It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine wondering why ATS is suffering when the answer is right there...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

This is exactly what the TPTB want, all of the sheep bleating at each other from their left/right pens.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This is why. This was the best conspiracy site to go to, and over time, it became a political cesspit. 

Yup..

ATS still does have good stuff here and there but its main atteaction is now politics which is slmost an echo chamber.

I said this in previous post, ats needs to ban politics. Then market itself as a conspiracy haven.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

G'day...I say it's like this, like America itself.

The greatest things about it and ATS? Is our freedom's to speak and complain.

The worst things about it and ATS? Is our freedom's to speak and complain.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Do you think your crusade against politics can be solved by talking about not talking about politics?

You're as much of the problem as we are.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The problem is not thread topics, but ad blockers from what I understand. 2/3 of ATS users use adblockers.

Conspiracy threads still pop up everyday. Don't understand your gripe. If you don't like politics, don't click.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
The problem is not thread topics, but ad blockers from what I understand. 2/3 of ATS users use adblockers.

Conspiracy threads still pop up everyday. Don't understand your gripe. If you don't like politics, don't click.

Ad blocks (possibly mostly by non-login readers?) and Google did something to restrict search results that affects ATS ?

In the past I remember ads not showing for Members logged in ?

Sour Grapes for conspiracies that have fallen apart and been horribly debunked and minced 😎

Sour Grapes for political conspiracies that have proven real and true too 😎

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You are beating a dead horse that has been beaten on more than once now.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Its just here,the other conspiracy sites are making money by yearly fees for full accounts and/or advertising and donations. I fail to under stand why ATS does not change to subscription based format for full time accounts and posters. If they need to completely reformat the website to do so then by all means do so. Ive been following this site since 1999.
edit on 6-9-2020 by Redhead6971 because: Punctuation is everything in a statement

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Even the mudpit used to be somewhat entertaining. Now even that's gone. At least there are the music threads and member writers contributions, short stories and poems and a few woo woo conspiracies, but not like the old days.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

F U?
U pretentious little biatch expecting people to do what you aren't willing to do.

If you're unwilling to accept you are part of the problem there is no hope.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
These are getting really repetitive and not the slightest bit constructive.

I've not seen any of these "this is why your site is dying" threads with a new idea or constructive criticism since the original announcement by SO.

I know people like to vent. Vent in one of the dozens of existing "ats sucks now" threads.

All new ones posted from now on will be closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join