It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there actually is a debate between Trump and Biden...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Even a blood screen wouldn't give much info. Hair follicle is by far the best option because it shows a much larger window of time.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The thought of not even having a debate is mind blowing. We have an election for arguably the most powerful leadership position in the world and there is talk that there won’t even be a debate.

The fact that there hasn’t been any debates yet and the talk of having only 1 debate is sickening. What a disservice to the country and the world. Bottom line debates should be mandatory for any political position especially president.

The US political system is so warped and twisted it needs a huge overhaul. That is why I voted for Trump to get rid of these career bloodsuckers, but it is obvious one guy cannot do the job and the people need to stand up and voice their opinion but it seems to me too many people are just either satisfied with being screwed or have come to the conclusion that no matter what they do nothing will happen. It’s really sad

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I would also Suggest Drug Testing the Moderators to , Especially Chris " Black Beauty " Wallace .

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If there is a debate I picture it going something like this....
Trump is answering a question while Biden walks up behind him, puts his hands on Trump's shoulders and leans in to give Trump's hair a good, long sniff...causing the top of Trump's hair to lift up a little.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I will go along with that If you and I get to ask the questions

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

people get depressed because we lose so much time with our families because we are at work so much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join