It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Could Prove Lazar's Special Element 115 Exists. But Won't Do It.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

any element from hydrogen to the so called elements in the island of stability will be the same ANYWHERE in this universe.

i guess if you could stop the fundamental forces of nature then the 115 wouldn't decay.

EVERYTHING is radioactive and in trillions of trillions of eons from now there will be nothing left of any sold mater in the universe, its called entropy and the situation I just described is the so called heat death of the universe.

the reason things are more radioactive in simple terms is that the atom has to many neutrons and expels them to come back to a balanced state.

115 is so radioactive because it is not a natural element and is so unbalanced with neutrons that it breaks apart into more stable elements, the more unbalanced the shorter the half life.

atoms are held together but the the 4 fundamentals of the universe as we know it,

gravity
weak nuclear force
strong nuclear force
electromagnetic force

thats why man made elements are so hard to make because we have to overcome the basic forces of the universe, and there for fall apart(radiation) very quickly and there is no way around that on earth or anywhere else outside of a particle accelerator.

and you would have to worry about criticality of the 115, if you put to much of it together you will have a nuclear 'event' (look up criticality accidents, they were all deadly).

all that being said there are meta stable elements of radioactive elements that would classically have short half lives but because of some geometry in the meta stable atoms have longer ones.

as for the gas target that could be anything, maybe even hydrogen or cesium gas and thats assuming Bob knows what he is talking about.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Somebody kindly link me, or enlighten me, otherwise why are we discussing 115 without the, so far nameless, aliens own Gaseous Matter (not talkin bodily functions)
Bob Lazar's understanding of science is potato level, and the people who believe him must also have a potato level understanding of science. His video is literally worse than the Turbo encabulator video which uses nonsensical terms but though they are jumbled together in a sciency sounding way that doesn't make sense, it's not easy to prove it's wrong.

Bob Lazar's gibberish, on the other hand, is easy to prove it's wrong and contradicts nearly everything we know about physics. This is explained by a physicist, so don't try to make sense out of nonsense, especially since you don't understand physics yourself.

Physicist critique of Bob Lazar claims

After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the “physics” of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar’s pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

If you did know physics you could read the details of how miserably poor Lazar's knowledge of physics is, compared to what we know about physics, but given the comments you're making I'm afraid those kinds of details would be lost on you, so you might just have to take the real physicist's word for it. There are other physicists who say the same or similar things about Lazar's nonsense, like Tom Mahood, and the late physicist/ufologist Stan Friedman didn't have anything good to say about Lazar's understanding of physics either and pretty much proved Lazar's claims of an education in physics were lies.

Since this thread is about what George Knapp can prove, I think even George Knapp has admitted he's been unable to prove Lazar's education claims and he may have even admitted Lazar might be lying about his education. Lazar has to be lying, his claims put him going to schools on the East coast and West coast of the US at the same time. Plus he claims to have a master's degree from MIT, but he graduated in the bottom 1/3 of his class in high school and there's no way he could get into MIT with that kind of performance. Alienscientist has a site debunking Lazar with tons about his education:

Until Lazar can confirm his educational background, and his scientific claims, we must conclude that his story was a total fabrication.
Alienscientist has believed all kinds of cockamamie UFO claims so it's not like he's a UFO skeptic, But Bob Lazar is too far off the rails for even most UFO enthusiasts to believe, especially with his unproven and impossible educational claims.

edit on 20201014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanx Arbi! ... and your right! I did get a C- in physics.

So your lesson here is then ...BOB is a BUST! .... and any post in any thread that mentions his name or his discomBobulated work and life...is a rabbit hole one should endeavor to avoid.... and don’t bother mentioning physics unless you’ve majored in it and received a Summa Cum Laude degree....perhaps you have one? more power to you!

I will endeavor to attempt your readings linked...In your posts

I will post wherever I feel I want.

You know Arbi ... you don’t, or anybody has to respond to my free speech, free thinking, posts whether you agree or disagree. That’s what forums are about...an exchange of “that’s incredible TO what the hellllllll is he talking about”.. like some of your long winded tangent posts... We are all a little guilty of that, aye? ...

You go right ahead and ride that mighty high digital horse your on....even better, does ATS have an ignore or block feature? If so, it would be great if you put me on it there bubb 😉

Back to Bob, I now actually feel sorry for Bob, it’s no wonder he wants to be left alone. An industry of he said she said is built around him. I bet his inner wish is to have aliens take him away from all he’s been going through on this planet, to his utter joy.

Arbi, I’m sure your an okay joe, but learn not to judge people by their intellect or lack of as you deem fit. To project yourself as holy than thou person cannot be good for your spirit.

Remember, when it comes to Aliens, we are all, intellectual ants...and that includes you. Aliens will be our judges.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

In all seriousness Thanks for your explanation...it was helpful.

I should of paid attention in class 😁

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

surly

I believed hook line and sinker at one time back in coast to coast AM days.

education is the way to the truth, good or bad.

don't get me wrong I think something happened to bob, but not what he thinks happened to him.

The US has secrets darker than a black holes singularity that need to be protected for one reason or another.

imagine some contractor cracks some new power source that is small and powerful like a mini nuclear plant, or maybe some new form of propulsion that might have some nasty side effects or maybe the star wars programs in the 80s were more fruitful than we were told.

if you had a black triangle or saucer in a hanger and showed it to someone with a basic science background and also filled their head with fake info about ET craft and BINGO you have a 'genuine' ET UFO

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1 .. if you had a black triangle or saucer in a hanger and showed it to someone with a basic science background and also filled their head with fake info about ET craft and BINGO you have a 'genuine' ET UFO

Imo ... The George Knapp element has lost interest for me ....

Penroc ...I could agree with your quoted words.

SIDEBAR TANGENT about Bob....Humor me, let me attempt elaborate what you said about Bob and to parse between the lines of what Bob says below an add my own twisted thoughts....

Under the referenced picture below.... Bob’s own (scripted or not) words are verbatim transcript portions from the Lazar Tape

A) “The first part will deal with information with which I've had hands-on experience and PERSONAL INSTRUCTION.”

The skillful use of influence (brainwashing) on him from his handlers

B) “Not only did I READ BRIEFINGS and NOT ONLY WAS I TAUGHT THE THEORIES of these Technologies,”

Deceptive fabricated documents and fabricated theories by twist and turn spin doctors with PhD’s who could sell you the Brooklyn Bridge seeing how a younger Lazar may have been impressionable (naively gullible)

C) “but they were DEMONSTRATED for me and I know THEY ARE TRUE and accurate.”

Dog and Pony showtime with an elaborate Copperfield scale type illusion? He is now hooked to believe a false narrative truth

D) “I’VE BEEN PRUDENT in selecting what to expose here.”

Dictated by his handlers

E) “And I think that some of this information SHOULD NOT BE MADE AVAILABLE to the general public.”

He intentionally breeched his security clearance to the contrary .... Perhaps Teller used Bob as a patsy for an orchestrated nefarious ruse

F) “This information is being CONVEYED to you AS IT WAS TO ME”

See A)
See B)

G) “with the exception that in most cases I’VE SIMPLIFIED THINGS for those of you with non-scientific and non-technological backgrounds.”

Basic science babble gobleegoop (some believe is the gospel truth)

Penroc....Reading between the lines below, I can just about get an admittance to what you stated, from Bob himself, from the Bob Lazar website ©️1999-2016..... below

H) “what you and I are ALLOWED TO KNOW about”

And then I go back to an earlier statement in his Lazar Tape

I) “.....not only was I taught the theories of these technologies, but they were demonstrated for me.....”

Sounds like he was USED to me....and what is sadder, is he even knows he was USED and regrets it.... imo

Bob..... if you are ever reading this (wishful thinking?)....however you feel, take care of you and your’s.

Peace Out ✌️

From the United Nuclear Scientific website .. unitednuclear.com...

I think it’s cool 😎

edit on 15-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why would anyone pay for their books, articles or come to their fantastical presentations anymore if he or Lazar went out in the desert and dug up a piece of a Budweiser delivery truck?

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Bob,

You look like you had lots of fun back in the day.....you obviously knew more than basic science.

With your rocket powered bicycle

And your rocket powered go cart

Your an innocent victim, who’s innocence was exploited and taken advantage of ...

Ya got my props rocket boy 🚀 (man 🛸) ... 👍🏼

edit on 15-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
A young Lazar in the video wearing the collar shirt preparing his (actually designed by a friend Eugene Gullhareff, but improved by Bob) rocket go cart being driven by a friend....

Perhaps his mentor as well as a friend...

Nuff said on the Bobster......on this thread

edit on 16-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

thats what the nazis used in there first terror weapon the V1

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

thats what the nazis used in there first terror weapon the V1

Imo ... German aeronautics were ahead of their time back then. But that’s another thread someday 😀

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In his interview with Joe Rogan, Knapp first says "he didn't steal it" then goes on say 10 seconds later "that's how it was shipped to him"
youtube

Hard to believe a secure military facility would farm out this incredibly rare element from another world for testing. Lazar said S-4 was built for the purpose of studying of these craft and said the building appeared only to be 5 to 10 years old. If this was the case, labs would have been built on-site with the capability to analyze and study any type of material.

Neither walking out of S-4 with 115 or having it mailed to him make any sense.
Even on the simplest level, bypassing all the questioning of the properties of element 115, Lazars story fails.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1Bob..... if you are ever reading this (wishful thinking?)

i bet Bob peruses ATS.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1Bob..... if you are ever reading this (wishful thinking?)

i bet Bob peruses ATS.

I think you know he does 👽

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
They discussed the whole thing on Joe Rogan.

Starts here youtu.be... at 30:00

They show the unimpressive video at 32:00

Apparently there is another tape somewhere but who knows where. Knapp has a knack for not documenting evidence like his trip to los alamos with bob and his trip to MIT. I'm not saying he's wrong, just that there's no proof it ever happened. I believe Lazar but not everything can be considered evidence.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SmootheCriminal

radioactive stuff will glow a blue color even if the material is in a container a strong enough emitter it will glow with the baby blue halo.

115 would HAVE to have this blue halo around it because it is so active.

maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing but it looks like a dirty dish,

they even admit in the video that it shows nothing. other than a container that is claimed to hold this material

if i went on a huge show like that and said I had stolen a very rare and strong radioactive source like plutonium or uranium that was refined and than played a clip of it, before I left the studio there would be people in suits(and men with guns following close behind) waiting for me.

there is ZERO proof that video wasn't shot last year.

this mystery footage no one could find magically Corbel gets lucky watching bobs home movies? and why is there only a small slice of the TAPE left? this isnt digital where you can lose parts of video, as it is recorded onto a PHYICAL medium.

you would think everything to do with 'testing' the 115 would be in a sequence, film small bits until the main show and make copies.

Bob claims to be super cloak and dagger about this 115 but tapes proof he stole it?

edit on 17-10-2020 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I would love to know more about the man bobs wife cheated on him with, like was he a plant by OSI or whatever orginizat9i0on to mess with bob and in turn give them grounds to rescind his clearances and there for his involvement in whatever was going on.

he talks about getting shot at, professional 'shooters' don't miss.

he was managed from day 1

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Does anyone know of the letter Tim is referring to in the Tweet above?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheodorePenderhuges
twitter.com...

Does anyone know of the letter Tim is referring to in the Tweet above?
I haven't seen that letter but I wouldn't be surprised. When Mirageman asked "Why did Bob tell this story in the first place?" my answer began with some statements I gleaned from John Lear being interviewed by project Camelot. Lear says when he first met Lazar, Lazar was a complete UFO skeptic. It was Lear who was telling Lazar all kinds of stories and got Lazar interested in UFOs, so when I listen to that interview, I don't underestimate the role that John Lear played in this. If anybody missed it, here's a link back to my post saying I thought John Lear might be a big part of the answer, which links to the John Lear interview.

I would like to see that letter, but it doesn't sound like it's circulating in public yet.

I do get the impression from that interview that Lear was feeding Lazar all his conspiracy theory ideas and he says Lazar was very skeptical at first. Now listen to the inscription on the coffee mug Lazar gave Lear for a gift, and I can imagine Lazar would think it's a hoot to feed Lear's conspiracy theories back to him, saying it's all true, even if it's not. Lear also talks about how Lazar changed his story, about the alien they had at the site. When Lazar first told Lear about the alien, Lear asked, "It's not a doll or puppet or something?" and Lazar says no, it's a real alien. But later Lazar changed that part of the story and said maybe it wasn't a real alien after all, maybe it was a fake alien.

Another thing that sort of smells bad, is Lear's time line which makes it sound like he first met Lazar in 1988 or so. And George Knapp tells the story as if the first time he met Lazar was when he came in to do a guest interview to fill a cancellation on his show. But prior to 1988 there is footage made by George Knapp of "Desert Blast" apparently organized by Lazar and attended by Lear (and obviously Knapp who reported on it). Some take that as suggesting they probably all knew each other prior to 1988, when they claim is the first time they all knew each other. To me it would be remarkable if George Knapp was out there reporting on this "Desert Blast" event and he didn't bother to find out who the organizer was (Lazar) and speak to him.

edit on 20201020 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Adding to the Lear timeline... summer of 1989 is when Lear hosted his own UFO lecture/conference, along with fellow nut job William Cooper. They held their own Conference after being kick off of the infamous 1989 MUFON Symposium (Bill Moore), for their far out conspiracy theories regarding Dulce base, UFO abductions, cattle mutilations, 70 species of aliens, etc.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join