It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is important.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
9/11 Forgotten

Unlike many of you I was profoundly affected by this day. I watched it live as it unfolded right before my very eyes. Shock. I will never ever forget what happened that day, but Not because of the narrative that was reported, because of ALL the LIES that were told about who what why where and how.

First, there is a generation of Millenials that really have no clue, much like Pearl Harbor for my generation, we had no clue what it was like to live that horror or the ATOM bombs that were dropped on Japan as a result.

All we know today about any of it is what we were taught in school by the revisionist historians. We were tested on lies, Not facts. Not truth. Much the same for every school today, tested on lies. How much can we remember about the stories told?

Nothing that transpired on 9/11 has ever been explained truthfully:

They had an asbestos problem, they used insurance fraud, they had S&E charges (Files), Trillions of dollars disappeared, they shorted specific stocks they knew would tank that day, Billions in profits, they wanted Hussein out of power, they wanted control of the oil and gas, they wanted the poppies (heroin), they wanted the petro dollar to survive, they wanted Bin Laden (CIA) disappeared and playing the patsy.

Weapons of mass destruction, terrorists? No. The only weapons of mass destruction were the timely explosions that managed to disintegrate not 1, not 2, but 3 Massive structures (Due to Fire), are you kidding me? Asbestos is a flame retardant (towers were full of it), and the 3rd building was relatively new and had no asbestos, but was constructed to withstand a nuclear blast supposedly, sure.

The terrorists are the American billionaires that profited from this horrendous joke that was played on the entire world and were and are responsible for the increase in the Lack of freedom we all thought we had the right too. Clearly, we have no rights and have no critical thinking to see through all of their bull#.

And now another generation is ripe for the taking.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

Nothing that transpired on 9/11 has ever been explained truthfully:

Actually is has been explained Problem is conspiracy loons refuse to accept anything except their bizarre fantasy

Asbestos - only North Tower WTC 1 has asbestos and then only in lower part of building In the 30 years from
construction to time of attack most had been removed or encapsulated by impermeable materials

As for insurance fraud - Silverstein wanted insure each tower for 1 billion, lenders wanted 5 billion each

Settled on 3.55 each building Even them Silverstein was on hook to rebuild each destroyed building and pay rent for smoking hole in ground

Not much money in here

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Wrong. None of asbestos was ever removed until it was exploded into the air. I almost went to work for the First Asbestos removal company from New Jersey, I turned it down, this is the second time they tried to bring these buildings down, before Silverstein, but whatever you think you know, is wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I find the abundance of circumstantial evidence in relation to 9/11 to be very compelling. Here is an article which transcribes the exact words of former Russian economist and special advisor to Putin, Dr. Tatyana Koryagina, as she addresses the Duma (i.e., Russian Parliament) on June 29, 2001: archive.schillerinstitute.com...

Obviously, the economist was not off by many days when she predicted an attack was coming. What does that tell you? 9/11 was done at the behest of various secret societies that have aligned together to destroy the US economic system, thereby, destroying the country and other Western states too. From there, they will implement a New World Order by which all people (except them) will be forced to comply with their sinister laws.

edit on 15-9-2020 by bythesea because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
a reply to: firerescue

Wrong. None of asbestos was ever removed until it was exploded into the air. I almost went to work for the First Asbestos removal company from New Jersey, I turned it down, this is the second time they tried to bring these buildings down, before Silverstein, but whatever you think you know, is wrong.

Asbestos Use in the Construction of the World Trade Center
by Laurie Kazan-Allen

Asbestos at the WTC
Many people enquired about the presence of asbestos at the World Trade Center (WTC) last week. At that time I had no information about this subject. In awe of the superhuman efforts being made to locate survivors, I felt it inappropriate to highlight these questions. Since then, information has been forthcoming about the use of asbestos on the twin towers. One contact informed me that prior to the complex being built, the New York Port Authority had planned to use 5000 tons of asbestos-containing sprayed fireproofing on floors 1-40 of the buildings. Above the fortieth floor, non-asbestos alternatives were to be used. This is confirmed by an article which appeared in the New York Times on September 18, 2001: "Anticipating a ban (on the use of asbestos in construction in NY), the builders stopped using the materials by the time they reached the 40th floor of the north tower, the first one to go up…" According to a spokesman for the Port Authority "more than half of the original, asbestos-containing material was later replaced."

ibasecretariat.org...

“FIREPROOFING” AT THE WTC TOWERS

www.fireengineering.com...

Four different fireproofing materials were used during the construction of the World Trade Towers.

The initial material used for most of the fireproofing (later withdrawn because it contained asbestos) was a mineral fiber formulation consisting of about 20 percent chrysotile asbestos, 60 to 65 percent mineral wool, and the remainder made of gypsum and Portland cement binder. This was sprayed on structural steel up to the 36th floor and parts of the 37th and 38th floors of the North Tower.

Above this point in the North Tower, and for the entire structure of the South Tower, the spray was an asbestos-free successor to the original product consisting of mineral wool and binder. These formulations were applied to core columns, the outside face of the exterior walls and columns, the long-span steel joists (trusses) that supported the concrete floors, and trench headers for the underfloor raceway system.

Shrugs, wonder if there ever will be an apology. Walks away.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join