It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid lies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My grandaughter bday was today. We met to celebrate. My ex wife - her daughter is a nurse. She stated that each time someone test positive for Covid 19 it counts as a "new" patient even though they have previously been diagnosed as positive.

What in the world is up with that?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

We need more information. A 2nd confirmed diagnosis in the same individual equates to "double counting" of cases in which specific metrics? Hospital patient occupancy numbers, state-sponsored health statistics, unconfirmed stats shared by mainstream *lamestream and even CRIMINAL* media?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

$$$$$$... it's always about $$$$.

The cares act throws money at the medical establishment, like drunk guys throw money at pole dancers.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

She stated that each time someone test positive for Covid 19 it counts as a "new" patient even though they have previously been diagnosed as positive.

It seems that you have resorted to what is known as "an appeal to authority." A common fallacy.

I would have inquired what her source of information was. Why would a nurse be familiar with testing and reporting procedures?

edit on 9/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It seems that many here at ATS still think the covid19 is a hoax, just used as a control mechanism like 9/11 turned out to be.

It may be, but the geezers up at the senior center don't think so, as Many of their friends are now spending some time with the holy ghost.

I don't know what to believe. Real dependable information is in as short supply as toilet paper used to be.

edit on 13-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think our seniors will better protect themselves against all the seasonal diseases going forward.

That is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
With the flu season officially starting on October 1st, how will we be able to determine if flu deaths are being labeled as covid-19 deaths?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I don't know the financial situation on how nursing homes make their money on the coronavirus testing for their people that are in their care centers but this is my personal experience.
My mother was recently tested with the coronavirus positive test. So I guess American insurance covers the test and it pays the care center and possibly the doctors and the testing centers.
So everyone makes money pretty cool isn't it.
now the Care center requires another test a backup test the second test whatever you want to call it so my mother gets another test for the coronavirus.
So now the second test is done and she is discovered to only have been a false positive coronavirus test for the first test second test is negative.
so if this is repeated on the thousands of Care centers throughout America somebody is making a kick-ass lot of money off this fraudulent way of scaring the old people whether the tests are first positive or negative or whatever the case might be a double whammy seems to be a parent to me anyway.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I’m not commenting on this particular story but I will tell you that hospitals are gossip central.
Very little goes on in a hospital without the entire staff hearing about it.

My cousin draws blood and does lab work at a local hospital and she know all kinds of things about covid numbers at her hospital.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Phage

I’m not commenting on this particular story but I will tell you that hospitals are gossip central.
Very little goes on in a hospital without the entire staff hearing about it.

My cousin draws blood and does lab work at a local hospital and she know all kinds of things about covid numbers at her hospital.

So can you share some truth with us.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

She stated that each time someone test positive for Covid 19 it counts as a "new" patient even though they have previously been diagnosed as positive.

It seems that you have resorted to what is known as "an appeal to authority." A common fallacy.

I would have inquired what her source of information was. Why would a nurse be familiar with testing and reporting procedures?

I would suppose I guess...However this kid is 100% Dnc lover. Why would she say that? Hell, she even stated she didnt want to come to her own neices party because she was full of covid fear.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

In order to take a common cold virus and make it scary it requires a LOT of lies and misinfo.

So they need to fake all the numbers as its clear the true numbers are totally negligible.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Like what exactly?
She only knows what goes on in her own hospital or I should say hospitals.
The same company owns several surrounding hospitals..

Her county has had 203 deaths in 5620 cases. 4%
Most of the dead are over 60 yrs old.

Nothing we don’t already know.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I would suppose I guess...However this kid is 100% Dnc lover. Why would she say that? Hell, she even stated she didnt want to come to her own neices party because she was full of covid fear.

It's scary to know medical professionals are so terribly uneducated about basic biology...

I went to school with them and all they wanted to do was party and get laid so I know as a fact we're dealing with very average brains here.

Knowing how dumb they are is 1000x scarier than any virus because these clowns were suppose to be our first line of defense.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I read a couple of months ago that some states in the US were recording positive tests and not really cases, but I don't know which ones were doing it.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We have a new process thats going to be a pain at work starting tomorrow.

My response was 180 days into this and your making it more difficult. You need to quit working from home and get a job.

My phone will not be on waiting for a 3AM text to respond to before going into work.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Why would she say that?

Two possible reasons:
1) She heard it from someone/someplace.
2) She has first hand knowledge.

edit on 9/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's a free-for-all money grab panic 🎭

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a free-for-all money grab panic 🎭

That does seem to be the case as Chinese masks and medical products are exempt from the tariffs.

www.reuters.com... SKBN20T2ON

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Phage are you going to be there everytime someone questions this pandemic as possibly false or inflated ?

You cant just call everyone a liar that comes up questionsing the Covid pandemic mate , There comes a time when even the most hardened skeptic as yourself has to ask " Hmmm have we all just been played for fools " .

Why would this mans wife lie to him ? There is very little that goes on in a Hospital that nurses do not know about I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Stop being so stubborn man , they played us just admit it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join