It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there actually is a debate between Trump and Biden...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
...I strongly believe that both candidates should be drug tested right before the debate begins.

I think the Dems or those closest to Joe " Hidin' " Biden are going to have him so amped up on amphetamines or something similar so he can make it through the entire debate without passing out.

And they also ought to test for the drug Aricept, which is one of the very few anti-dementia drugs out there that is supposed to help...a little.

Plus, the fact that he can't string together 2 coherent sentences without getting lost in the weeds, might be something that Americans would like to consider while making their choice.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer my President not be suffering from dementia while in office.

But I'm just one man. What do I know?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

..I strongly believe that both candidates should be drug tested right before the debate begins.

Why?

You can walk into a gas station and get something that’ll make you pass a drug test. Do you really believe anyone is going to take a test straight up?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Do you think it would be a legit drug screen though? It isn't hard to pass a piss test.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Fingernail and hair samples are pretty tuff to beat.

Piss tests are a joke.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They said he was going to bring back the shart mallet.
Should be interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think that’d be violating some HIPAA laws.

My dad takes Ritalin and he’s 63 years old, so if it were found out either candidate were on amphetamine salts (adderal), it wouldn’t be a big deal. I’d love to see the numbers of people in the US that rely on it daily to get their sh*t done.

This whole country is filled with people who are running off the fumes of anti-anxiety and/or ADD meds.

Also, if they were going to have Biden hopped up on amphetamine, it would have started a while ago. You don’t just dose someone one day and expect them to handle it without showing signs of use. If he weren’t already on it, he’d be sweating his ass off and if you think his speech is bad now, you have no idea what it’d be like when his thoughts are rushing his head 4x faster than they normally do.

To add, I’m not so sure amphetamines would cancel out Biden’s health issues. I don’t hear about adderal or Ritalin being touted as a wonder drug for aging adults. The doctors were nervous about my dad’s health before they put him on Ritalin as it increases your blood pressure. For someone pushing 80, I don’t think it’d be the best idea to get him all jacked up on it without risking other health issues.

But....would I be surprised? No.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

They are hard to beat, but I don't entertain the idea that either would consent to that kind of a test. Absurd screams of "they want the dna to make a specialized bio weapon to eliminate their lineage" would result.

Too much can be gleaned from a hair follicle drug screen. Not a chance either would do it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This would likely never happen, although I would be for immediate fact checking for both candidates.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Did you know you could do up some crystal meth and coc aine and still pass a drug test? It takes several hours up to a day before it will show up. Then it will only test positive for a few days once it starts showing up..

So if it is amphetamines a drug test could be pointless unless he is using for atleast a day in advance of testing

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
This would likely never happen, although I would be for immediate fact checking for both candidates.

I would be for injecting the both of them with truth serum!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If they thought mental "performance enhancers" would help Biden they would be using them already. If they ARE using them, then they are obviously not working so why worry?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

were on amphetamine salts (adderal), it wouldn’t be a big deal. I’d love to see the numbers of people in the US that rely on it daily to get their sh*t done.

This whole country is filled with people who are running off the fumes of anti-anxiety and/or ADD meds.

Yeah....it's a pretty big problem nobody really stops to think about. You know who else was kept jacked up on amphetamines so they could get # done?

Blitzkriegers....

Says a lot about society in general if it's just widely accepted a large portion of your population needs powerful stimulants just to keep functioning.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

If they thought mental "performance enhancers" would help Biden they would be using them already. If they ARE using them, then they are obviously not working so why worry?

It will be telling to see the length of debates.....

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

..I strongly believe that both candidates should be drug tested right before the debate begins.

Why?

You can walk into a gas station and get something that’ll make you pass a drug test. Do you really believe anyone is going to take a test straight up?

What are you talking about?

What can I get from a gas station that will allow me to pass a blood test that screens for drugs?

Because that would be news to a lot of cops & prosecutors all over the USA.

I'll wait...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: frogs453

I would be for injecting the both of them with truth serum!

I don't know that any of us would be ready for that! Can you imagine??

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Do you think it would be a legit drug screen though? It isn't hard to pass a piss test.

Has to be a full blood screening. Results aren't necessary before the debate begins, but they are published publicly as soon as the results have come in.

Not very hard...

Of course it will never happen, though.

But a girl can dream, can't she?

And for the record - I'm a guy. I just love that line...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why does it matter? Could it change who you will be voting for? If Biden tests negative and has a stellar performance will it move the needle at all in your current level support for him?

They should hold the mail in vote now and be done with it.

That way sooner rather than later we can eather get back to the corporate theft of America or the wanton destruction of America. I'm getting tired of the endless back and forth between Trump and Biden and their supporters.
edit on 4-9-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Good points - all.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Did you know you could do up some crystal meth and coc aine and still pass a drug test? It takes several hours up to a day before it will show up. Then it will only test positive for a few days once it starts showing up..

So if it is amphetamines a drug test could be pointless unless he is using for atleast a day in advance of testing

No I didn't.

But good to know though - thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Both drugs you mentioned are Prescription drugs that could be written to Joe Biden at any time via his doctor.

So even if he did Pop hot on a drug test it would be irreverent, and honestly having him all hopped up on Amphetamines would just make him even more confused , At his age Amphetamines could very well stop his heart.

I doubt there giving him drugs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join