It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's New York Beauty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I know of 3000 reasons why this should not happen!
I dont care if she is a 2nd cousin, we must remember that she is a family member of a killer that organized one of our countries darkest days.

I hope her dreams of success crumble like her cousins former terrorist organization.

I am sorry, but I can not forgive this family!!!!!

www.stevequayle.com...

March 15, 2005
By JEN KELLY and PAULA FROELICH
New York Post

Photo: PARK AVENUE PRINCESS: Wafah Binladin. (Steven Hirsch)

www.washingtonpost.com...

She walks down the street on the Upper East Side, thin and stylish, another well-heeled beauty chatting away on her cellphone.

Except that she isn't — she's Osama bin Laden's niece.

Wafah Binladin left the city in the months before her uncle's ghastly attack, but she's back now, living at a friend's posh pad off Park Avenue, pursuing her career as a pop star and living it up on the social scene at swanky Soho House.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You dare speak like that of Bush's friends?

Whats this woman done to you?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Bin Laden Clan

If you want to hunt down and arrest every Bin Laden family member, you will have a very VERY hard work ahead of you. Families in the muslim world are really big. Here you have a photo of Osama's familiy, with his brothers and sisters. That's a good start.

Not to mention that miss Bin Laden looks really hot! Far better than A Britney Spears.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
I dont care if she is a 2nd cousin, we must remember that she is a family member of a killer that organized one of our countries darkest days.

What about family members of prisoners on death row. How far will you take it?

I hope her dreams of success crumble like her cousins former terrorist organization.

Oh, you mean the terrorist organization run by the guy that thumbed his nose at all Americans by releasing a terrorist threat tape days before the U.S. election? Crumble?

I am sorry, but I can not forgive this family!!!!!

What about his elderly, senile grandmother riding around on a Lark?

She walks down the street on the Upper East Side, thin and stylish, another well-heeled beauty chatting away on her cellphone.

Why did you add "thin and stylish"? What does that have to do with anything?

Wafah Binladin left the city in the months before her uncle's ghastly attack, but she's back now, living at a friend's posh pad off Park Avenue, pursuing her career as a pop star and living it up on the social scene at swanky Soho House.

If she sings better than Britney Spears, which shouldn't be hard for most people, more power to her. If you don't want to buy her album.......don't.

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

It looks to me like they don't need someone to hunt them down, but need someone to show them how to dress instead. Do they work for Ringling Brothers, or what?

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
If she has had anything at to do with terrorism, then the relevant authorities would have got to her before now.

If she has done nothing, then leave her be.
You can bet anything you like that she is under surveillance as we speak.

She steps out of line, then bang, she up for grabs. Finito.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

It looks to me like they don't need someone to hunt them down, but need someone to show them how to dress instead. Do they work for Ringling Brothers, or what?

Peace

picture obviously taken in the 80's or late 70's

Excellent dress sense though

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Yea they do look kindof Funky, with a capital F! Nice choice of colours!

But if Osama was 15 years old in this photo, I imagine that was a long time ago. And the clothes were the latest fashion!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is complete bull#. The goverment censored Ice-T for cop killer, they told 2-live crew they couldn't use the word p***Y, the media tried to blame Columbine on Marilyn Manson and heavy metal, and now a relative of Osama Bin Laden is pursuing a pop carrer again in the states and she is bieng embraced.

It surprises me that the victims of the families are not roaming the upper west side looking for where she lives and camping out.

please, do us all a favor, and get the f*** out of my country.

and how can Bush be bought into this thread??dgtempe, I lov ya but ya kill me sometimes

[edit on 16-3-2005 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
..and how can Bush be bought into this thread??dgtempe, I lov ya but ya kill me sometimes

[edit on 16-3-2005 by esdad71]

Very easily, but I'm sure there's already a thread on that somewhere.

Keep on keepin' on dgtempe.

Esdad71, your mood says "devil's advocate", but you never seem to play it.
Sup wit dat?

Peace

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
My first reaction is, well, this girl's got nothing to do with nothing and should be left alone.

But thats b/s. As if bin ladin's family is cosmopolitan and rational. I don't know anything about hitlers mom and dad, but I can feel rather secure in thinking that they weren't very big on jews. People grow up in contexts. Bin ladins context allowed him to become this disgusting thing. His familiy still supports him. His mother and another familiy member tried to go to afghanistan to meet with him after 911. They claim they have 'thrown him out of the family'. But I don't buy it for a moment. His familiy is rich, not necessarily him alone. He needed someone to help him be an anti-soviet jihadi, and he needed someone to help him be a militant afterwards. I am, personally, almost certian that he was encouraged all the way.

Also, reportedly, this girl says stuff that people say is 'controversial and arrogant' or some such. I very much doubt that she's all '911 was bad, usamas an apostate and a pig'. If she said anything positive, she'd be the darling of the media.

And she isn't a 'beauty', where the hell did that come from?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Was she one of the family members that the government flew out, for their own safety of course, immediately after 9-11?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
She was in the US before 911 and left after it.

However, its an error that they were flown out while there was still a ban on air traffic. While that ban was on, no commercial jets were in the air. The bin ladins were one of the first to leave the country after the ban was over.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Bin Laden Clan

Not to mention that miss Bin Laden looks really hot!

Trouble is if the radical muslims have their way, she'll be covered head to toe and no one will ever see her.

Wait, isn't that a bit hypocritical - with Osama hanging out with the Taliban (we love the burkah) crowd while his cousin hangs out in the U.S. getting people to think she's hot?

new topics

top topics

join