It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 2
42
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeoneWatching



I'm very skeptical of claims that TTSA is somehow government-controlled, especially because they openly admit they're working with the government (real covert operations aren't a reality show), but I have an open mind...

However controlled TTSA might be, the public perception shifted. Is TTSA controlling that? I think it's impossible. Many journalists started paying attention. UFO stories tend to be huge hits, actually, when it's good reporting.
....


Well I can't say you are wrong. Because we don't know what we don't know. Even what we think we know might not be accurate either.

But one main angle of the thread is that the US government does conduct counter-intelligence operations that appear to be one thing whilst the objective is entirely unrelated.

So while TTSA appear to be making headlines about UFOs there is no proof Elizondo, Mellon or DeLonge have actually briefed any members of Congress. Everything is 'implied'. The US Navy seem to be heavily involved in spreading the UFO meme whilst the Air Force are ignoring it completely. So the whole operation might have nothing to do with UFOs. UFOs could well be the smokescreen.

Would the American military ignore incursions into its airspace and then suddenly after 16 years be interested?



If you think they're so incompetent as to associate with Bigelow, can they really control a worldwide phenomenon? Lots and lots of people are finally asking some questions.


Hal Puthoff, who is on the TTSA board worked for Bigelow as part of NIDS.



He helped Bigelow land the AAWSAP contract which spawned AATIP (allegedly).



.... Dr. Hal Puthoff....wrote the proposal that helped Bigelow land the contract to study UFOs.....

Source : Las Vegas Now - Feb 7th 2018



If AATIP was really ever a thing and Elizondo was in charge as alluded, then he would certainly have had some contact with Mr. Bigelow. The links are there if you look for them.



edit on 9/9/2020 by mirageman because: ....




posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Am reminded of Isaac Koi and Bigelow.

Did I miss something as nothing happened?


m.facebook.com...


Isaac seems to be deep in it all . Just wondering.





posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Awesome followup MM and potentially the best 3 part thread there has ever been on ATS - I cannot think of any other threads in the history of ATS that has had so many pages in its opening gambit - let alone one that has required a trilogy!




posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think an interesting aspect to look at - is whether not TTSA has directly/indirectly - or indeed purposley or not- divided the UFO community more than it was previously. Ufology, yes - is known to "eat its own" - but not on the scale it appears to have in the last few years. Now I know many people have opinions on this aspect - but those that claim that it is more divided now than ever may be confused and I don't think look deep enough.

Ufology appears to have spun into a "Your with TTSA or against them" - and I think that assesment is far too simplistic, they have taken up all of the oxygen in the room these last few years. The loudest voices and supporters of TTSA - were mostly voices that did not speak pre 2017 nor were these people active or known about for the most part. Those dissenting voices of division didnt have a voice because they had not participated until TTSA came around.

Control of the information and of the UFO narrative - as I said - whether it was a goal or not - people have the perception that it has been achieved. UFology is Ufology - it is not TTSA.

Perception is a hell of a thing....



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It’s all a bit fishy and may just be a next level implementation of the Robertson Panel advice: create disbelief among the population – do not get them too excited.

The stuff they did so far is pretty silly, almost as if is intended to spread disbelief while pretending to be serious believers and researchers (the Trojan horse approach):

> A mylar balloon picture in the background at their grand opening.
> A gullible punk rock star with extraordinary beliefs as their CEO.
> Videos that are unremarkable and have straightforward explanations.
> Documentaries involving weird Italian UFO groups.
> And then this cringe worthy presentation of their special (but private) parts (starting at 39:54):



Zondo almost sounds like a snake oil salesman: “Some of these parts do remarkable and extraordinary things!” Without presenting any proof of course. Even better: He won’t tell you which parts on the slide are special so you’ll never be able to tell he was wrong.

This was a lecture at the SCU, the club that was explained in a a peer review of their paper on UFO accelerations that their Nimitz video analysis was wrong but decided to ignore this and publish an article containing major errors anyway...



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bogus or not.... Since this is Part III of this thread....I’ll add this for documentation’s sake, and recording

Source Link: TTSA AND ARMY CRADA....

26 pages.... the meat of it starts on page 20 .... below is the last page 26 with signatures


edit on 10-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
and this ... Tommy D., Kari D., Tommy D. and da band....


edit on 10-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
.
edit on 10/9/2020 by Stu112 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good thread.

My view is all these reported UFO’s are Test flights for new government tech and they are allowed to be dealt with by the public as UFO’s so the government can deny and redact the reports to stop foreign intelligence seeing what they are developing.

China’s announced beyond supersonic missiles this month, you have to wonder what America and Russia have up their sleeves.

Surely they all get tested and someone occasionally sees something never seen before.



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400


I think an interesting aspect to look at - is whether not TTSA has directly/indirectly - or indeed purposely or not- divided the UFO community more than it was previously.....


Ufology was almost totally dead by 2016. The Cold War was not even a living memory for anyone under 30. The Phoenix lights had blinked out a long time ago. Then along came Tom and TTSA.

There has to have been a reason to bring some focus onto the UFO topic and why the "youth" was being targeted for something. Highlighting a [possibly state sponsored hoax] case from 2004 is actually ridiculous. Like I said in the OP. If the US had sat around wondering about Sputnik until 14 years after its launch then Neil Armstrong would still have been staring at the moon rather than standing on it. [There would have been no Good Luck for Mr Gorsky either]

At the superficial level there has been the NYT stories and TV news for sound bites. But everything has been tightly controlled from the very start. At a lower level has been the assault on social media by the otherwise unemployable TTSA Twits. Some who are now touted as 'experts', given slots on radio shows and podcasts and even called 'journalists'. Their argument is based around their ignorance. So the Nimitz case is the best ever UFO case to them.

I suspect these rifts and arguments have been created on purpose to deflect from the very suspect and flimsy evidence that TTSA are really presenting. Although there are probably a number of agendas at play here.




edit on 10/9/2020 by mirageman because: ...



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've posted on the previous threads you've created in regards to Tom DeLonge's dad, so I'll post here as well. Understanding who Tom DeLonge's father was would go a long way in helping to understand why Tom DeLonge keeps having things handed to him, why he is allowed to move in these rarefied circles. Fleet Oil services. Government contracts, oil industry stuff. Getting any info about TDL's dad is challenging, but a determined investigator can glean a little bit, and try to connect some dots. The rock star fame stuff is a red herring to distract from his true privileged-status, being a son of a powerful government insider.

Maybe TDL was chosen for this TTSA role, for the same reason his band was given the right opportunities to be successful. He has had a built-in edge over his competition ever since he started down to he path of being a cultural producer.



posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Had Hillary won in 2016, DeLonge would have had one of his advisors as US Secretary of State, the fourth in line to the presidency or as the Attorney General.

Something to think about.
Might also explain why certain things happened the way they happened in 2017 and 2018.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.



posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That’s one brutal fatality for Delong camp. I was very unimpressed by his Q & A here.

a reply to: mirageman



posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

i knew deLonge was shoveling bullsh@@ with a big ol coal shovel the first time i heard him talking about the subject.
putting off his big reveal for how ever many months it was.

and for those that watch any of the tv shows that " explore mysteries, ufo's, burred treasure" or about any subject in the past 20 years or so, you might as well give up. they'll just keep on finding clues, and never solve a damn thing. there have been and /are so many and yet no definite proof.

i'm i saying that it's all bullsh@@, no. what i'm saying you won't get any answers from TV reality shows. they make them cause there are people that will eat this sh@@ up and it's cheaper to pay no name or non actors than make good television shows and pay real actors.



edit on 11-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
(basic address online search using CRADA supplied info)......

Not exactly a architectural corporate building or corporate style business park. Besides the UPS mail receiving (mailbox’s Ste.’s U-#to#) and mail forwarding services ..... there’s a highly rated pizza joint!

If anything it’s efficient.... pick up the mail, a few steps over...have a pizza special....then walk along the beach to digest, blocks away. How do I get a job like that?

Notice .... To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences wording was not used anywhere in the CRADA mailing addresses at the time the CRADA was finalized. The fact that the gov allowed a mail dropbox to be used for an official contact is suspect. There are many a civilian businesses that don’t allow a dropbox address for a formal contact. The Ste.(Suite) seen and used here, is the equivalent to a P.O. Box....



edit on 11-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Keep up the excellent research mate - very interesting reading.

Also interesting that Marco Rubio is well and truly on the Soros payroll (am sure the Rockefellers approve).





originally posted by: lakespirit

I've posted on the previous threads you've created in regards to Tom DeLonge's dad, so I'll post here as well. Understanding who Tom DeLonge's father was would go a long way in helping to understand why Tom DeLonge keeps having things handed to him, why he is allowed to move in these rarefied circles. Fleet Oil services. Government contracts, oil industry stuff. Getting any info about TDL's dad is challenging, but a determined investigator can glean a little bit, and try to connect some dots. The rock star fame stuff is a red herring to distract from his true privileged-status, being a son of a powerful government insider.

Maybe TDL was chosen for this TTSA role, for the same reason his band was given the right opportunities to be successful. He has had a built-in edge over his competition ever since he started down to he path of being a cultural producer.


Very pertinent point mate and family connections really do seem to run deep in military/intel operations- just check out some of the bands involved in the 1960's 'counter culture'.

• Pretty fascinating interview below with the late David McGowan discussing his book 'Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon : Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream'.





What we learn from Weird Scenes is that not only were the movers of the 60’s musical revolution mysteriously concentrated in the very exclusive Laurel Canyon area, but what bound all of them were three common threads dangling against the backdrop of one highly curious phenomenon.

•Family connections to the military or intelligence community

•Connections to the occult

•A long chain of mysterious deaths and brutal murders

Laurel Canyon was home to a top secret military intelligence film studio whose presence and purpose remain largely unknown to this day.


link


Cheers.



posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

McGowan's "Strange Scenes" book does give some potential insights as to what might be happening with the DeLonge/MIC/TTSA web. Peter Levenda (part of TDL's team) also predicted the rise of mouthpieces like DeLonge in his "Sinister Forces" trilogy, published 2005-6, about ten years before his association with TDL:

"...artists are the first point of contact for upcoming events of a global nature: Hollywood represents the artist of America, at least in a gross and commercial way, fueled by the fantasies and dark dreams of the men and women who have prostituted themselves and their abilities to the engines of the major studios while struggling personally to put forward a more wholistic point of view, sometimes below the radar and sometimes unconsciously. Hollywood is the new religion of America and, to a certain extent, of the rest of the world as well. Hollywood brings the gods- the stars, "every man and woman is a star"- down to earth, where they can be seen and heard and touched by the masses: not only Hollywood, of course, but also the music industry..."

"Hollywood is a vast mind-control engine, which is why many independent films are ignored by the public: they do not want to think independently, they want to have their consciousness massaged by the old familiar rituals."

"The tools of Hollywood are the the tools of psychological warfare, of mind control and behavior control"

Levenda predicted (and maybe helped to cultivate) the rise of a character like TDL, he outlined who and how and why a character like this would take his place on the stage.



posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

A great trilogy of threads but you might have to create a few more depending on how long TTSA, TDL and the gang are going to play their "game".

It's true that history is full of deceptions, manipulation of the public and related covert operations. And threats, even an alien one, might be suitable for getting $$$ into the defense industry and connected stakeholders.

But somehow all this TTSA buzz still doesn't really make sense: what would they be manipulating public opinion for? To channel more money into the U.S. Space Force? Getting more sensors out there for the intelligence community to have even better surveillance capabilities across the U.S. (through TTSA's "Scout" initiative)? Should it all direct our interest and attention away from certain political developments?

Or are they simply in it for the money, although that may sound a bit naive? Lots of questions and not so many answers, but the discussion must continue, also because TTSA might be at the verge of being fraudulent when considering the debatable "evidence" and the big promises they made long ago.

Anyhow, I guess the show must go on, as they say...



edit on 15-9-2020 by jeep3r because: text



posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Those UPS stores seems to come up an awful lot when you start looking for certain things.



posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r




...somehow all this TTSA buzz still doesn't really make sense: what would they be manipulating public opinion for? To channel more money into the U.S. Space Force? Getting more sensors out there for the intelligence community to have even better surveillance capabilities across the U.S. (through TTSA's "Scout" initiative)? Should it all direct our interest and attention away from certain political developments?

Or are they simply in it for the money, although that may sound a bit naive?


That's the big question. I illustrated a number of operations that have become public knowledge in the OP.

But say back in 1979 you knew the CIA had started a movie company up. How could you link that to the Iranian Hostage crisis? Or if you knew of the fake vaccination project in Pakistan in 2009 how could you know they were hunting down Bin Laden? How do you even know he's dead now?

These were operations we know of. You can be sure there are others that the public have absolutely no idea about at all.

Those neuroscientists on the TTSA advisory board were a hint at something. But there are probably a number of objectives. One is probably how to manipulate the public via social media.

I'll cover Bigelow's manipulation of MUFON and the aftermath in a day or so in more detail.




top topics



 
42
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join