It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and first lady about to quarantine, as of now.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Well pay attention to twitter if Trump stops tweeting for more then a few hours he is sick if more then a day he is really sick .

As for if he does well the man refuses to ware a mask unless pushed relying on being far enough away from who ever may have it .
Trump this is the third time now Trump has gotten close to someone with it .
He will have no one to blame but him self if he comes down with it and just maybe his followers will Finely relies any Virus even a cold is not a game .
I'm sure of one thing the man has the best health care . The kind we all should have every mint of every day so he will be ok .
Besides it would take more then a virus to slow him down for even a few hours lol .

Yes, the common cold kills many people in a year. A lot of older people who get it also wind up with Pneumonia and other respiratory diseases. I think that more people die from complications of the more than two hundred types of common cold than die from the flu and it's complications. But we never hear much about the common colds killing people, they always blame it on pneumonia because they can make vaccines for that. Think about that. People can catch the cold four or five times a year because there are so many different types of colds.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I would tend to agree.
Also, I have wondered about the actual dilution of the viral load while in close vicinity with an infected person. And the rate of infection as regards asymptomatic versus those with pronounced symptoms.

All we have though, is this very general guidance.
Maybe more expensive lab testing needed ? ( sarc )

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
How close would the president have to be to Hope Hicks to get this virus??

The s ource guys.... The Guardian.. one of the sources. OP you may wanna add this or some source in otherwise you may get removed??

I had that added already, but in fact CNN had already given out the news a little earlier...while I doubt we know the whole story as yet.
Yes, Trump might want avoid another shooting gallery at this time, but then he does get cross, at not being able to correspond in the immediate.
So he will be cross...ewwww.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Mainstream Media getting their "Trump now using the Sympathy angle to garner votes!" articles written.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
twitter

Both positive
edit on 2/10/20 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hopefully he will start taking it seriously now.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Does Pence get tested now ?
What is the protocol if both potus and vice are in quarantine?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

You beat me to it.

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
@realDonaldTrump via Twitter

My prayers and well-wishes that he is one of the lucky ones who have a very mild encounter with this disease.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

If both are incapable of carrying out their duties, acting President Pelosi.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
THE VIRUS!!!!!

Voodoo magic....what if Melinda Gates is a high Voodoo priest and get you all going with this chit....

Trump tested for covid .....hahahahahaha

America is f..ed
edit on 2-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
How close would the president have to be to Hope Hicks to get this virus??

Wouldn't have to be close at all. For example, if she touched her nose and then picked up and admired one of the Missus leather ball toys, and then the Missus didn't sterilize it before putting it into El Senor Nananja's mouth.

It just goes to show: wash your hands often, don't touch your face, and wear a mask.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Trump gave an interview on Hannity earlier tonight and discussed Hope Hicks testing positive. According to him she was almost fanatical about wearing a mask.

So much for mask wearing being worth anything. We have been told over and over that one wears a mask to protect others, not to protect oneself. Hope Hicks' masks apparently failed to protect Trump.

We have advanced treatments now for the virus. Likely the Trumps will not have a very hard time with it; it is being assumed for now that they got a low viral load to start with. They may even be asymptomatic during the quarantine.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Maybe Joe Biden can send over a copy of "Basement Campaigning for Dummies".

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There goes the economy 🥶

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
MSM has all the barrels loaded 😃

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If both are incapable of carrying out their duties, acting President Pelosi.

TheRedneck

Yikes!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe Joe Biden can send over a copy of "Basement Campaigning for Dummies".

Yeah! it might come in useful as it turns out!

edit on 2-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What on earth makes you think Hicks gave it to Trump. Maybe it was the other way around. Maybe it was someone else gave it to both of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Just seemed to be the prevailing theory at the time. As it turns out, you are probably right. Indications are emerging that the initial source of the outbreak was the White House Rose Garden assembly where Trump announced Amy Coney Barrett's nomination for Associate Justice. Hope Hicks did not attend that assembly.

It sounds to me now like her case was an outlier... outside coincidence, or contamination through more than a single contact path.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not only, but also, no matter how 'fanatical' Hicks is about wearing masks, Trump doesn't allow them in the White House, and certainly not near him. There are countless photo's of Hicks with Trump and she is not wearing a mask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join