They let him go.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The FBI is ignoring BLM and antifa riots as they move into the suburbs of America.

twitter.com...

That's because Antifa and BLM is a real threat.

Whereas the FBI probably faked the Militia plot and setup one guy.

Noticed they used several informants and undercover agents. That would mean out of the six guys, one or two people where setup.

Again, the FBI fabricated another hoax for talking points in an election, connecting "right wing" militias etc.

edit on 8-10-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Hes not wrong our political climate has directly lead to crazies using violence to attain goals. And Trump doesnt help with the way he talks. I dont think he would support this but he does try to benefit from division.
edit on 10/8/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

McCabe is above the law. A federal judge told the doj to either indict him, or let him off the hook last November. They let him go.

All because of fake Trumped-up charges by our Twitter-in-chief Covid superspreader.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Hes not wrong our political climate has directly lead to crazies using violence to attain goals. And Trump doesnt help with the way he talks. I dont think he would support this but he does try to benefit from division.

Yes...and certainly Putin --- "benefit from division" --- does too --- probably at the behest of Trump and the rest of his cronies.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'd bet money this is just another set up to crack down in gun owners and enforce Whitmer's control. Bow down before your governor, Michigan. Bow down before Whitler.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I'd bet money this is just another set up to crack down in gun owners and enforce Whitmer's control. Bow down before your governor, Michigan. Bow down before Whitler.

That was about the first thing I said when I heard the story on the news, "Wow, they hate her that much in Michigan?"

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hahahahah

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's the thing.
It is well known, both publicly, and privately within her staff, that she can't stand and doesn't believe that MI should have militias.
And last I checked, MI surprisingly has the most militia groups of any state.

I don't buy the story they are giving us, for one minute. There is way more to this, than we will probably will ever know. And I am sure she is going to use this, as much as she can.
She is going to continue to act out, and retaliate against the people of MI.
So many of us don't like her. She knows it.

I called a friend, who is a member of a small, local militia group, in Ovid, where one of the guys was supposedly from. They had never heard of the Wolverine Militia.
This is already being spun on the local Lansing news.
OH BOY. THERE IT IS. BAN GUNS AT THE CAPITOL. One of the senate members apparently tweeted it, with a picture of when they open carried at the capital this year.

LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

The FBI pulled this stunt today to cover up for Kamalas bad showing in last night's debate, and to cover up for Joe Biden telling America today they will not answer any hard questions until after the election.

Biden thinks we are stupid: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: projectvxn
She's a domestic enemy.

Expect more like this in the future.

People are snapping and Whitmer is making things worse. She's a tyrant and needs to be removed from office.

So says many of those that oppose Trump. Many also point out his unconstitutional actions and that he is a tyrant. Do they also have the 'right' to go after him? I suspect you will say no, as would I.

So far, "those that oppose [President] Trump", think that it is unconstitutional to appoint a justice to the Supreme Court during an election year, despite those same people pushing for the exact same thing in 2016.

Other than the two scopes if ice cream, what is it that Trump has done that is tyrannical or unconstitutional?

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Here's the thing.
It is well known, both publicly, and privately within her staff, that she can't stand and doesn't believe that MI should have militias.
And last I checked, MI surprisingly has the most militia groups of any state.

I don't buy the story they are giving us, for one minute. There is way more to this, than we will probably will ever know. And I am sure she is going to use this, as much as she can.
She is going to continue to act out, and retaliate against the people of MI.
So many of us don't like her. She knows it.

I called a friend, who is a member of a small, local militia group, in Ovid, where one of the guys was supposedly from. They had never heard of the Wolverine Militia.
This is already being spun on the local Lansing news.
OH BOY. THERE IT IS. BAN GUNS AT THE CAPITOL. One of the senate members apparently tweeted it, with a picture of when they open carried at the capital this year.

LOL

What people outside MI don't understand -- and I can't blame them, I didn't understand the mentality up here for the first few years myself -- is that this really does have serious potential to start a localized civil war within the state if she puts her mind to a gun & militia ban.

I don't think she understands this state at all. It's different up here in many ways, almost like a whole different country sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join