It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK just cant do fear like US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

Pubs shut at 10pm? WTF? Can Corona Virus tell the time all of a sudden????

All the young piss head revellers are out late at night. Some of the worse culprits for keeping the restrictions on going.

What you think they are going home when the pubs kick out?

Not being able to get booze in a pub can be a start, don't you know.

A TOP cop has said it is "crystal clear" boozers won't socially distance after boozy Super Saturday revellers caused mayhem last night

www.thesun.co.uk...

They'll just get pissed before 10 and then have some bags of cans for later.

No booze after 10.00 pm in the pubs then. Good.

The police will have new powers to deal with what happens after 10.00 pm. out on the streets. Boris has even hinted in using the military. About bloody time.

Lol... Military on the streets to deal with pissed young people on a Saturday night....sad.

edit on 22/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Well one words in the dictionary the others is not.

Can you guess which word?

So there is that.

As to talking like a politician, must be this £50 Voddy.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

All the young piss head revellers are out late at night. Some of the worse culprits for keeping the restrictions on going.

A TOP cop has said it is "crystal clear" boozers won't socially distance after boozy Super Saturday revellers caused mayhem last night

www.thesun.co.uk...

The police will have new powers to deal with what happens after 10.00 pm. out on the streets. Boris has even hinted in using the military. About bloody time.

Lol... Military on the streets to deal with pissed young people on a Saturday night....sad.

No what i am is someone who want's to get this virus out of the way. Obviously you want to keep it ongoing.

Each to their own.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Of course they are.

Quick visit to the 24 hour garage to stock up on supplies then back to someone's house, on the phone to dial-a-deal then set for a bit of sessioning.

I think the point is that 'they' believe that despite people's best intentions after a few drinks their reasoning sort of goes astray as do social distancing precautions.

And a lot of the young 'un's who are some of the biggest culprits ignoring the guidelines don't come out till late.
Of course it hasn't crossed 'their' minds that people will just come out earlier and that 10pm will just become the new 2am.

However, the government itself has said that statistics show that the increased spread is more due to contraventions of the regulations inside the home than outside.....just another a long list of government contradictions.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I predict long queues, fights outside off-sales, and pubs, as 10 pm approaches.

I thinking someones apt to open a Speakeasy if "they" this mince up. LoL
edit on 22-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

UK just cant do fear like US

True, but martial law has been stealthily introduced. The army is to be used alongside the police, in what way is not fully explained, but it is definitely a step deeper into tyranny than our country has ever been. What they are doing isn't (by any stretch of the imagination) running the country, they are running agendas against the country...globalist agendas.

The thing is, what is really despairing, is that looking at the pithy remarks on this thread shows just how gullible many are. Such pathetic responses to an ever encroaching tyranny already shows a submissive compliance to it. I don't expect any of you to actually stand up and fight for your own freedoms, so that is the futures of your children down the toilet.

Son: "Dad, what did you do as our country was taken over by tyranny?"
Dad: "To be honest son, I did nothing. My resistance was all about making pithy remarks on a forum for attempts at humour. Why'd you ask?
Son: "Oh, I just want to know who to blame for the loss of my future, and that of all the other kids."

Big well done to you all.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

www.thesun.co.uk...

No what i am is someone who want's to get this virus out of the way. Obviously you want to keep it ongoing.

Each to their own.

Closing the pubs at 10 is getting the virus out the way?

Crikey - 2020 is the year of insanity.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How the hell did the piss heads cope when the pubs had to close at 10.30 pm, not all that many years ago ?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Don't worry the British Army can deal with them. Damn youngsters having a drink! How dare they.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Or sunday service mind that?

That one was ruff, especially back in the 80s
LoL

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Not where i live, well on the streets anyroad.

Drinking alchohol on the street Is illegal.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The only army on the streets will be The Salvation Army.

I'm all for taking necessary precautions to help us get rid of this awful virus.....but ffs, get real people.

Some of the stuff being talked about and supported truly beggars belief.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Closing the pubs at 10 is getting the virus out the way?

Closing the pubs completely like we did during the spring lockdown would be even better.

Virus infections dropped dramatically during that period.

Here are some of the pisshead idiots.

Footage posted online shows the busy beer garden at a pub at the centre of an outbreak of Covid-19 in Stone, Staffordshire.

Ten cases have been confirmed linked to the Crown and Anchor pub, and health officials are urging all customers between 16-18 July to get tested.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
i dont believe its a conspiracy. I dont believe it heralds a new world order. I do believe its an infringement of your civil liberties. The UK, and all free societys, are a law by consent, a prohibitory rule of law, that is, you are free to do whatever you want unless a law "prohibits" it, that prohibitory law is created through the 3 branches of law, the legislative, those that write the laws, the executive, those that enact the laws, and the judiciary, those that carry out those laws. Each of those branches of law have checks and balances, discussions, and debates before those laws come into force, with a criminally or civil enforcebale law of the land.
What we have here is law by decree. Weekend "facebook" law which is decided by boris johnson et el (reaplce your own local) and "suggestions" and "resommendations" are now taking the place of the law of the land.
THAT is the problem.

Just because you have nothing to say, you still have freedom of speech, just as because you have nothing hide you should still have freedom of privacy.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

How the hell did the piss heads cope when the pubs had to close at 10.30 pm, not all that many years ago ?

That's excatly the point - they were still getting pissed.
Good luck to them.

edit on 22/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

As much as i like going for a pint, you're not wrong with what you are saying about the pubs.

Drunk people simply don't do social distancing very well.

Same with the Schools all the same, which are just as bad as the pubs and clubs where the spread of COVID 19 is concerned.
edit on 22-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There was always somewhere you could get a late drink or where you could get a drink between closing and re-opening......and there always will be.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
no. its not tho. its not. a mask will not save one person.any evidence to the contrary ill listen.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

There was always somewhere you could get a late drink or where you could get a drink between closing and re-opening......and there always will be.

True, but by closing pubs early is cutting off one avenue. Unless they have a lock-in of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Quality stuff!!
bacardi meself!

in vino veritas!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join