It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Anon283799

Lot of 'alleged' in there.

You do know the house "impeached" Trump with about the same alledged type evidence..

You do know what alleged means? Every court case starts with an allegation. Every. Single. One.

If it is proven, it stands as fact.

If it is not proven, it stands as an allegation.

If it is disproven, it is at best an assertion.

This is basic English.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

All of this is anecdotal including your sentiments.

Please refrain from the last gasp talking points... I am not trying to paint an entire generation as identical. I am simply saying that the neighborhoods I grew up in and around were not like they are today. The very same neighborhood, though still predominantly Italian, is now different than it was back then.

Our grandparents, for the most part (happy?), came here to become Americans in every sense of the word to the best of their abilities. That meant swearing allegiance to this nation and its flag. They knew that didn't mean they had to abandon or hide their heritage. But they also knew that being hyphenated was not the answer. The hyphenated American at that time was simply a descriptor, not indicative of divided or misplaced loyalty.

Please get past the everybody, nobody, always, never type of discussion. It leads nowhere except to needling nitpicking that serves no purpose and does not advance the topic.

BTW - this thread is about hillary's plan to vilify Trump and the fact that obama-biden knew about it. I will no longer participate in this thread drift of yours.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I'm responsible for the thread drift. My apologies. I should have paid closer attention to the topic of the OP.

In that vein, it is not surprising this leads back to Hillary Clinton. She is the biggest narcissist I have ever met. While I don't "know" her, I did spend spend a couple weeks with her as part of a security detail in '96. We might as well have been furniture until the cameras were pointed in her direction. The tone she used when speaking with us was infuriating and dismissive. She always squinted her eyes and wrinkled her nose as if we were piles of feces. That experience began my #walkaway journey. Her spawn was even worse, if that is possible.

She had one face and voice when the cameras were on, and quite another when she thought anyone watching didn't matter. She was only FLOTUS back then. I can't imagine what she must have been like when she had power in her own right. Anyone that dealt with her should have received hazard pay. Not a fan whatsoever. America dodged a 155mm howitzer when she lost.

For those that might doubt the veracity of the above, I'll provide a redacted copy of the citation our unit received from the USSS to a moderator. I signed a lot of NDAs in my day. I'm not really sure what I can and cannot talk about. I should educate myself on that.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
All of this is anecdotal including your sentiments.

That is what I said.

I am not trying to paint an entire generation as identical.

That is exactly what you are doing when you say something like:

Our grandparents were cut from different cloth than this generation.

Please get past the everybody, nobody, always, never type of discussion. It leads nowhere except to needling nitpicking that serves no purpose and does not advance the topic.

You made it that type of discussion.

BTW - this thread is about hillary's plan to vilify Trump and the fact that obama-biden knew about it. I will no longer participate in this thread drift of yours.

You mean an allegation brought up by a political rival. Sounds like a goose/gander situation.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Why, whyyyyyy Hillary is still free ?

Because its just a talking point that gets people like you to fall for it hook line and sinker every time and to vote against your own self interest. That is the simplest explanation. As long as it works politically, keep on doing it. I wonder how long after she is dead from old age, the old adage, lock here up, will still be effective.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"Alleged" is only the legalese... in any court, even if the evidence is substantial, it's all still "alleged" until you're convicted and wearing the handcuffs. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

No problem.

I know what you mean about hillary. I have spoken to a former secret service who lives in town. He has no fond memories of her either. Not to mention the numerous online statements from people unfortunate enough to have had to deal with her on a daily basis.

I never had nay doubt that she was in on the plan from the very start. I had no evidence, but I knew it was her. Although it sickens me to think our government could be that crooked I am glad to know my visceral intuition was correct.

Thank you for your service and your patriotism.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That is incorrect but shill away.

You're going to be disappointed.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: captTrips
"Alleged" is only the legalese... in any court, even if the evidence is substantial, it's all still "alleged" until you're convicted and wearing the handcuffs.

This isn't a court and 'alleged' means unsubstantiated in this report.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Wonder how many Russians we got working at the NASA Aims Building In 2014, and if they killed that NAVY animal trainer May 6 of 2014 or if he just got a Pay Upgrade to MIB. They knew something was happening in 2014.

The first words I heard were OMG your not even supposed to know about this YET?!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: carewemust
Remember that email Hillary sent to her people telling them that if Trump gets elected, they are all going to be hanging from nooses?

Where did that rumor start, do we know? I’ve heard (read) folks say that she said it to someone and it was overheard.
Do we have the evidence for this, or was it some Q bullish!t? Not that I think she wouldn’t say/wrote that; she definitely would.

I saw a video clip, it looked real, way back when it happened. Hillary was in a room with Abaddon and some others and she was yelling and swearing and she screamed this, I think it was "if we @@ lose we all hang"!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
LMFAO You're retarded.

originally posted by: Anon283799
Hey ATS!

While General Flynn's hearing is still ongoing, we now have new evidence that Hillary orchestrated the RussiaGate hoax to 'stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee.'

What's more, 'Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the "alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services'.

Last but not least, 'On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Corney and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding "U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server."

Just so we're clear: Brennan briefed Obama on Russian intelligence that Hillary was allegedly planning the Russia hoax, it was referred to Comey and Strzok for investigation, and the FBI still proceeded to go after Michael Flynn and fabricate evidence to the FISA courts.

Source: Twitter

Take a look at this! She started this hoax to defend herself and distract people from her own scandals!

Source: Judiciary Senate

What do you think, ATS?

Is it time to drain the swamp now that we know this?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13

Rather odd thread for you to have brought back up, considering your views and what was brought up in the McCabe hearing today....almost shill like.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Again... You're #ing retarded lola reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is exactly what I knew they (DNC Clinton's)were doing all along. I watched in slow motion as they orchestrated it. I warned everyone that would listen all the way.

Standard play from their book. Accuse political opponents of exactly what you are doing.

Psychological projection is the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join