It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, give us your 2020 Electoral College Predictions!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Stupidly, I cannon embed a png. Trump 318-Biden 219...

All good Birdman... I tried to play around with your link but no luck!

Wasn't this the same result again Hillary?

It's 2016 except I gave Trump Virginia. I'm playing a hunch on VA.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We're thinking those pesky northerners have moved out of Alexandria?

I was always surprised with Virginia. I always thought it'd remain a solid red. I mean this was the state that held the capital of the confederacy. Historically, given it's strong ties to the South, I'd never think it'd shift solidly left.

I'd entertain that possibility.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Biden 137
Trump 401

www.270towin.com...

Iowa will go to Trump

edit on 15-10-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: forgot about HA & DC

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well, do you have an electoral college prediction? Or will it be 538 - 0 for Trump?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I'm thinking there is still a great deal of unaddressed backlash coming to their governor for a series of facepalms and the state Democratic leadership for standing behind that governor while he managed to make a total fool of them.

I could very well be wrong, but between his widely detested comments on abortion, blackface, and the anger over his lockdown of the state over COVID, it's logical to think he's done the left zero favors. FWIW, I think Trump winning re-election will be viewed by future analysts as being as much based on backlash against lockdowns, economic damage done, and mishandling of social disorder by liberal governors and mayors with their party establishment's full blessing as anything else.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is Not a Presidential Race - it is a Trump Victory Lap.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Trump fans will like this news.

Trump doing well with early voting in Michigan and Wisconsin:

Apparently more registered Republicans are voting in those two crucial states, by early ballot counts. Reportedly, Biden is also performing worse than Hillary Clinton in those States. He's still ahead in the popular vote in those two, but not by much, and we all know how 2016 went.

Pennsylvania looking strong for the Democrats though.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was sure that Biden would steal the election, the media, Trump-hate is so apparent.

But with the revelations of potential graft from Russia and China, hopefully Biden will lose.

I'm giving it a 50/50 chance of a Trump win now.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you speaking of the Hunter Biden revelation?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you speaking of the Hunter Biden revelation?

Yes, of Hunter funneling money to Joey "Where's my pants" Biden for political favors.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Republicans crash Florida early vote, eating into Democrats’ lead

This was the same reported for Pennsylvania. The assumption here is that early voting benefits Biden but there are reports showing the opposite.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Republicans crash Florida early vote, eating into Democrats’ lead

This was the same reported for Pennsylvania. The assumption here is that early voting benefits Biden but there are reports showing the opposite.

Seems the get out and vote in person push from the GOP is working.

I wonder if the Dems will have the same success with their mail push? Wont know till afterwards with that one.
edit on 25102020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Trump will get 538 Biden will get 538 they will have a WWF cage team match . In the LEFT WAY out left field corner Is TRUMP at 245 pounds and His team mate Pence at 210 pounds .

In the RIGHT ( and yes It is The Right corner . IS Biden at a astounding 289 pounds ( yes Biden lied about his weight class to get in the match ))
And KAMLA ( this Under ( what A dog ) Is Known for low blows below the belt Line .

Who will win the Most epic Trump show of all ?

Trump has the Advange of wealth and is Know he can Grab Kamala by the @@@@ because he is Rich will she fell for the old @@@@ grab trick only time will tell .

Biden is Known for Sniffing hair But can HE stand against The SMELL of Trumps ?

TUNE in ON CNN nov 3 rd to see whom will come out on top .
edit on 26-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I have two entries, and my own desired outcome aside, this is my best guess:

Election night results: ("Red Mirage")

After mail-in votes are counted:

At this point Trump can point to his many statements of suceptiblility to manipulation and challenge all overturned (from election night) states. He will declare the Results invalid. Map 2 will be largely disputed.

This based on the probability democrats are more likely to be germaphobic bubble people that do everything The CDC advises them to.

Hey, I feel I did pretty good here.

Swapped Florida and Georgia, missed on Iowa, North Carolina, and never gave Trump an early lead in Michigan, but otherwise Forbes never leads me wrong in its prognostication.

Things that happen (and are easily predicted) when the last counted mail in votes that decide it are going to be from population centers like Atlanta, Detroit, and Philidelphia.

I will also predict the next Republican nomination will be a moderate like John Kasich of Ohio or Steve Bullock of Montana. Possibly someone of a more pragmatic and less polarizing demeanor.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Jesus, looks like I got the closest here. Just swap Ohio for Georgia, 2 points off. Can't believe other ATSers got it so wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I have all 6 votes for Biden ABC,CBS,NBC,MSNBC,CNN and Fox

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join