It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian archive has published documents on the atrocities of the Nazis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Raggedyman

you sound like a crazed fundamentalist christian telling everyone how bad they are and how good you are

Oh yea, i love it, glad you see through the RT's rubbish.

For me RT is a nazi sympathiser double agent as RT doesn't understand that RT is behaving just like the nazis consistently...... IE : Russia can do no wrong, russia is superior, russia does not poison people, putin is the man and that puss alluded to written in op and all the other op's about Russian innocence.

Just like Americans with Trump huh?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

you sound like a crazed fundamentalist christian telling everyone how bad they are and how good you are

For me RT is a nazi sympathiser double agent as RT doesn't understand that RT is behaving just like the nazis consistently...... IE : Russia can do no wrong, russia is superior, russia does not poison people, putin is the man and that puss alluded to written in op and all the other op's about Russian innocence.

Just like Americans with Trump huh?

Ha ha ha nice try but no sir.

Pritty narrow minded SK.
Difference is Americans are not on here day after day pushin the same puss their inadvertently posting about. Or perhaps more likely not so inadvertently???????? (Dble Agent) - guess they gotta expose the next targets somehow......

What targets you say?????? - The defenders of truth, freedom and democracy......you know the opponents of communism the likes of what plastic democracy looks like in Russia.

Thats ok though i know the truth hurts.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Your opponent has a classic Doublethink

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So many links, wow!
And everyone is so true.
Conclusion, you spent hours to accumulate junk links and put them here. The work is colossal, but useless))

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Actually they are all true...russian rapists..
Much more reliable than any information released by the russian government.

Keep drinking that commie koolaid.
Bet it's red colored....lol

I'm out...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

So many links, wow!
And everyone is so true.
Conclusion, you spent hours to accumulate junk links and put them here. The work is colossal, but useless))

I see you have had your daily dose on the mind control machine. Keep it up.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Actually they are all true...russian rapists..
Much more reliable than any information released by the russian government.

Keep drinking that commie koolaid.
Bet it's red colored....lol

I'm out...

Well, of course, right kindergarten))
I understand that in this thread you are trying to justify the crimes of the Nazis, including the Holocaust, which the Nuremberg trials condemned.
Clear!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: RussianTroll

So many links, wow!
And everyone is so true.

I see you have had your daily dose on the mind control machine. Keep it up.

Are you personally familiar with such doses?
I see that they are familiar and very close.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Really, narrow minded?

Everything you said about RT and Russia you can replace with Trump/America

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hmmyeah wouldn’t say it’s all rubbish, some is very interesting but RT is pushing the squeaky clean Russia thing a little to hard, a little to one sided, a little bit too much propaganda
edit on 4-9-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You're right. Russiantroll should be coming here and talking about how great America is. How they saved the world and talk about how amazing Trump is and how bad the left are. And defend nazis, dont forget that. Nope, can't forget to deflect the topic of discussion off the bad stuff nazis did to the bad stuff russians did.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh dear dear, that’s a bit sad, you are all put out of joint and hurt, my apologies

WW2 caused a lot of pain and damage and millions died, Nazi Germany, Russia, Japan and the allies possibly or maybe not to a lesser extent did “bad stuff”

Russia were no innocent victims, they attacked Poland as well as the Winter War farce.
My issue is RT claims Russia superior moral standard over everyone else, they were not better people when it came to the invasion of Germany.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

Oh dear dear, that’s a bit sad, you are all put out of joint and hurt, my apologies

WW2 caused a lot of pain and damage and millions died, Nazi Germany, Russia, Japan and the allies possibly or maybe not to a lesser extent did “bad stuff”

Russia were no innocent victims, they attacked Poland as well as the Winter War farce.
My issue is RT claims Russia superior moral standard over everyone else, they were not better people when it came to the invasion of Germany.

In the Great Patriotic War, 27 million Russian people died. Of these, 19 million are civilians. Are you talking about some kind of equal responsibility? Which country killed 19 million civilians?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 4-9-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I don’t know, did I say equal responsibility?
Where did i say “equal responsibility”, can you show me where I said “equal responsibility”?, must have been subliminal inside my words, a geamatria “equal responsibility” maybe

I like saying “equal responsibility” now but I didn’t say “equal responsibility” anywhere else did I?
Did you infer I said “equal responsibility” to sway your argument, build a strawman, create rhetoric

Nazis were bad, Russians did bad thing, US, British, Australians, et all did bad things
Just don’t pretend the Russians were innocent, after WW2 didn’t they subjugate many other nations with guns and violence? Forced communism?
Or did they allow equal responsibility in the former members of the USSR

Equal responsibility with a gun to their heads

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Show us exactly where op was trying to act superior to everyone else?

Sounds like you're trying to act like the all high and mighty uber intellectual. You ooze arrogance.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Dp

In the acronym Dp, as an old rocker, I tend to see Deep Purple. But it seems to me that you were referring to the computer game Deadly Premonition. Life is not a game. You can only die in it once. Forever and ever!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Poland. When Nazi Germany invaded Czechoslovakia, Poland supported her and invaded the northern province of Czechoslovakia along with the Wehrmacht. In 1939, the USSR waited until Poland ceased to exist as a state, and then regained the lands that Poland annexed in 1921. Everything is fair.
Russians always come for their money.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
As a niave poster but long time lurker, I've read RTs posts with great interest.

Have read his past posts with interest, and have always been surprised by several things....

1. Seems to have quite a confident knowledge of history (mainly Russia), though with a tone of pro Russia which itself makes it dubious.

2. The complete denial of any Russian mistakes find very bizarre as all powers etc have and will make, deny whatever bullcrap they spew.

3. For one to defend Putin and his regime and to compare with other nations (yes they not be be perfect but if one had to choose I personally would not choose Putin, without spending time to explain would never choose the regime of Putins Russia.

4. RTs explanation of the Skipels is ridiculous.

5. All nations past and present have done and will do bad, but for RT to constantly defend Russia is, I find strange, except for one reason, which, most surprising hasn't been questioned more on this site
except by mainly by 2 fellow AtS users.

6. Finally, the defence of Soviet troops after WW2 is shocking, with said troops confirming behaviour without remorse with RTs consistent pro Russian behaviour.

This site was I believe a great source of information, but lately seems to be filled with Trump and RTs posts and his, Russia don't do wrong and everyone else is wrong rhetoric.

Sorry for rant, but smells fishy and even by the lack of the so obvious double bluff name.
edit on 4-9-2020 by TruthSeeker73Uk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2020 by TruthSeeker73Uk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join