It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Sabbath, and keep it Holy - possible hidden meaning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
And, we now live in a world where people are working two, three jobs just to make ends meet and they are lucky to get a half day to rest!!

You would think that if god gave us inalienable rights, one of them would be the right to have a day of rest since it was his idea to begin with.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Raggedyman
And, we now live in a world where people are working two, three jobs just to make ends meet and they are lucky to get a half day to rest!!

You would think that if god gave us inalienable rights, one of them would be the right to have a day of rest since it was his idea to begin with.

I think God in all His wisdom gave us a brain
It’s our choice to use it
Love your spouse, your children.
Love as Jesus asked us to love

You need to work that hard, maybe you have chosen a little poorly, maybe prioritising is a better option

I don’t live laws, I try and love

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThreeDeuce

Oh, and I found out that I was born late night on a Friday night.

Where were you born? The reason i ask is that regular Sabbath in Israel starts at about 6pm on our Friday eve and would end about 6 pm on Saturday [Sabbath] eve. If you were in Iowa their Sabbath would start about 6pm and the same Sabbath would start in Iowa about 10 am. That would be about a 16 hour difference for the same Sabbath. If you were in Rome then it wold different. There would be about two hours difference,

So as you can see, your Friday night was at least 10 hours from the start of the Jewish Sabbath in Israel. That is if you lived in Iowa but in any case you would have to consider where you lived to compare your birth date as on the Jewish Sabbath.

edit on 22-9-2020 by Seede because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join