It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Flynn's case DISMISSAL hearing livestream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey ATS!

Today we'll get to find out what happens to General Flynn after his dismissal hearing. (11 AM EST, break until 12:35 EST because of technical issues)

Following the recently declassified documents showing the RussiaGate hoax and the Hunter Biden report outlining a connection to Russia, Flynn's lawyer's attempting to have his case dismissed so he can finally be free.

Someone's streaming the hearing on YouTube:

Live updates on Twitter: mobile.twitter.com...

You can also listen to the hearing by following the instructions in this picture: (international callers need to add +1 before the phone number)

The 29th of September marks Saint Michael's Day and Q also gave a hint a few days ago that his case was likely to be dismissed.

Let's keep our eyes open because something huge might be about to happen. Let's not forget how much he can reveal once he's able to.

edit on 29/9/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

edit on 29/9/2020 by Anon283799 because: break

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

If I were to wager I'd say the presiding judge will use the 1944 law to prevent the Justice Department from dropping his guilty plea for lying to the FBI about his conversations with Kislyak.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Anon283799

If I were to wager I'd say the presiding judge will use the 1944 law to prevent the Justice Department from dropping his guilty plea for lying to the FBI about his conversations with Kislyak.

Probably right. Although it certainly is a questionable decision given the details behind the claim of lying.

4 years ago I was shocked that anyone would support Trump. Its been a hell of a 4 years, that is for sure.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Although it certainly is a questionable decision given the details behind the claim of lying.

He spoke to Kislyak and was negotiating foreign policy prior to officially coming into his role, he then lied about it in an interview where he stupidly didn't bring counsel. He gets the political Darwin Award for all of this.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wow
Clinesmith right out of the gate.
No more letters authorized.
Wow
Lots of trouble ahead

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The conference line was a #show, they had to recess to work out the technical difficulties

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
For those who want a refresher of the NEW REVELATIONS that occurred last week.

ATS Post from Last Night: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Deep State technical issues.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I listened to this for almost three hours including the technical issues. I am far less annoyed by the "glitch" of making the dial-in numbers public than I am with the current prosecutor using Trump tweets and AG tweets as part of his argument to continue prosecution. He even admitted simultaneously that Trump could just pardon him anyway but insists its his duty as a prosecutor to uphold the integrity of the court? Excuse me, but the integrity was lost with the original prosecutors and activities at the FBI. I dropped off after listening to that garbage.
edit on 29-9-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sidney Powell says she personally asked President Trump to NOT pardon General Flynn. She knows that he was framed and justice will prevail.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Important information release from dni ratcliffe today.

twitter.com...

Obama tried to frame everybody!

new topics

top topics

join