It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian archive has published documents on the atrocities of the Nazis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Rosarchiv published declassified documents about the atrocities of the Nazis on the day of the end of World War II.

It is indicative that access to the materials is limited by the minimum age, since, according to the archive staff, the details of bullying and violence against civilians are shocking.

More than 2600 documents have been published: reports, dispatches, eyewitness accounts, photographs, newsreel fragments.

For the first time in Russian, Hitler's directives on occupation policy, destruction and extermination of the population are published.

From the documents it follows that Hitler was ready to destroy up to 200 million people on the territory of the USSR.

Documents about the crimes of Nazi accomplices - soldiers of Finnish, Romanian, Hungarian and Italian units are presented.

You can get acquainted with the declassified documents, and there are more than 2,600 of them, by the hyperlink that I indicated in the beginning of the thread.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
What are some notable sections?

I would like to read.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBloodRed
What are some notable sections?

I would like to read.

Under my link, everything is in Russian. But now every browser has a built-in automatic translator for any language, you just need to configure it. When you open the site, it will instantly translate you into English from Russian.
The list of documents is huge, and it takes a lot of time to read it. The site has a "Search" for keywords and documents. Hammer in "Search" what interests you (in Russian) and you will receive a list of the documents you need.
Thank.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
And the Russians, on their way to Berlin, tiptoed and spoke quietly, no rapes or murder.
You can’t change other people, just change yourself

It’s history, should be remembered as just that, should be remembered because we don’t want to see it happen again.

What about the Soviet Union lead by Russia
What about Russians in Afghanistan

You Russians are definitely not the upholders of moral superiority, you sound like a crazed fundamentalist christian telling everyone how bad they are and how good you are

Be better than you were yesterday and don’t think yourself superior based on the lowest of all denominators, base it on people who are better than you

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

So publish your archives about the "atrocities" of the Russians. Is someone bothering you?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

So publish your archives about the "atrocities" of the Russians. Is someone bothering you?

You can begin here.

Between the months of January and August of 1945, Germany saw the largest incident of mass rape known in history, where an estimated two million German women were raped by the Soviet Red Army soldiers, as written by Walter Zapotoczny Jr. in his book, ‘Beyond Duty: The Reason Some Soldiers Commit Atrocities’.

Between the months of April and May, the German capital Berlin saw more than 100,000 rape cases according to hospital reports, while East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia saw more than 1.4 million rape cases.

Hospital reports also stated that abortion operations were being carried out daily across all German hospital

english.alarabiya.net...

No country who fought in WW II can take the " Moral High Ground " It happened everywhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

This is not new all this stuff was brought out in the Nuremberg trials. Interestingly this was the first time they ever had 4 judges. The United States, Soviet Union, France and Great Britain each supplied a main judge and an alternate. Another fact most dont know is the reason they chose Nuremberg its where the Nazi party got it start.

Another strange fact after Goering’s suicide cheating the hangmans noose they actually decide to make sure the remaining 10 didnt comit suicide before they were hung. To prevent this they actualy handcuff them to guards and they had to watch them to make sure they would be hung. Imagine being those guards having to be handcuffed until they were hung.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Do you equate the Arab media and messages on social networks with archival documents ??
Amazing!

You know, your behavior is very understandable. And not even me will do it.

One of the ideologists of neo-Marxism, modern communism, was the famous sociologist, culturologist, postmodern philosopher, lecturer at Yale University Jean Baudrillard. In the development of Marxism, Baudrillard, instead of the concept of "superstructure", introduced the concept of "hyperreality" and, as its unit, simulacrum. At the end of his life, Baudrillard understood the leading role of the media and communications in the formation of the “new man”, writing the book “There was no war in the Gulf”, which has already become a classic in the information war. In this book, the postulate was introduced that in modern times a television picture on the screen, an article in the media and a message in social networks replace reality itself, making the event itself "redundant".

So you follow Baudrillard, with the help of the Arab media, you create a new hyperreality. Rather, you are trying to create. And archival documents prevent you from doing this.
The great Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov said one brilliant phrase: "Manuscripts do not burn." So your propaganda in Russia does not work)))

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This is not new all this stuff was brought out in the Nuremberg trials. Interestingly this was the first time they ever had 4 judges. The United States, Soviet Union, France and Great Britain each supplied a main judge and an alternate. Another fact most dont know is the reason they chose Nuremberg its where the Nazi party got it start.

Another strange fact after Goering’s suicide cheating the hangmans noose they actually decide to make sure the remaining 10 didnt comit suicide before they were hung. To prevent this they actualy handcuff them to guards and they had to watch them to make sure they would be hung. Imagine being those guards having to be handcuffed until they were hung.

In 2 hours after the publication of this thread, you were able to translate and read more than 2600 documents posted on the site, and come to the conclusion that there is nothing new in them and they were all at the Nuremberg trial !!!
I take off my hat to you!
You made me believe in Superman's reality

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

In fairness, RT wasn't claiming the Soviets were squeeky clean or anything of the sort (which they obviously weren't). He was simply providing a new resource detailing all the Nazi atrocities against Russians.

I am no fan of Soviet Russia but i have to say i don't think British or American troops would have behaved much better if our nations had gone through what they went through.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Finland only entered World War 2 as part of the defensive war against the Soviets. So if the Soviets hadn't invaded, Finland would have remained neutral.

Having said that, sorry for going off topic!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Do you equate the Arab media and messages on social networks with archival documents ??
Amazing!

Your being pedantic.

You know very well they where referring to a book written by Walter S. Zapotoczny Jr. Or didn't you read it ?

Walter S. Zapotoczny Jr. wrote: "There was a sense among Russian soldiers that "Motherland" had been violated by the invasion of German army. This sense was promoted by the government. The governments calls for revenge had given the idea that almost any cruelty would be allowed. Russian government would not permit any discussion of the rape of German woman. Many veterans, even today, are reluctant to talk about it

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Finland only entered World War 2 as part of the defensive war against the Soviets. So if the Soviets hadn't invaded, Finland would have remained neutral.

Having said that, sorry for going off topic!

This version has a right to exist. But I want to remind you of a few facts:
1. Finland itself never existed, it has always been part of Sweden. The statehood of Finland was given by the Russian Tsar Alexander I in 1809, creating the Grand Duchy of Finland within the Russian Empire. The principality had the broadest autonomy up to the minting of its own money.
2. Helsinki was under construction. as a copy of St. Petersburg. These cities are twins.
3. Marshal Mannerheim (by the way, he was a Swede) was a militant Russian general, a true patriot of Russia, devoted to the oath and loving the emperor.
4. The Russian-Finnish war of 1939 was not accompanied by atrocities on both sides, the civilian population practically did not suffer. It ended in peace with the exchange of territories.
5. Mannerheim became an ally of Hitler, and after that the Finnish troops provided the blockade of Leningrad from the north. During the blockade, more than 600 thousand civilians of all nationalities died of frost and hunger
5. As part of the SS troops were part of the Finnish volunteers. which were marked by atrocities against civilians far from Finland - in the North Caucasus.
6. On the territory of Karelia, the Finns created a network of death camps in which the genocide of the non-Finnish population was carried out.
7. After the betrayal of Germany, Mannerheim simply resigned. There is a document in which, on the proposal to bring Mannerheim to justice for the atrocities of the Finns against the civilian population, Stalin personally imposed the resolution "Mannerheim should not be touched."

From these facts, let me conclude:
War is war. Soldiers and officers are fighting, they have their own code of honor, they do not kill civilians. Soldiers, like men, sometimes treat each other with respect. Those who destroyed peaceful people deserve contempt and condemnation. And here the position of Finland and the USSR is opposite.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

А какая разница между художественной книгой и статьей в СМИ? Все это - не архивные документы.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Good thread
Spasibo

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Good thread
Spasibo

I am glad!

Pozaluista

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I'm currently sat on a beach enjoying my holiday so can't give this thread the detail it deserves (apologies) but will admit that a lot of what you said is true.

However, it must also be recognised, that once Finland had entered alongside Germany, a lot of the decision making was taken out of Finnish hands - the Germans called the shots.

As an aside, i have had quite a few Finnish friends over the years, one of whom was part of a Mortar Unit deployed on the Russian border as part of his national service. Lots of stories (and photos!) of pointing guns at each other during the day over the border but at nightfall troops from both sides sneaking over the border past officers to share drinks, cigs and generally have a laugh with each other - before back to pointing guns at each other the following day.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yes, I've heard similar stories too. And more than once. The Soviet-Finnish front near Leningrad was the calmest. The Finns approached the war with Russia rather formally.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yes, I've heard similar stories too. And more than once. The Soviet-Finnish front near Leningrad was the calmest. The Finns approached the war with Russia rather formally.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

you sound like a crazed fundamentalist christian telling everyone how bad they are and how good you are

Oh yea, i love it, glad you see through the RT's rubbish.

For me RT is a nazi sympathiser double agent as RT doesn't understand that RT is behaving just like the nazis consistently...... IE : Russia can do no wrong, russia is superior, russia does not poison people, putin is the man and that puss alluded to written in op and all the other op's about Russian innocence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join