It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

While General Flynn's hearing is still ongoing, we now have new evidence that Hillary orchestrated the RussiaGate hoax to 'stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee.'

What's more, 'Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the "alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services'.

Last but not least, 'On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Corney and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding "U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server."

Just so we're clear: Brennan briefed Obama on Russian intelligence that Hillary was allegedly planning the Russia hoax, it was referred to Comey and Strzok for investigation, and the FBI still proceeded to go after Michael Flynn and fabricate evidence to the FISA courts.

Source: Twitter

Take a look at this! She started this hoax to defend herself and distract people from her own scandals!

Source: Judiciary Senate

What do you think, ATS?

Is it time to drain the swamp now that we know this?

edit on 29/9/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

edit on 29/9/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately I feel the Clintons like a few other families in the Amerikan oligarchy are too big too fail. Even when hard evidence is corroborated, like Teflon nothing ever sticks.

As well if one falls they all fall so as much as I hate to say it, prob just another thing gonna get brushed under the rug.

But dammit I hope I’m wrong

SaneThinking

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Why, whyyyyyy Hillary is still free ?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Great news! These pieces of crap need to be exposed and thrown in prison for what they have done to this country!

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I wonder where this will go....MSM just won't cover anything with any real meat.

Can't wait to see what happens once Flynn case is dropped today.

link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Lot of 'alleged' in there.

+14 more 
link   
Obama knew and Biden too. It's likely why Obama didn't want Biden to run, because of the potential to get caught up in this.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Russia was not a hoax. Did you pay attention at all? Mueller's report said Donald Trump was unaware and did NOT collude with Russia, but people were arrested and Russia interfered in the election.

"Russia may be interfering in this election, we should investigate"

Trump: "Fake News, I am not colluding with Russia"

"Okay, well, now let's investigate Russian interference and whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with Russia"

Mueller: "Russia interfered in our election. No collusion on the President's part"

Trump: "See? No collusion"

"Well, yeah, but Russia interfered and that's pretty bogus"

Trump: "Fake news. No collusion"

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You do know the house "impeached" Trump with about the same alledged type evidence..

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
One more thing to add to the long list of things the MSM won't report, big tech will censor, and liberals will never hear about.

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
You do know the house "impeached" Trump with about the same alledged type evidence..

And? The House decided that, it wasn't the FBI or DoJ.

edit on 29-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Witnesses were ready & willing to talk about the allegations. It's a shame the Senate had no interest in hearing witness testimony or reviewing evidence & documentation.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Remember that email Hillary sent to her people telling them that if Trump gets elected, they are all going to be hanging from nooses?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Witnesses were ready & willing to talk about the allegations. It's a shame the Senate had no interest in hearing witness testimony or reviewing evidence & documentation.

Probably because they knew it was a load of codswallop.

Let's see what Joe has to say about it tonight.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I wonder where this will go....MSM just won't cover anything with any real meat.

Can't wait to see what happens once Flynn case is dropped today.

I know no where. DOJ would have to charge her and lets face it making up stuff about your opponent in a political battle is par for the course. However Comey may be in some hot water since he continued to persue this even after the election.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

. ..like Teflon nothing ever sticks.

SaneThinking

Hey, I have this egg pan that has two bolts/screws/whatever on it, where the handle is attached, and stuff sticks to those two little round nubs every time I cook in it. Every time. Drives me crazy.

So, here’s hoping!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
One more thing to add to the long list of things the MSM won't report, big tech will censor, and liberals will never hear about.

You are quite right but if congress had any integrity they would investigate it it with the same zeal they went after Trrump.

I'd say it all a bunch of baloney but charging the opposition of doing exactly what you are really doing is Hilliary Rodham Clinton's specialty. All the way back to the Whitewater affair, it has been successful for them.

In the Whitewater scandal

The Clintons were never charged with any crime. Fifteen other people many Clinton associates were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including

Jim Guy Tucker, who resigned from office.[47]

Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, resigned (fraud, 3 counts)
John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; U.S. Associate Attorney General; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
Russia was not a hoax. Did you pay attention at all? Mueller's report said Donald Trump was unaware and did NOT collude with Russia, but people were arrested and Russia interfered in the election.

"Russia may be interfering in this election, we should investigate"

Trump: "Fake News, I am not colluding with Russia"

"Okay, well, now let's investigate Russian interference and whether or not the Trump campaign colluded with Russia"

Mueller: "Russia interfered in our election. No collusion on the President's part"

Trump: "See? No collusion"

"Well, yeah, but Russia interfered and that's pretty bogus"

Trump: "Fake news. No collusion"

Despite bipartisan support in the upper chamber, House Democrats—including a cosponsor for the bill—voted against placing the CONFUCIUS Act on the agenda in late July, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) has yet to announce plans to place the bill on the floor. If passed, the legislation would require all federally funded universities with Confucius Institutes to assume "full managerial control" of the institutes, a move that would limit the Chinese government's influence over the program.

freebeacon.com...

americanmilitarynews.com...

“It’s in our interest for China to be stable,” Biden said during a town hall with CNN’s Jake Tapper on September 10. “We want China to grow. We don’t want a war with China.”
In addition to supporting China’s entry into the WTO, a move that has reportedly eliminated more than 3.4 million jobs from the United States economy, Biden defended normalizing trade relations with China. Of the 3.4 million jobs lost, roughly 2.6 million were eliminated in manufacturing, Breitbart reported.

“It is not in our interest for China to take advantage of us. What has Trump done? Poked his finger in the eye of allies and embraced every autocrat in the world … we make up 25% of the world economy and we’ve lost all our friends,” Biden told CNN last week. “The way to keep China in line is to make two things clear. Insist we play by international rules.”

That tells you everything you need to know...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Why, whyyyyyy Hillary is still free ?

It came over me as I read your response...I got this clear, clear mental flash of Hillary giving the orders to whomever it was that did/does her dirty work- and it hit me: this was no big deal to her. To her, this was a small thing. Hatching that plan and carrying it out (having people carry it out for her) was not anything that even caused her any worry at all.

Disgusting and very scary.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join