It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, give us your 2020 Electoral College Predictions!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump by a landslide. He will even win california and new york. People are pissed about the lockdowns.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Jersey transplants...

Thanks to Murphy. The guy is a 1% and NJ got worse that it was with Christy. Even Augustus moved out of New Jersey.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses guys. Look I know I can come off rather partisan etc but loving the honest posts on here.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Problem with the election this year is the wildcard of JoJo. No one is talking about her or even acknowledging her. But...

1. Her website crashed from traffic overload during the first debate.
2. She can pull a whole lot of votes from Joe Biden because is cleaner, more left and a woman without Harris’s baggage. And despite Pence being an all around “good guy” he is more than capable of asking an integrity question of how she agree to be the running mate of a guy she called a racist and rapist during the primary...

JoJo got a big bump. And I think that hurts Biden way more than Trump. I don’t foresee any Yellow states, but see more of an orange tinge than purple happening here and there.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Interesting... you're the second person to mention Minn as another flip for Trump.... may go back and check the polls, surveys again...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That’s a pretty good prediction. I’m ex military so pretty much all of my ex military buddies are conservatives but the ones that aren’t are always yelling about ol Jo. I actually like her too and would actually vote for her if this election wasn’t so important. Hope she runs again next round.
edit on 1-10-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 1-10-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

link   

Further Critical, you still gave Pennsylvania to Biden? Apparenty all indications point to it being the most vulnerable state out of the 4 northern states (Mich, Wis, Minn and Penn).

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thought I would include the link for you to create your own prediction
270towin Link

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Problem with the election this year is the wildcard of JoJo. No one is talking about her or even acknowledging her. But...

1. Her website crashed from traffic overload during the first debate.
2. She can pull a whole lot of votes from Joe Biden because is cleaner, more left and a woman without Harris’s baggage. And despite Pence being an all around “good guy” he is more than capable of asking an integrity question of how she agree to be the running mate of a guy she called a racist and rapist during the primary...

JoJo got a big bump. And I think that hurts Biden way more than Trump. I don’t foresee any Yellow states, but see more of an orange tinge than purple happening here and there.

Post debate, I see my liberal contacts pushing for Jojo. No one in the solid Trump camp moved. As a true libertarian who voted for Gary Johnson, there is no way I vote for Jojo.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Interesting... you're the second person to mention Minn as another flip for Trump.... may go back and check the polls, surveys again...

The polls aren't going to be accurate. A lot of those are done verbally over the phone, and I have a hunch there are some people in the closet about voting for Trump or will do so at the last minute.

Everything is a sh** show, and people are desensitized at this point.

I think flyover country goes for Trump. Biden gets all the densely populated exterior.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Trump by a landslide. He will even win california and new york. People are pissed about the lockdowns.

No way in hell Trump wins California.
He could run unopposed and still lose Cali.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Further Critical, you still gave Pennsylvania to Biden? Apparenty all indications point to it being the most vulnerable state out of the 4 northern states (Mich, Wis, Minn and Penn).

I think the commuters pull the state to the left in PA this time around.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

Good idea... I'll link it in the OP for others!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Logical.... I agree. Penn with NY to the north, NJ, Maryland.... it's surrounded on 3 of the four sides.... Ohio has a fair amount of liberals too.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

As a true libertarian who voted for Gary Johnson, there is no way I vote for Jojo.

I couldn't take Gary seriously.

Jojo will get my vote this time around.

I highly doubt I'll ever vote for either of the two parties in the presidential election ever again. I've only done it once, and that was enough for me.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

JoJo gets a lot of attention from the right for her 2nd Amendment stance, but that is the only attention she gets from the right. The extreme left won’t like her stance there, but she checks all the boxes on everything else including but not limited to: no borders, pro abortion, open immigration, defunding federal funding of police, etc.

If there was a solid promotion of her in the inner cities, then Biden would be done and over with because he couldn’t fight two fronts. All Trump just has to say...the Second Amendment is clear, only Biden and the Democrats want to steal your guns.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Logical.... I agree. Penn with NY to the north, NJ, Maryland.... it's surrounded on 3 of the four sides.... Ohio has a fair amount of liberals too.

Ohio is just a hunch for me. That one I feel like their blue collar working class is more than PA. I'm not going off of any data, but I have a feeling commuters are moving to PA while blue collar is weening off there.

Usually blue collar would go left, but the kind in the Midwest have gravitated towards Trump over neolibs.

I'm not saying I agree with the sentiment, just seems the way it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I notice you said support though, not that you weren't voting for him, you tryin' to pull some trickery.

If you really are abstaining in principle I can give kudos to that, but if you believe Biden will win then that means you believe the same as I about other Bernie Bro's?

I wish people could be more principled in that decision, however, the few key issues are not going away, and the decision will always be a compromise of some sort. It has to be a compromise, because if a candidate happened to suit an individual's beliefs they would certainly not suit everybody else's.

edit on 10/1/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Only in Cleveland, Columbus, half of Cincinnati (which is where the swing happens), Toledo-ish and Youngstown. You can count Akron but it is a toss up as well. Basically only 14 of the 88 counties are solidly blue. 70 are “do or die” red, which mean Ohio hinges on 4 counties except they don’t have the population to sway the big cities. So if Cincinnati is barely, slightly blue and Columbus and Toledo were tight, then and only then do those four counties make a difference.
edit on 1-10-2020 by Ahabstar because: Typo 60 to 70

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join