It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The clear winner: Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen's website crashed during the debate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm registering now to have my mail in votes sent over. I wonder how many a foreigner can get in.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I'm registering now to have my mail in votes sent over. I wonder how many a foreigner can get in.

How many do you want?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm hoping the moderate Republicans dump the party of crap that they are presently in and join the sane people in voting Libertarian. They Republicans can keep the religious wackos and right wing loonies.

Republicans voting Libertarian will guarantee Democrats win every election for the rest of time.

No... Republicans losing is their own fault.

Maybe they should try spending less. It also wouldn't hurt if they didn't just put on a libertarian cloak during elections to act as if they're the constitutional guys only to pass beefed up patriot acts every time they can.

"My party isn't as #e as that one" is not a compelling argument. It's more like the REEEEE type behavior of copping out and refusing to better themselves. If we're talking presidents, the last one was Bush, the next two candidates were McCain and Romney (both of whom people who like Trump dunk on all the time)... And now we have Trump, who's admin prior to covid was breaking records on debt... A cardinal sin for libertarians. Why as someone who leans libertarian should I vote for the Republicans?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm in a few Tennessee Libertarian groups, and in the past whenever someone asks what should be focused on I have always suggested to push for Libertarian candidates in more local elections. Get a Libertarian mayor, governor, council people, etc. Get good Libertarian candidates in, refrain from supporting Libertarian candidates who are a joke. No more strip dances, free ponies, or footwear on the head. No more shenanigans, and to get serious.

I've happily discovered that there is an increasing amount of people running for elected positions who are running as Libertarians. The Libertarian Party of Tennessee has been focusing on local elections.

If the Libertarian Party as a whole can get serious candidates into more local and state level offices, get more Libertarians voted into Congress then people will warm up to feeling comfortable voting gold instead of red or blue. Because what's the point of having a Libertarians President if the Democratic-Republican Party fights the whole way and refuses to work with the Libertarian President.

It's also nice to know that over the years Libertarian Party support has been increasing. So, while the support of the Democrats and Republicans waiver and more and more people are unsure about what it's come to when they are attempting to coerce the masses with fear and blocking third party participation, it's nice see more and more people looking towards voting Libertarian.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
Are you anti-10th Amendment?

Is prostitution victimless? Tell that to the minors snatched off the street and injected into prostitution. Why not delegate to individual states to decide, and regulate?

That is such a stupid argument, that isn't prostitution, that is child abuse and sex trafficking. Two ADULTS engaging in mutually agreed upon sex for money shouldn't be illegal.

Yeah, I agree. That was hastily typed, and tepid. But making a $20 happy ending legal doesn't mean it is victimless, even when transacted between two consenting adults.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Are you anti-10th Amendment?

Is prostitution victimless? Tell that to the minors snatched off the street and injected into prostitution. Why not delegate to individual states to decide, and regulate?

That is such a stupid argument, that isn't prostitution, that is child abuse and sex trafficking. Two ADULTS engaging in mutually agreed upon sex for money shouldn't be illegal.

Yeah, I agree. That was hastily typed, and tepid. But making a $20 happy ending legal doesn't mean it is victimless, even when transacted between two consenting adults.

Neither does coal mining. We all have choices to make, but they're ours, not our government.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lmao.

Careful, you know our country will hand you over to the FBI...

I'm doing the same

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I’ve voted libertarian the last 2 elections. Jorgensen is a horrible libertarian.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
We could give it back to WI, problem solved.
I always vote 3rd party because it is better than choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Hmmm. # the fbi...come at me...I know you guys are reading this forum...what are you chicken...? Bawk bawk bacaaaawwwwww.

Either way, what does the fbi care who gets voted in? They still do whatever the # they want whoever's in charge down there.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Why? Because she doesn't use pot humor and roll around on the floor? Because she doesn't wear a boot on her head, and promise free ponies? Because she doesn't get up on stage at a LP convention and do a strip dance?

What in your opinion makes Jorgensen a horrible candidate?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The racial identitarianism she has invoked to ingratiate herself to the woke mob.

Her twitter post

"It is not enough to be passively not racist, we must be actively anti-racist. #BlackLivesMatter #VoteGold"

That phrase is directly lifted from Ibram X Kendi's philosophy made famous in his book "How to be an Anti-racist."

Jo made her position on critical race theory very clear when she tweeted that.

Anti racism isn't the same thing as not being racist. Anti racism requires you to be racist to white people.
edit on 10 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Totally get it. “Always vote principal, though you may be alone, you will cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.”

I am going 3rd or 4th party thought I do like Orange man for not starting another war like Obama and the Bush.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I see.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Voting for the one who wins is great and all, but if you dont agree with that particular candidate and dont agree with the second choice, and still cast your vote for either of them, you're REALLY throwing your vote away. I get wanting to win, I understand how important it is to have Trump win, etc, but you are literally throwing your vote away if you dont agree/like the candidate you vote for.

Is this concept lost on everyone? Voting for the "lesser of two evils" when there are better alternatives out there, alternatives you actually agree with, is a waste of your vote and a waste of your time. Nothing changes if you keep voting for the ass or the elephant.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I hate the two party duopoly and would love to vote third party.

But Trump winning in November is way too important for America to waste my vote on someone with absolutely zero chance of winning.

Which will of course be the same excuse in 4 more years you will need to vote for (Insert republican excuse candidate). Don't get me wrong it is no different with the Left...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Media Blackout of Third Option For President on Every Ballot in U.S.

ISE media Ben Swan

The media keep silent about Jo....that`s not fair game, and the the system that there is only Viden and Trump on the debates is not right .

edit on 18-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join