It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome ! A Message to New “Conspiracy Theorists”.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This WuWuFlu™ scamdemic, has brought many new folks, to question the standard narrative, for the first time in their lives.

We welcome you into the community at large, and ATS in particular.

First : “Conspiracy Theorists” is a term coined by the CIA, to discredit anyone who doubts the official stories.
Really : we're more like corruption analysts, whom point-out their dirty lies and schemes.

Good old James Corbett, of the Corbett Report : has prepared this video for you :

Here is a link to that vid on his website : CorbettReport.com

References to claims in the vid, are listed with URLs at that page.

Here is his written intro for the vid :

So, it’s 2020 and you’ve fallen down the rabbit hole. Disorienting, isn’t it? Well, don’t worry: you are not alone. On this special edition of The Corbett Report, James Corbett welcomes all the newcomers to the reality-based community and gives them some tips and advice that he’s learned along the way about navigating this world of lies and cover ups.

Highlights :
A Message to New "Conspiracy Theorists"

"If you are questioning the craziness of 2020, and everything that is happening right now : welcome !"

"The boat that we are all in, and that is sinking : is more important than those things that keep us artificially divided."

"The oligarchs never want a fair fight, so they will never present you with a clear and determinate struggle." ( No line in the sand. )

"The people whom appear to spend most of their time, railing against shills, and not informing you of the truth as they see it : tend to be the disinfo people."

"There is no one reason 9/11 happened, why JFK was shot, there is no one reason why this 'scamdemic' is coming together. No : these big events happen, because there are a number of interests that converge. "

" Don't get stuck on 'either-or' thinking."

" What can you do ?
1- Download, save, and archive everything you find important.
2- Study history. ( Not false history. )
3- Investigate his suggested 'solutions', from his website.
4- Stop thinking like the MSM."

"If you've made it this far : congratulations on having an attention span greater than 5 minutes."

"Avoid sloganeering and categorizations. Avoid swaddling in an echo-chamber. Listen to dissenting opinions. "

"Stop chasing the MSM tail."

5- Stop looking for people to tell you what to do."

" So welcome ! Time is short, and some things are happening, that we have to deal with quickly.
The Corbett Report is one resource, thousands and thousands of hours of media, created over the years, that will hopefully help to form, and inform, a greater context, and understanding, for what has lead us to this spot, so that we can work our way out-of this spot, intelligently. "

"Feel free to disagree. That is always welcome, and allowed. "

"Once again, I feel it is important to welcome all of the new people into our midst. Even if we are cynical and jaded : 'Oh, I already knew all that'. No. we have to welcome these new people, because a lot of people are suddenly starting to realize, that 'Oh those crazy conspiracy-theorists. I guess that's anybody that goes against the establishment. Well I guess that's me.' "

"Yes. It is all of us. We are the targets of this system. So we have to stick together, or hang separately."

Contains parts of a speech by Dr. William Pepper, on 9/11.

Unfortunately : my last thread was shut down (reopened), by off-topic bickering, and partisan political posting.
So fair warning: because of that : all off-topic and political posts will not receive a response from me, and will be reported.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I have been trying to inform people around me about the C_A and media.
To do your research and such. The more this info gets out there and people like us won't get that "conspiracy theorist" stigma. Although I personally dont give a crap what people try to think of me it is still an important thing to acknowledge and observe.

S +F! Thank you!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
I prefer the “Kung Flu” scamdemic, but potato potato. Great thread idea! We do need to welcome the new “corruption analysts..” (That is much better than “conspiracy theorist”) Things on this side can be disconcerting, when you run into the really, really above and beyond crazy theories, or when you run into the in-fighting.

New folks: this divide between left and right is exactly what those in power want. They want us picking teams and duking it out with each other BIG TIME. And we are giving them what they want, BIG TIME. I’m guilty of it. What I see is a large percentage of the population who believe absolutely everything the media tells them- even when they completely contradict themselves! I see our freedoms getting taken away, and I see a large percentage of the population HELPING those in power to easily and efficiently accomplish it. I see a large percentage of the population falling for absolute lies. So I too fall into the fighting, because I see this part of the population as quickening the end of our freedoms as we know it; and I believe if the bad and corrupt portions of government, and their media slaves get what they are trying to accomplish, that IF that part of the population has any shred of individuality left, they will realize that those of us sounding the alarm were right.

So- welcome! Think for yourselves 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Exellend topic! and i like Corbet , i saw that video few days ago

One good thing with this Kung Flu is that great people are stepping in to speak about this hoax , people who we might not probably hear otherwise, doctors, scientist , many people ...

Just watching now this, Dr Tim O'Shea

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Nice thread. I think half the battle is just being a healthy skeptic. The old adage of "Believe half of what you see, nothing of what you hear" is good advice. One of the old philosophers said to always look below the surface and you'll see things that everyone else is missing. Also good advice.
That said, I certainly subscribe to a few conpiracies theories. Some are so obvious they can't rightfully be called "theories".

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Nice thread. I think half the battle is just being a healthy skeptic. The old adage of "Believe half of what you see, nothing of what you hear" is good advice. One of the old philosophers said to always look below the surface and you'll see things that everyone else is missing. Also good advice.
That said, I certainly subscribe to a few conpiracies theories. Some are so obvious they can't rightfully be called "theories".

I agree a lot with this concept. Good way to observe before you conclude. And some of the stuff called "theories can surely be chalked up to facts now.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
This WuWuFlu™ scamdemic, has brought many new folks, to question the standard narrative, for the first time in their lives.

We welcome you into the community at large, and ATS in particular.

First : “Conspiracy Theorists” is a term coined by the CIA, to discredit anyone who doubts the official stories.
Really : we're more like corruption analysts, whom point-out their dirty lies and schemes.

Good old James Corbett, of the Corbett Report : has prepared this video for you :

Here is a link to that vid on his website : CorbettReport.com

References to claims in the vid, are listed with URLs at that page.

Here is his written intro for the vid :

So, it’s 2020 and you’ve fallen down the rabbit hole. Disorienting, isn’t it? Well, don’t worry: you are not alone. On this special edition of The Corbett Report, James Corbett welcomes all the newcomers to the reality-based community and gives them some tips and advice that he’s learned along the way about navigating this world of lies and cover ups.

Highlights :
A Message to New "Conspiracy Theorists"

"If you are questioning the craziness of 2020, and everything that is happening right now : welcome !"

"The boat that we are all in, and that is sinking : is more important than those things that keep us artificially divided."

"The oligarchs never want a fair fight, so they will never present you with a clear and determinate struggle." ( No line in the sand. )

"The people whom appear to spend most of their time, railing against shills, and not informing you of the truth as they see it : tend to be the disinfo people."

"There is no one reason 9/11 happened, why JFK was shot, there is no one reason why this 'scamdemic' is coming together. No : these big events happen, because there are a number of interests that converge. "

" Don't get stuck on 'either-or' thinking."

" What can you do ?
1- Download, save, and archive everything you find important.
2- Study history. ( Not false history. )
3- Investigate his suggested 'solutions', from his website.
4- Stop thinking like the MSM."

"If you've made it this far : congratulations on having an attention span greater than 5 minutes."

"Avoid sloganeering and categorizations. Avoid swaddling in an echo-chamber. Listen to dissenting opinions. "

"Stop chasing the MSM tail."

5- Stop looking for people to tell you what to do."

" So welcome ! Time is short, and some things are happening, that we have to deal with quickly.
The Corbett Report is one resource, thousands and thousands of hours of media, created over the years, that will hopefully help to form, and inform, a greater context, and understanding, for what has lead us to this spot, so that we can work our way out-of this spot, intelligently. "

"Feel free to disagree. That is always welcome, and allowed. "

"Once again, I feel it is important to welcome all of the new people into our midst. Even if we are cynical and jaded : 'Oh, I already knew all that'. No. we have to welcome these new people, because a lot of people are suddenly starting to realize, that 'Oh those crazy conspiracy-theorists. I guess that's anybody that goes against the establishment. Well I guess that's me.' "

"Yes. It is all of us. We are the targets of this system. So we have to stick together, or hang separately."

Contains parts of a speech by Dr. William Pepper, on 9/11.

Unfortunately : my last thread was shut down (reopened), by off-topic bickering, and partisan political posting.
So fair warning: because of that : all off-topic and political posts will not receive a response from me, and will be reported.

There are other countries in the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Every hypothesis requires further examination. A matter of processing life experiences.
The reason why one wouldn't want his own hypothesis examined is because he's lying to ya.

Good theory but stfu if ya know what's good for ya.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

(post by chr0naut removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
None of it matters sadly.

Everyone could wake up but it's too late.

Extinction is pretty much set in stone now. We deserve it so don't feel too bad. It's probably for the best.

Just enjoy your last few short years the best you can I guess?

That's my message to everyone.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

Hi BE. Thanks for your post.

Yes : "C_A" : should have written it like that in the OP. You're right !

Great advice : 'Do your own research'.
Thanks for adding that !

Investigate who owns websites ; who finances them ; known associations ; who profits ?

Question authority ?

Be wary of that which we believe easily.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thanks for your reply KG.

"Think for yourselves" : is excellent advice !

Rise-above the scrum, and help those wanting a helping hand, while not letting the catfishers pull us back into their domain of obfuscation, confusion, and false tiny battles .

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Hi Kenzo. Was hoping you would come-by to help : thanks !

It is indeed encouraging, to see all of the brave folks stepping forward, despite the potentially severe career impacts.

There are many voices now, and they can't all be silenced.

Will watch that vid later, or tomorrow. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
None of it matters sadly.

Everyone could wake up but it's too late.

Extinction is pretty much set in stone now. We deserve it so don't feel too bad. It's probably for the best.

Just enjoy your last few short years the best you can I guess?

That's my message to everyone.

Not extinction my friend but there will be a terrible time of trouble called the tribulation and the rise of the Anti-Christ. The coming peace and safety for Israel and the building of the 3rd temple will be coming shortly.

medium.com...@chuckmarunde/how-bad-will-the-tribulation-be-13cf6d70f2cc

The Antichrist will sign a covenant with Israel that purports to create peace for the world, but in his deception, this will commence the worst time in the history of mankind. He will establish a one-world government with himself as dictator of the world. [Daniel 9:27 and Revelation 6:1–2] Then world war will commence. [Revelation 6:3–4]

Peace will be taken from the whole earth and replaced with chaos and hate and violence, and it will be so bad people will be killing each other. The way the verse explains this, people will be forced to kill each other.

There will be worldwide famine unlike anything the world has ever seen (see Rev. 18:8).

All told, during the Great Tribulation, as many as half of all the people on the earth will be killed.

One third of all vegetation will be burned up. All grass, every tree, everything green will be destroyed (see Rev. 8:7).

First Trumpet (8:7) 1/3 of vegetation burned up
Second Trumpet (8:8-9) 1/3 of sea turned to blood
Third Trumpet (8:10-11) 1/3 of fresh water contaminated
Fourth Trumpet (8:12-13) 1/3 of Sun, Moon and Stars darkened
Fifth Trumpet (9:1-11) Locust loosed to torment, but not kill for 5 months
Sixth Trumpet (9:13-21) Army of 200 million destroy 1/3 of mankind
Seventh Trumpet (11:15-19) Introduces the Bowl Judgments
First Bowl (16:1-2) Terrible sores on all followers of the Antichrist
Second Bowl (16:3) Turns all of the sea to blood, killing everything in it
Third Bowl (16:4-7) Turns all of the fresh water to blood
Fourth Bowl (16:8-9) People scorched by intense sunshine (people curse God)
Fifth Bowl (16:10-11) Complete darkness over the kingdom of the Antichrist
Sixth Bowl (16:12-15) Euphrates river dried up (Battle of Armageddon is set)
Seventh Bowl (16:17-21) Greatest earthquake ever, Babylon destroyed, Earth
is pounded by 100 pound hailstones

The final conflict between God and the forces of evil. (Revelation 16:16)
The kings loyal to the Antichrist gather for a final assault on Israel.
At Armageddon “the cup filled with the wine of the fury of [God’s] wrath”
(Revelation 16:19) will be delivered, and the Antichrist and his followers
will be overthrown and defeated.

edit on 29-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Hi CY. Thanks for dropping some more solid advice on us :

Be a healthy skeptic.
Don't just accept every claim.
Look deeper.
Ask questions.
"Believe half of what you see, nothing of what you hear"

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Hey Loveguy.

Good advice : examine all, and be wary of those whom do not want to be examined.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Exellend topic! and i like Corbet , i saw that video few days ago

One good thing with this Kung Flu is that great people are stepping in to speak about this hoax , people who we might not probably hear otherwise, doctors, scientist , many people ...

Just watching now this, Dr Tim O'Shea

I like the guys passion and direction but he needs to learn the complete truths to help him help everyone else.

Covid is a LIVING pleomorphic bacteria that is commonly found in its bacterial form in the gut that is in Covids case existing in viral size in the bloodstream ...CRITICAL TO NOTE THIS BECAUSE WHATYOU HAVE LEARNED TO CALL VIRUSES ARE REALLY VIRAL SIZED DEAD INERT BITS OF DNA/RNA FROM DAMAGED CELLS ENCAPSULATED BY ANTIBODIES..... these little VIRAL SIZED garbage bags of dead material are in your bloodstream --- are NOT LIVING ---- they are just waiting to be filtered out....however....the viral sized PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA that is in your bloodstream floating around surrounded by its lipid fat coating that emulates an Antibody capsule fools our immune system to not attack it ....--- IS LIVING----as it happily LIVES AND BY PROXY POLLUTES OUR BLOODSTREAM COPIOUSLY.

THERE ARE REASONS THIS PRESENTS AS A "PERMANENT DISEASE" AN THOSE REASONS ARE BECAUSE THIS BUG IS THE CAUSE OF all diseases including what we mistakenly call cancer....ONCE YOU DO THE MATH AND ADD UP SYMOTOMOLOGY INCORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED TO A PLETHORA OF NON-EXISTANT ILLNESSES AND DISEASES FOUND IN THE 4 ZONES OF THE BODY THIS BUG INVADES---BELLY-BLOOD-BODY-BRAIN---AND CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTE THIS constellation OF DISEASES AND ILLNESSES TO THE PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA THAT IS THE one single true causality .... well you change the entire world dont you?

Sola Virtus Invicta
What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA
edit on 29-9-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

Heres a thread where they are killing the Pleomorphic Bacteria using oxygen...one of the absolute best ways....personally I just use Rosehips with a liposomal carrier...to initiate then harness the oxidative remedial impacts in the bloodstream which kills the bug in its viral size/form (covid-cold).....they are taking it to the next level and attacking the bug in its final killer stage or fungal form(mistakenly called cancer) all over the body....there are other ways to kill the bug in its fungal form....the real proof in the Pudding is when we see a remedy marketted mainstream wih a full explanation behind it that does what so many natural ones do...attack the pleomorphic bacteria in a 4 areas it infects simultaneously....the belly-blood-body-brain....which will eradicate ALL DISEASES INCLUDING WHAT WE CALL CANCER.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-9-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

This whole CHINA virus reminds me of this.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hi Muzzy. Thanks for popping-by.

You're right : we're all gonna die someday.
Humanity, along with butterflies, horses, and all of the species : will someday go extinct, maybe.

But we ain't dead yet !!! LoL !

It's great that part of your enjoyment is helping others, despite realizing the supposed fatality of it all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join