It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is important.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Sept 11.
Watching that many people die was rough....the amount of people who went to war for it was even rougher.

Close to 3000 people died and a bunch more going off to war because of it.

A lot of people's lives changed in an instant...a big salute to the strong people who never strayed.
I could post a lot of videos but I don't think it is right, people jumping out of buildings is not something we should ever see and I don't need to post that stuff.

Many countries Armies picked it up and moved...and I applaud all who had to go because of it.

Also, I know some are thinking this is a conspiracy (and it is) but a lot of people died that day.
edit on 11-9-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

If our country would have prevented it instead of allowing it happen all those folks would still be with us today.

RIP to every individual who perished.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What do you remember about where the terrorists were from?

Very sad day for America

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Remember the "dancing israelis?"

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am no expert but I thought they were all from Saudi Arabia.
This is a touchy subject so I think opining on this is out of my ballpark but it is still important.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I do but am not going to be in the camp of "we need to blame the jews"

My first thought was, good America finally got the black eye they were looking for, my next thought was what an asshole I feel like, a lot of people died on national television in front of all of our eyes.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I remember watching the President in the kindergarten class at story time. His expression and behavior after being informed confused me. Its a lot clearer now as I see who that same person is aligned with now, as are members of his old cabinet.

I remember getting off graveyard shift at the steel mill, and hanging out with my friends on Yahoo Voice chat. I was with a group of people from around the world. We all found out together.

I remember that I did eventually go to bed that morning never even considering that the buildings would come down. I work in the industry that supplies steel for prestressed and post tensioning

9-11 was a milestone. It was the beginning of the end. We hit another milestone with Covid, and just like 9-11, our lives will never be the same.

I wonder what the next one is.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I do but am not going to be in the camp of "we need to blame the jews"

My first thought was, good America finally got the black eye they were looking for, my next thought was what an asshole I feel like, a lot of people died on national television in front of all of our eyes.

I would like to think and hope that no one is in that camp (no pun intended).

In regards to 9/11, it would seem that Israel played a role in the false flag attack from the Dancing Israelis to Zim Shipping to the warning given to Odigo employees to the individual who tried to warn the FBI of the conversation he overheard in the NJ Jewish cemetery of the coming attacks re: the "Twins".

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I am no expert but I thought they were all from Saudi Arabia.
This is a touchy subject so I think opining on this is out of my ballpark but it is still important.

You are correct!

And do you remember what we did about it? War? Nah only with Iraq and Afghanistan

Terrorists continue to pour out of Saudi Arabia and yet we keep letting them do what they want without retribution...

It is very important to remember what happened and by whom.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

LOL Only the conspiracies surrounding it!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Some people made money from the insurance deal that day.
A lot of people are dying from fires and flood right now a lot of people die from a lot of things every day.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
9/11 - the day physics was re-written is how I remember it.
Everything about it screamed something's wrong.
Multiple hijacks with zero intercepts.
No ground to air defense at the pentagon.
Allowing an unknown aircraft to circle over the White House.
Watching planes disappear in to buildings.
Watching those same buildings collapse - even the undamaged sections.
The buildings turning to dust instead of giant heaps of steel beams and concrete.
President Bush playing hide and seek on Airfarce One.
Hiding out with Warren Buffet at Ofut AFB.
Releasing all Israelis connected to 9/11
Putting off and even suggesting no investigation should be done.
Bush and Cheney insisting they be interviewed together, not recorded, not under oath.
How anyone could NOT be skeptical of the 9/11 story after this is what has baffled me for nearly 2 decades.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm happy to see this thread today.
Very little has been said or reported to remember this horrific event.

It is important we remember these days.
I guess it's not chic, other things are going on.
It hasn't even been 20 years, FFS!!!!!

A moment of silence here......
edit on Fri Sep 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: clarity

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I remember the day. I was on a rolling scaffold all alone in a house we'd just built, finishing drywall; the rest of the crew were on to the next project. Kathleen -- my Darlin' -- drove up honking along with Sue, the company's owner's wife. They were up the two-storey stairs by the time I was off the scaffold, and when they told me what had happened, I laughed, because I truly believed they were pulling my leg. I couldn't conceive that such a thing had happened.

I locked up and left the jobsite and we all sat glued to the TV. I remember seeing the film of GW in the classroom, and his reaction. I've never thought he was that good of an actor; whoever made 9/11 happen, I don't believe that Bush had been informed.

I believe that the passengers breached the cockpit door of Flight 93, and also believe it very plausible that it was shot down.

The loss of life -- some of which continued for the last decade -- was horrible, and the change in the complex relationship and trust of the people of the U.S. toward the government has been historic and permanent.

For me, that marks the day in which "news" lost most of its meaning, in favor of infotainment and political hyperbole. Since then, we've had talking heads telling us what happened with a video snippet, and then other talking heads come on to tell us what we've just seen, because we're all just SO stupid that we can't be trusted to judge with our own eyes and ears.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We lost many lives that day and we also lost much of our freedoms, sad day indeed.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
GW Bush
HW Bush
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld

They know more about it than anyone why it happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ask ive seen f-4 phantom jets be atomized in collisions before. its possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I believe that the passengers breached the cockpit door of Flight 93, and also believe it very plausible that it was shot down.

If plane was shot down would likely have broken up in in mid air and scattered debris over wide area

United 93 impacted in one piece

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
9/11 - the day physics was re-written is how I remember it.
Everything about it screamed something's wrong.
Multiple hijacks with zero intercepts.
No ground to air defense at the pentagon.
Allowing an unknown aircraft to circle over the White House.
Watching planes disappear in to buildings.
Watching those same buildings collapse - even the undamaged sections.
The buildings turning to dust instead of giant heaps of steel beams and concrete.
President Bush playing hide and seek on Airfarce One.
Hiding out with Warren Buffet at Ofut AFB.
Releasing all Israelis connected to 9/11
Putting off and even suggesting no investigation should be done.
Bush and Cheney insisting they be interviewed together, not recorded, not under oath.
How anyone could NOT be skeptical of the 9/11 story after this is what has baffled me for nearly 2 decades.

This is what baffles my mind about some people. All of this happened on US soil and nobody once questioned it? Nobody asked how the biggest military power in the world could not stop this on our own homeland? It doesn't frighten anyone and ruin their confidence in national security? Not Demanding answers because of these concerns?

It just goes to show how messed up they are and how they can make people believe/forget/remember ANYTHING they want.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

A very sad and shocking day. Our thoughts should be with the families of those who died and the brave emergency services personnel, some of whom are now under attack by the very people they risked their lives to save.

Probably the most impactful day of my life, certainly in relation to my trust of government. I think this event woke a lot of people up from their slumber. Just too many inconsistencies in the official story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join