It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid is about lies and playing time for their master plan ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I allready was in opinion that the covid-19 is a hoax, but there got to be also other plans .
To me they, the so called 1% or the ones who pull the strings are planning some kind of new economic system , and so to get to there, they would have to first kill the current system.

Maybe this is what many have allready writed as "the great reset" .

The economical damage caused by operation covid is so huge, that i get the feeling it being part of the plan. Is the West being damaged on purpose to get it reduced to Third World Level ?

And to me this covid is also about playing time, because they would need time to execute their economical plans for future. So this plandemic would be the ideal method to play time since by using fear as in psychological warfare method masses are controllable, because people hate the idea of virus...they fear a virus will come and kill them. Now they can disguise the economical damages it being caused by pandemic, it`s a great cover i admit.

High unemployment, same....they can blame it to pandemic again.

Tell me i am hallucinating, because i hope i am . Do they want to level down Western living standarts and make it more like third World countrys ?

The lockdowns are not working , but cause huge economic damages everywhere, which is exactly what they want ?

And where is China in this ? Once Western countrys start going down, China will for sure try be the one and only super power in the World.
This is about huge shift , like new industrial revolution ..only that this time it`s going to get us down shifted to third World status , yet the 1% is going to still make a lot money and get richer.

William Engdahl: Pandemic "Reset" Will Reduce West to Third World Level

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
I allready was in opinion that the covid-19 is a hoax, but there got to be also other plans .
To me they, the so called 1% or the ones who pull the strings are planning some kind of new economic system , and so to get to there, they would have to first kill the current system.

The economical damage caused by operation covid is so huge, that i get the feeling it being part of the plan. Is the West being damaged on purpose to get it reduced to Third World Level ?

And to me this covid is also about playing time, because they would need time to execute their economical plans for future. So this plandemic would be the ideal method to play time since by using fear as in psychological warfare method masses are controllable, because people hate the idea of virus...they fear a virus will come and kill them. Now they can disguise the economical damages it being caused by pandemic, it`s a great cover i admit.

High unemployment, same....they can blame it to pandemic again.

Tell me i am hallucinating, because i hope i am . Do they want to level down Western living standarts and make it more like third World countrys ?

The lockdowns are not working , but cause huge economic damages everywhere, which is exactly what they want ?

And where is China in this ? Once Western countrys start going down, China will for sure try be the one and only super power in the World.
This is about huge shift , like new industrial revolution ..only that this time it`s going to get us down shifted to third World status , yet the 1% is going to still make a lot money and get richer.

William Engdahl: Pandemic "Reset" Will Reduce West to Third World Level

you probably know this but the Chinese people are coming to Japan to buy even rice cookers.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Dont they make rice cookers in China ?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Agenda 21. Yes they want to downgrade western living. It's perfectly spelled out by the globalists at the UN. Countless whistle blowers be damned because it's all available for the public to read for themselves anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

China is the model for the rest of the world, think social credits like they already have there. China is supposedly communist, but not really you don’t have millionaires and billionaires in a true communist society, the government and big corporations working together hand in hand. That is fascism and that’s what the globalists want for the rest of the world.

Look up ID2020 and the plan to introduce digital passports, they want them to be permanent, and with you at all times... no doubt your social credits will also be recorded on these. Then we have crypto currencies coupled with UBI, making the unemployed and underemployed completely dependent on governments for their basic needs.

Because of global warming I mean climate change you will be limited on how much energy you can use, smart meters will be able monitor this in real time and can be remotely switched off. Look up agenda 21/30 and smart cities, it’s all been planned for a long time.

We have been gradually conditioned to accept this “new normal” Gradually getting used to not paying for things with cash, nectar cards and the like that reward you with discounts in exchange for knowing what you buy. Now we have people paying with smart phones, it’s a small step from that to flashing your wrist with your implanted chip. Privacy is a thing of the past and everything you do will be digitalised and stored.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Your post covers a lot what I would have written. If you have not read Snowdens book, I recommend to do so. I write this because of your last sentence. Privacy is already gone, most everything is stored already permanent and they just need to make it public, and accepted.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Dont they make rice cookers in China ?

Yes, buy they export the best to Japan.
We have Chinese shopping tours here.
Not now due to the virus. Okinawa had thousands of chinese tourist. More then Hawaii.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The Kalergi Plan.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

yes sustainable development agenda 21 and 30 ugh...United Nations look`s more and more as terrorist organisation ..as do WHO .

They want to pull the rug from under our feet and call it sustainable development

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth
The Kalergi Plan is about the planned extinction of the "German Race", not whites, in case you imply that.

(I am German)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And if the same model would someday apply to other countrys, all dissidents would start vanish, or send to gulag camps like they do in China now . Yes the ID2020. I gues my social credit is allready hit the bottom .

That`s fascism for sure, and we allready see it in Australia , maybe in UK also ?

What can we do ? they already are silencing most of the truth channels etc...people need to start know about this all and learn the true name what this is all is ,and stop watching soap operas on TV.

edit on 20-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Then you must know covid stands for covert identification?????

And - is gary ablett snr your sensai?

edit on 20-9-2020 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Nope , that new term to me

No ,never hear the name gary ablett before

edit on 20-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

We do have fascism when we see governments (via the tax payers) issuing huge amounts of debt and bailing out companies that are somehow to big to fail, when corporations are considered “persons” for legal protection, and when we have a revolving door between government positions and CEO’s or getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for giving “speeches” that’s really a pay off for playing ball.
We have democracy in name only.

What can we do? Tricky one that, I had a plan to move off grid and try be as self sufficient as possible. It’s a lot easier said than done though and will be harder and harder to achieve as time moves on.

The only answer seems to be civil disobedience, decentralisation, trade and barter in communities. Generally if enough people refuse to comply there is nothing they the tptb can do. Trade and commerce can go on without them, the trouble is when monopoly’s take over independent small and medium sized businesses, we become dependent on the monopolies.

Sadly it seems most people can’t see this coming or refuse to believe it, despite the fact that these days you have to go into a bank with a mask ON and the cashiers have been replaced by machines. You can work from home, but guess what? If you can so can those in third world countries and do your job for half the price you can.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I remember what Max Igan sayed in one video, that people should refuse to give any service to goverment employees...no coffee, no food, nothing since they started a war against their own citizens, i guess Max meaned Australia , but same could be used in other countrys too.

No service for fascist , or the "order followers" that are to execute the orders like from dictator Dan .So like the polices drive to get some gas and coffee, but the manager says we dont sell for fascist ...Give them nothing if they start act like fascist . Well it`s just an idea anyway..

I had a plan also to move off grid, but it`s not so easy for me right now..maybe later will do it still.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Covert identification is an authentication system that makes it possible to identify an individual without the individuals consent or even knowledge. Such systems deny the individual and society the opportunity to object to and to monitor the identification process. These technologies are particularly vulnerable to misuse because their use is hidden.

That's some crazy stuff there. The craziest part is it's your cell phone. You take your phone everywhere all the time the can look back at the ping history and know everywhere you went.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Look up ID2020 and the plan to introduce digital passports, they want them to be permanent, and with you at all times... no doubt your social credits will also be recorded on these. Then we have crypto currencies coupled with UBI, making the unemployed and underemployed completely dependent on governments for their basic needs.

Banks are closing down on high streets with great rapidity, one I bank with has

closed down two nearby branches, if I want face to face consultations I am

going to have to change banks because where I live we are down to two from

five and it looks like I may soon be one.

I was reading somewhere that in the new future Banks would be commercial

business's and when the public is weaned of cash (they are killing off the oldies

who use cash with covid
) The governments will bank the public(tax at source)

benefits, spending, credit etc. will be monitered at source...... no more payment

under the table...... the government will know what brand of coffee/tea you drink.

Because of global warming I mean climate change you will be limited on how much energy you can use, smart meters will be able monitor this in real time and can be remotely switched off. Look up agenda 21/30 and smart cities, it’s all been planned for a long time..

They are pushing electric cars in the advertising offering major inducements,

at the same time during lockdown there have been major changes in roads

where they never had the money for road repairs under cover of corvid there

have been major road works like widening cycle lanes, removing parking areas,

and stopping free traffic entering major cities.

We have been gradually conditioned to accept this “new normal” Gradually getting used to not paying for things with cash, nectar cards and the like that reward you with discounts in exchange for knowing what you buy. Now we have people paying with smart phones, it’s a small step from that to flashing your wrist with your implanted chip. Privacy is a thing of the past and everything you do will be digitalised and stored.

Hmmmn The "new normal"

edit on 20-9-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Today Joe Biden revised his prediction.

200 million people will die of covid-19 very soon.

twitter.com...

Joe scientist must play spin the bottle to give him these numbers.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow..seriously, and that fool is presidential candidate
He is like drugged old senile that dont know even where he is . 200 million is so big lie ...

Joe the liar .

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You're right that covid-19 is a hoax, but that's only part of the big plan named "The Plan". It was only just its initial stage, and the one to put the blame on for any repercussions that would come later on due to other completely unrelated causes to "covid-19", say the economy for example, it was already in deep troubles, but its destruction was accelerated from and blamed deceptively on, you guessed it, covid-19!

And "The great reset" is their orwellian label (speak) for the big theft and the economy's destruction. Sounds better - "the reset", isn't it?! More scientific and technical.

You mentioned the time and that's another good point. They need time to execute their plan, so how do we do that? By extending the time of the "covid-19 pandemic" into perpetuity. Yes it's a good air-tight cover, I've thought about it myself. This goes to show that there was a long evil pre-planning into all of this "pandemic", that's why the smart people call it PLAN-demic.

In my opinion, I don't think China has any privileged place in all of this big plan, it's just a lever in this big machinery guided by the dark forces of this planet and those beyond, in the dark high spiritual places.

Humans are loosing this battle again, even though they seem to be more awake this time. However, in my opinion, the only way out of this big psy-op is only thru Divine Intervention, humans have lost it already, they're too late in the game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join