It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange satellite behavior? video goes missing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
About a year ago I was in the desert at 3am testing out some new low light photography modes during what was supposed to be a clear night. 10 minutes before clouds cover the sky I see first 1 light than 2 traveling across the sky parallel by banking towards the moon - I figured these were satellites on some sort of weird orbit but as I watched the last 4 minutes before cloud cover I got this strange sensation that they were speeding up and slowing down, over and over again.

However when I first looked at the video it didn't show that, there was something about the movement which made me wonder if they were actually going up and down, appearing to slow as they climb and speeding up as they descend - I dont think they were manned, but I wonder if there is some sort of advantage to be gained but skipping off the atmosphere perhaps?

I sent the video to mufon and some others and never got a response - then the video went missing - i have 1 picture left it's the two objects left and below the moon.

imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

You didn’t keep a copy of your video?

Also, I don’t see anything in your photo but the moonlight and clouds.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

This is ATS and you have nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
2 white dots to the centre left.
edit on 18/9/2020 by UKWO1Phot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Expert here. I watched a video on satelites once. The guy that designed many of them did so with a football in mind in how it travels. Just as a football spins on its own axis so do many satellites. I suppose its possible they spiral as well which could give the impression of moving away from and coming closer to earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
I sent the video to mufon and some others and never got a response - then the video went missing - i have 1 picture left it's the two objects left and below the moon.

imgur.com...

The ones that look like hot pixels or something else?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Expert here.

In what?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: circuitsports

imgur.com...

The ones that look like hot pixels or something else?

You think the light dots are hot pixels??

LOL Man the port must be strong there.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports......it's the two objects left and below the moon.

Look slightly below the red marker dots.....are these dull whitish specks what your talking about?

Which by my count...looks to be not two, but three....

IF so......then for me it’s a 🤔 could be small holes through the clouds at that moment of the clouds passing the shine of the moon.

Upon closer review...it looks like moon shine reflected off lighter (less dense) spots of the clouds.....

Holes or reflections..... take your pick
edit on 19-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Expert in bull#ting. But the satellite spinning on its own axis stuff is true. Many do. Could just be a reflection coming in and out of focus from a spinning satelite maybe?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I have seen the same thing once about 20 years ago. It was early morning just before sunrise about 530 am. I was working a nightshift and at the end of it I happened to look up at the sky as I normally do. I saw 2 "satellites" that seem to be playing some sort of game. One would speed up and the other would catch up to it and pass it. These 2 satellites went back and forth for as long as I could see them. I had a buddy working with me who saw it also, It was really quite strange.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shifferbrains

Yep, there are 2 things up there that play with each other. Take that as you will. I think we can relate that to their flight patterns. But there are a good number of reports of similar descriptors, and if I remember rightly I think Dan Akroyd has also seen these 2, as he described something very similar.

What if there aren't 1000 different fastwalkers, and in fact, there are just 2 (or a small number). Rarely, do we see more than 1 in a video (displaying the fastwalker/high strangeness attributes) - so for all we know, if we went by majority of regular videos - there's only one. But your report, Akroyd, the video here and my own experiences I believe there are definitely at least...two, lol.

I'd like to call them "guardians" (a bit new age hippy even for me) but all they seem to do is fly in a playful manner - that is to say, I've seen no evidence of them guarding anything, except the upper atmosphere, I suppose. But, it seems they are somewhat timeless, we could relate them back to foo-fighter reports, and there are earlier ones than that definitely, and with recent stories about bacteria in other planet atmospheres, and all the rest, anything is possible?

Anyway, its good that you note 20 years ago... as I think these "2" have been there for a long time. Here's a video, some claim birds, but considering your vivid sighting, such a vid may make more sense to you (as it does to me).

OP - when did you submit the video & what location (town + state, I presume) did you list as the sighting location? We can search MUFON database to doublecheck.

All that said, regular satellites and Star Link can appear to "overtake" other satellites, though that's going to be quite a linear action, hard to explain - but only one thing is going to happen, object A is going to overtake object B. But if you're certain object A overtakes B, and then B proceeds to overtake A after that, then definitely something funky there, and that's where the video above comes in as potential "evidence".
edit on 19-9-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
You think the light dots are hot pixels??

Read what I wrote.

LOL Man the port must be strong there.

I don't know, I don't drink.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
a reply to: shifferbrains

... if I remember rightly I think Dan Akroyd has also seen these 2, as he described something very similar.
v.

Was that the one that called him in his sleep to come outside and see it in the night sky, where thousands of other people did so -- but he didn't, to his regret?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Heh, I'd need to watch the Joe Rogan podcast he did again, he explained them all there in good detail, I know he mentioned one that spoke to me (and what I said above) very much, I don't think it's the one you mentioned nor the one where a large UFO flew down a street or such (or his ghostly encounter in a bed...), but I'm a bit muddled on his sightings. I think it was a more standard fare for him, he was outside at night, he looked up and he saw two lights/stars dancing/playing with each other - and shortly after they flew away together - I think.

I remember it was the more subdued (least fantastical 'sounding') encounter of his, yet the most prolific in terms of its similarity to the dancing star/2 ufo couple (or simply fastwalkers) thing. Peeps want to talk about a football field UFO flying down a city street, not so much two small satellite looking lights in the night sky dancing with each other. I'll see if I can dig out and clip that bit of the interview soon.
edit on 20-9-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

I have seen this. Directly over my city. But the lights were red and they were chasing eachother around in a more triangular pattern.

new topics

top topics

join