It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid is about lies and playing time for their master plan ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

There's certainly more to it than sinple politics taking advantage of a situation. Its bizarro world for sure, but I also feel like it could just as easily "switch off" as go full-bore down the spiral.

Also, I know its common usage, but that's precisely why I hate the "1%" term. It implies that small business owners, dentists, successful family ranchers, etc are pulling the strings in the world. Can we start saying 0.005%ers? I know its unwieldy, but its far more accurate than implying the world's strings are pulled by 75 million people.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

i been thinking the same as you, , that the 1% is not realistic number ..0.005%ers sound more right

It`s really stubid how small group of people can ruin whole World ..

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Thats a high possiblility, but it might be the best option, because if their is no master plan and all this is just happening because it can, then we a really stuffed. My worry is that all the billionaires have built bug out places, if their was a plan why would they have individual bug out shelters? , Plus say , Sergent John Doe on being told by his Officer to shoot looters from his own Project , just started to shoot officers. That would be one case when the chain of command broke down, a planned world order would have to start before chaos. By my reckoning if they are not shooting looters, its because they cant risk it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

That`s very well put, , and i tend to agree that the current state of humans , ability to notice things and then fight is far too low, divive Intervention has allways been in my hope, but when or does it even happen ?

I dont know about China role so accurately, but China i think selected Tedros to run the WHO, and WHO then has been very active in this war against humanity ...there is a clear link there at least. And one ex KGB person Juri Bezmenov speaked how in the communism they use ideological subversion to slowly work against their enemys, they change people perception so as they cant then anymore see clearly ....i think they been doing that probably for long time .

Someone has sayed that in the top level , they dont even think countrys, but only business...i dont know is that true ,but clearly many countrys worked in collude with this plademic so some shadow group is telling all those countrys what to do and when .

Technocracy has also been their wish, and now with all the facial recognition, social credit, covid tracing, 5G, vaccine microship etc they are going forward full speed-

Thanks for your wiews in this

edit on 21-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There are risk on their plans i guess, many things can go wrong and public opinion change also .

They are playing chess, make the wrong move and the opponent can then advance.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

And "The great reset" is their orwellian label (speak) for the big theft and the economy's destruction. Sounds better - "the reset", isn't it?! More scientific and technical.

And to me this covid is also about playing time, because they would need time to execute their economical plans for future. So this plandemic would be the ideal method to play time since by using fear as in psychological warfare method masses are controllable, because people hate the idea of virus...they fear a virus will come and kill them. Now they can disguise the economical damages it being caused by pandemic, it`s a great cover i admit.

You mentioned the time and that's another good point. They need time to execute their plan, so how do we do that? By extending the time of the "covid-19 pandemic" into perpetuity. Yes it's a good air-tight cover, I've thought about it myself. This goes to show that there was a long evil pre-planning into all of this "pandemic", that's why the smart people call it PLAN-demic.

The World Economic Forum is promoting a book COVID-19: The Great Reset, written by Klaus Schwab and Thierry Malleret on the COVID crisis and its impacts. The book is available on Amazon and GoodReads. Their plan is hidden out in the open.

The COVID-19 crisis has brought climate and economic imperatives into closer alignment than ever before. If we seize this historic opportunity, future generations will surely remember 2020 as the year in which humanity both defeated a pandemic and saved the planet.

Fortunately, the choice we face is not between economic collapse and climate breakdown. By an extremely lucky coincidence, the world urgently needs to invest TRILLIONS of dollars in decarbonization just when the global economy equally urgently needs a huge stimulus to get people back to work.

www.weforum.org...

It should be noted the UN joined forces with the World Economic Forum in June 2019

The UN-Forum Partnership was signed in a meeting held at United Nations headquarters between UN Secretary-General António Guterres and World Economic Founder and Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab to accelerate the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development

Health – Support countries achieve good health and well-being for all, within the context of the 2030 Agenda, focusing on key emerging global health threats that require stronger multistakeholder partnership and action.

UN Agenda 2030 partnership

So for trillions of dollars we can solve Climate Change, Covid and all the deep systemic failures, historic injustices and inequalities of the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Someone has sayed that in the top level , they dont even think countrys, but only business...i dont know is that true ,but clearly many countrys worked in collude with this plademic so some shadow group is telling all those countrys what to do and when .

Good point and agreed. Even though on the surface the countries seem to be working independently in relation to covid, in actuality they're running the same show. The shadow group is leading them all, East and West, North and South. There was a good reason why all this lockdown policy started in China and then it was extended into other countries as well, as if that was the "only efficient way" to deal with the man-made covid-19.

That`s very well put, , and i tend to agree that the current state of humans , ability to notice things and then fight is far too low, divive Intervention has allways been in my hope, but when or does it even happen ?

It is my strong conviction based on certain confidential info that I have, that Divine intervention will happen. As to when, I don't have a set date, but whoever is middle-aged and younger will witness it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

The COVID-19 crisis has brought climate and economic imperatives into closer alignment than ever before. If we seize this historic opportunity, future generations will surely remember 2020 as the year in which humanity both defeated a pandemic and saved the planet.

Fortunately, the choice we face is not between economic collapse and climate breakdown. By an extremely lucky coincidence, the world urgently needs to invest TRILLIONS of dollars in decarbonization just when the global economy equally urgently needs a huge stimulus to get people back to work.

Both of these people are NWO minions. This is code-speak, just look at some of their terminology used above:

- "... seize this historic opportunity..." - This is their famous "the narrow window of opportunity" to bring their beloved NWO dictatorship. Time is running out for them.

- "... humanity both defeated a pandemic and saved the planet" - This in fact is orwellian double speak for destroying the human values ("defeated a [fake] pandemic") and second, executing their dark and evil plans to conquer the world, ("saved [destroying] the planet"). This is double speak which actually means destroying the planet.

- "By an extremely lucky coincidence, ..." - For them (TPTB) there are no "random" coincidences, they make them happen themselves, then they call them "coincidence" to look just casual.

And as far as their concepts of "urgently", "invest TRILLIONS of dollars", "decarbonization", I kinda have a vague idea of the why-s for the urgency, decarbonization, trillions of dollars, etc. Just knowing in general their dark evil motives, I have no doubt that their well is poisoned.

To understand these people it's safe to assume, when they say something, just invert upside down whatever they're saying and you've got the gist of it.

There's no hope in these "United Nations" people, on the contrary, be very aware of them!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yay..i am middle-aged.. so hoping to see it someday..

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The Banks are instemental in this, remember when hardly anyone had a bank account, you got paid saved, it was all outside of third party intervention, so whatever happened in the banking sector didnt really impact most of the population. Then suddenly you had your wages payed into a bank, and had a credit card.You lost control of your wealth at that stage.Soon their will be no actual cash,and you will be getting paid in blips on a screen.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That`s true, and now they start the paying without even wallet/ credit cards....by using Face recognition payments

uniqul

A hassle-free payment experience The process of checkout is simple. You walk through the checkout, and your cloud wallet is shown on a tablet screen. You press ok, and that’s it. Behind the scenes, face recognition is performed while you are approaching the checkout point, and the only thing that the system needs is the user’s confirmation. This is how we envision convenience. We decided not just to enable people to walk without wallets – but to travel wallet free. The new cloud technologies, which Uniqul is built upon, enable your wallet to be anywhere you need in an instance of a second. Pay by simply being in the store. Anywhere.

So what happens when the goverment put people on the black list and synchronise it with that kind of Face recognition payments...you walk in to store to buy food, but the system says you are not authorized to buy anything at the moment....no food for kids.

The World without Cash is bad place to live

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yeeh so they tell us these all things...

Is that some kind of Revelation of the method, predictive programming or what ?

Revelation of the method, predictive programming and the prime directive

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh so they tell us these all things...

Is that some kind of Revelation of the method, predictive programming or what ?

Revelation of the method, predictive programming and the prime directive

Predictive programming and playing on archetypes
And how do they keep us compliant? There’s a host of methods as anyone reading this is no doubt aware.
Understanding how they work via the media, entertainment, occult practices and outright admissions is intrinsic to our awakening to the empowerment available to us.

Still wondering "who are they" ? I do not think this article explains it either.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

They are the people which want to grab power for perpetuity. They dont want to be bothered with pesky democracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join