It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrupt Police & One Scumbag Who Profits From It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
With all the talk and focus on police brutality & corruptness, racial divide discussion, and even the cancel culture, I kept and keep finding myself going back to one historic childhood event of mine...The Trial Of The Century.How has Mark Furhman manage to still contribute to society and have a job at Fox News? From Wikipedia

Fuhrman is a forensic and crime scene expert for Fox News,[55] and he has been a frequent guest of Fox commentator Sean Hannity. .

When I also thought about the trial I thought of how all I know about the Fuhrman Tapes was his use if the N Word. But of course I was wrong, he spoke of his misconduct. web.mit.edu...

4. (...describing use of deadly force in arrests).
"Where would this country be if every time a sheriff went out with a posse to find somebody who just robbed and killed a bunch of people, he stopped and talked to them first. To make sure they had guns. Tried to take them -- they shot them in the back. We still should be shooting people in the back. It's just that you've got to hire people who are capable of doing it. and capable of figuring out who the bad guys are."

5. (...explaining reasons he shoots to kill, regardless of department policy).
"And I don't want them to think I'm a coward. So sometimes that'll stimulate me to do what I have to do, and plus I like it when people are trying to hurt me, because there is something that is on the line, something that's important in my life, and I like working under pressure. And it's good. It feels good because I accomplish something. And you look around and say, most of these pukes couldn't do it. It's control, power, whatever you want to call it. But it's something that's inherent in only some people. I listen to liberals talk, and I can't believe that someone who is educated, or even just opens their eyes for one day can think what they think.
Q: What are some of the things that really annoy you when you hear liberals talk?
A: Do you people -- don't you shoot to wound'em? No, we shoot to kill'em. Now the department says we shoot to stop, not kill which is horse#. The only way you can stop somebody is to kill the son of a bitch. And what's the big deal? If you've got a reason to shoot somebody, you've got a reason to kill him."

9. (...Describing how police officers cover up the unlawful use of force).
But that gives a lot of credibility, when you've got a real heavy investigation. We had one. I had 66 allegations of brutality: AEW, under color of authority, assault and battery under color authority. Torture, all kinds of stuff. Two guys, well, there was four guys. Two of my buddies were shot and ambushed, policemen. Both alive and I was first unit on the scene. Four suspects ran into a 2nd story in a apartment projects -- apartment. We kicked the door done. We grabbed a girl that lived there, one of their girlfriends. Grabbed her by the hair and stuck a gun to her head, and used her as a barricade. Walked up and told them: `I've got this girl, I'll blow her #ing brains out, if you come out with a gun.' Held her like this -- threw the bitch down the stairs -- deadbolted the door -- Let's play, boys.
Q: Can we use that in the story?
A: It hasn't been 7 years. Statute of limitations. I have 300 and something pages internal affairs investigation just on that one incident. I got several other ones. I must have about 3000 or 4000 pages of internal affairs investigations out there. Anyway, we basically tortured them. There was 4 policemen, 4 guys.[...]

11. (...suggesting revenge against those who opposed used [sic] of police chokeholds).
Q: See, I still don't understand who promulgated or perpetrated it.
A: There was a black coalition in the south against police then. There is the ACLU, the NAACP . . . . The ACLU should be bombed, and everybody should be killed in it. They do no good. They are the cancer of society." (Tape No. 4 pp. 31; McKinny Transcript No. 4, p. 37)

How does Fox and Hannity get away with using this guy? Why hasn't cancel culture taken out this guy professionally? Stuff he spoke reminds me so much of what is going on today. I think of Breanna Taylor and George Floyd when i read the transcripts and just shake my head and wonder WTF USA...
edit on Mon Sep 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So they dun away with incitement then, and reinterpreted it as free speech, (as long as you can write reinterpreted...correctly] !

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This guy is a total joke. And being hired by any media outlet is an ever bigger joke. This guy talked about how he contributed to everything wrong with law enforcement without any reprisals.

He spoke of bombing those not in support of chokehold tactics at the time, he spoke about shooting suspects in the back, he talked about his 66 allegations of police brutality, yet the media only reported his use of the N word.

Mark Fuhrman is an example of systematic racism being acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is f%#$ing discusting!

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Proud conservative here. Guy is a scum bag

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

yet

Mark Fuhrman Net Worth: Mark Fuhrman is an American former detective who has a net worth of $3 million. Mark Fuhrman was born in Eatonville, Washington in February 1952.

makes me sick

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

how many people have heard all of this? Shame on the media for never playing the Fuhrman tapes...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmocow
This guy is a total joke. And being hired by any media outlet is an ever bigger joke. This guy talked about how he contributed to everything wrong with law enforcement without any reprisals.

He spoke of bombing those not in support of chokehold tactics at the time, he spoke about shooting suspects in the back, he talked about his 66 allegations of police brutality, yet the media only reported his use of the N word.

Mark Fuhrman is an example of systematic racism being acceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is f%#$ing discusting!

I agree,
But, like I said, i'ts not just that man, it's about unhinged media too. Fox broke all the rules of decent reporting for a long time, by using the LCD in just about anything, got away with it for a good while...however, in the like of politics, and the way that works, there is a limit to people's credulity, and let's face it, in a two horse race, only one side can smile, and probably ignore what is really going on because of indoctrinated conviction.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Why do you watch fox news??

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Why do you watch fox news??

Why watch ANY cable news? I value my time too much to have partisan pawns spin events into a nice prepackaged TV dinner for me to consume, just to their masters' liking.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Good. Screw all cable news. We need to make a change and show that their psuedo journalism wont recieve money from us.

Unfortunately, boomers still give them money snd and believe their tv packaged propaganda is truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

My dad is glued to the computer and Fox is one of his drugs.... It makes me sad. I keep telling him his mental agitation would decrease if he would unplug for a bit. "I have to be informed!" he says. Good, being informed is good. However, one should attempt to see both sides and ask yourself "Why is this outlet writing about this? What are they wanting me to think?"

Alas.... he sees no reason in that.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I can't stand video. Too little information & too much time. Don't watch any news - voracious reader instead. It helps to read several thousand words a minute of most drivel that appears on the computer screen or printed page.
Thus, the constantly bombardment of invective, (not so) subtle nuance, agitprop, misdirection & inflammatory rhetoric is avoided. VIdeo news watching is basically addictive entertainment (as alluded to by a prior poster).
Unfortunately, I miss out on a lot of "good stuff" because I find the medium distracting & cumbersome.

That's not to say I don't enjoy viewing something for entertainment, but it is quite limited. And MUST be recorded.
Otherwise, I'd have to sit through the directed mind control programming of commercials.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

How does Fox and Hannity get away with using this guy? 

Because they're garbage news that only card about ratings.

You still have people on ATS who post fox news articles and videos. Fox plays into their bias. They love watching the actors play journalist.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Show me where anyone on this thread said they watch Fox News...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Are they going to hire James Alexander Kueng next? Or Brett Hankison? I am surprised MSNBC hasn't hired OJ...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow

Welcome
To
Ats.

Great article. This thread will make front page 😆💯😍

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Cosmocow

I meant ATS in general.

top topics